An Angelic Pathworking

I’m going to drop a few questions here:
" Is it true that Angels don’t evolve or expand in the same vein as Demons do? Aren’t there some Angels that want to uphold their functions and others that want to ascend ever higher in power and knowledge along the light of the Divine?

" What is the difference between free will and Divine Will?"

" Metatron said: ‘The Supreme Gestalt of ‘All That Is’ is the substance of the reality that underlies all appearances and manifestations that are called Life, including matter, anti-matter, non-matter, energy and non-energy, thought and the absence of thought.
And we tell you, there is that which exists even beyond this’"
What did he mean by this in particular?

" Above polarity, if there is plurality and singularity, what beings are beyond those as well?"

“The hidden spheres and keys to power beneath the Tree of Life (not Qlippoth), are there infinite layers of sephira and sources of power beneath these hidden spheres as well?”

“Is it true that the name of the conglomerate unity of angels/demons as one unified construct is the ‘Angelic Architect’?.” I’m not talking about humans creating either Angels/Demons.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO.

It would be appreciated.

The IMPORTANT question is the Metatron question and the Angelic Architect question. I would also like the Tree of life question to be answered too.

Thank you for your consideration @MKUltraMadeMeDoIt

4 Likes

I think metatron was referring to realms beyond non duality. All I can say is that those realms have entities which are different from other beings, and at the same time non different from them, how, well mind cannot comprehend anything beyond non dual state, so it’s futile even to try.

Clearly he was stating about realms below the physical/earth/malkuth realm. Technically there are infinite realm below malkuth just as infinite above crown.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about beneath Malkuth. Although you are right.

1 Like

Actually speaking, how do you know this?

1 Like

Ask them.
Evoke Metatron and ask.
OP didn’t evoke the Angels that can answer those questions. Why would he ask about other Angels instead of asking about the Angel he evoked?

This would be considered thinking too much lol. I know Daemons find this line of questioning to be wasteful why wouldn’t an Angel?

1 Like

Years of deep intensive research of the occult and spiritual.

1 Like

Heh, Velotak said the same thing.
No, my questions are not wasteful, and I will not allow you to place that on me. Even if other spirits consider these questions wasteful, I take the responsibility on myself to ask them.

This line of thinking totally ignores the fact that it’s only wasteful if you don’t think to stop and smell the roses. When you do that, then it has a purpose. I know for a fact that nobody is able to put into practice ALL of the information they have, even if they try to be nice and practical.

So fuck it.

3 Likes

I can see this point however do you ask THEM or do you ask US. I’ve seen Q & A’s before where Daemons have asked you to “just shut up” lol.
But what I mean is you ask other humans to ask these questions, do you ask yourself?

If you want to know don’t ask unrelated questions to an entity that probably can’t answer, YOU go ask yourself. Seeking is fine but seeking by asking your neighbor to ask their neighbor for you instead of just doing it yourself doesn’t get a real answer.
If I was curious about a Metatron quote, I’d ask him myself, no wasting time and I’d bet he’ll give you a decent answer.

You have to ask the right Spirit, not just any Spirit, I think that’s why some find it annoying.
Call Belial and ask the meaning of life, he’ll most likely get annoyed. :rofl:

3 Likes

Pan and Belial DO have wisdom to share on what living life actually means.

These two considerations are separate from each other.

I DO have to work on channeling and evocation myself.

I also have to work on finding gnoses through my own ways as well.

That’s fair.

3 Likes

What? How do you know him?

1 Like

He simply uttered a similar sentiment on another forum. I do not know him personally, if that’s what you’re asking.

1 Like

Oh. I thought it may have been something else.

You actually had me shaken up there. He’s one of my mentors. Very powerful and smart man.

1 Like

Indeed, he’s pretty wise, although I cannot in good conscience say that I agree with him on everything when it comes to life.

I’m just disappointed he’s not taking any more customers at the moment lol.

1 Like

Give that some time. According to some things it will change in a bit.

1 Like

Day 4

(@Epsilon_The_Imperial, I’m sorry, I forgot to memorize your questions before I went into my trance state, I only got one of your questions.)

He appeared before me as a man wearing a suit.

MKUltraMadeMeDoIt: Thank you for arriving. What is your primary purpose?

Ababaloi: Hmm… it is my role to consecrate things. I devote things to a holy purpose.

M: Can you consecrate me?

A: That depends, what are you willing to offer? Any form of consecration is necessarily a yes to more power, but a no to something else. Just as consecrated tools must not be used for common use, so a consecrated individual must not be used for common use.

M: Hmm, then I’ll withhold until I’m certain. What is your elemental affinity?

A: Earth.

M: And what is your planetary association?

A: Saturn.

M: How can I overcome my limitations?

A: Hmm… by letting go of your past. Learn to unlearn all that you have learned and you will be able to expand your knowledge and wisdom. Let experience be your teacher, and listen to the answers within your soul.

M: Thank you. Oh right, (I began to remember that I had been asked questions for the angels, I struggled to remember). what is the difference between free will and the divine will?

A: Hmm… the difference is understanding. All men possess divinity within them. If they understand this, then their free will is the divine will.

M: Are men truly so divine?

A: If you truly understood the divine power within man to create, you would understand his divinity.

M: Thank you, go in piece Ababaloi.

10 Likes

Wait, what? Aariel “inspires people to kill”, thereby breaking the “lord’s commandments” so they go to "hell… yannow, after they went to prison and ruined their lives and the lives of their families.

Can you ask these entities why they align with the archdaimon Yahweh? …
Ask them about their feeding habits?
What kind of energy to they like to feed off the best?
Where can they be found in greater numbers at once? … what’s the fave watering hole - slums?, war zones? hospital terminal cancer wards, parliaments?

Just curious.

Edit:
Ooh, I thought of another - do they consider themselves sovereign?
What do they think of those “angels” that are constructs that are not?

5 Likes

Very interesting!

I’ve never worked with an angelic entity and I’ll probably would but I really like to read your posts. I agree with @Mulberry about the sentence of Aariel I was like “What? So no hell for those people?” haha even if I have a different vision of what is “heaven/hell” her answer is still disturbing on that. (But still great in my opinion those people deserves to die!)

1 Like

Have you invoke Marukka spirit before, the spirit that is said know all things from necromancy

1 Like

No, Marukka is one of the fifty names of Marduk, and I’ve not worked with the Babylonian pantheon yet.

1 Like

Can you give me tongues of incantation to invoke Marukka to know past and present and future events thanks

1 Like