An affectionate feeling?

hello all,
so lately uve been searching for my spiritual parents as i believe i may be a descendent of a pair of spirits due to certain things im not at liberty to disscuss. tonight i was thinking about lilith, her story in eden speciffically and how much i applaud, salute and respect her and how much is honestly be honored to desend from her lineage. but all the sudden i felt a warm, pleasant feeling in my chest, it felt affectionate, as thats the first word that came to mind. what do you guys percieve from this?

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:1, topic:8807”]hello all,
so lately uve been searching for my spiritual parents as i believe i may be a descendent of a pair of spirits due to certain things im not at liberty to disscuss. tonight i was thinking about lilith, her story in eden speciffically and how much i applaud, salute and respect her and how much is honestly be honored to desend from her lineage. but all the sudden i felt a warm, pleasant feeling in my chest, it felt affectionate, as thats the first word that came to mind. what do you guys percieve from this?[/quote]
Very possible. Ba’alzebub was always around me and Azazel. I wasnt sure why. But if he ever felt like Azazel was pushing me too hard hed step in hes the only demon i have EVER seen Azazel give in too. Ususally there is a feeling of mutual understanding between Azazel and other demons and just a respect line between then.
But I finally found out Ba’alzebub is my father. Somehow through ways i dont understand yet. He said he was in love with a Caananite woman who died. …how and why i dont know. …but he used something from her to create me. Thats what he told me. And thats why Azazel would give in when stepped in. It was an understanding. And respect thing.
So yea I think its possible :slight_smile:
Hope this helps ya!

[quote=“arianna, post:2, topic:8807”][quote=“Dragon Crow, post:1, topic:8807”]hello all,
so lately uve been searching for my spiritual parents as i believe i may be a descendent of a pair of spirits due to certain things im not at liberty to disscuss. tonight i was thinking about lilith, her story in eden speciffically and how much i applaud, salute and respect her and how much is honestly be honored to desend from her lineage. but all the sudden i felt a warm, pleasant feeling in my chest, it felt affectionate, as thats the first word that came to mind. what do you guys percieve from this?[/quote]
Very possible. Ba’alzebub was always around me and Azazel. I wasnt sure why. But if he ever felt like Azazel was pushing me too hard hed step in hes the only demon i have EVER seen Azazel give in too. Ususally there is a feeling of mutual understanding between Azazel and other demons and just a respect line between then.
But I finally found out Ba’alzebub is my father. Somehow through ways i dont understand yet. He said he was in love with a Caananite woman who died. …how and why i dont know. …but he used something from her to create me. Thats what he told me. And thats why Azazel would give in when stepped in. It was an understanding. And respect thing.
Hope this helps ya![/quote]
it does thank you! :slight_smile:

Your welcome! :slight_smile:

[quote=“arianna, post:2, topic:8807”][quote=“Dragon Crow, post:1, topic:8807”]hello all,
Hope this helps ya![/quote]
so i was reading ea koettings works of darkness, the second chapter it said something about understanding the symbols, and something asked the question "you may know about Lilith, but do you truly understand her?

The below is UPG, OP. There will be those who disagree with my perspective.

Spiritual lineages are possible. Indeed depending on your perspective whether spirits can be created, or always have been, if you believe spirits can be created then all spirits save for the primordial being spoken of in most cultures, has a spiritual lineage by necessity.

The question becomes then, who is an individual spirit directly derived from. Are they from a legendary spirit whose been spoken of in myth for millennia? Or are they from nameless and powerless peasant spirit stock?

I feel very few are made from the essence of legendary spirits. But those who are, would naturally be drawn back to their spiritual parent/s at some point and be able to recognize them intuitively. Perhaps not immediately, but the sense would grow and grow. There would be, to some degree, instantaneous connection of a familial kind that would naturally grow from that point onward. I feel legendary spirits also generally have very few literal children. Perhaps many figurative children, but in the literal sense they must understand what an incredible responsibility and investment that would be, and probably choose to create very few. Those they do, they probably watch over eternally. You have to consider the difference between creating a spirit, and just creating a physical body. Spirits never die… the creation of one is a permanent choice. Hence the greatest of care would need to be taken when making just one.

At least the greatest of care SHOULD be taken, and by powerful spirits, it surely is. But lesser spirits, who knows. Maybe they crank out thousands of children. I imagine it would parallel the difference between the royalty and nobility, from that of the serfs and slaves. The former is going to carefully weigh when (and for spirits, WHO) to procreate. The latter is just going to procreate willy nilly.

I would bet most people who are drawn to magick and feel and even know intuitively that it is natural, are probably not spiritual serfs. Perhaps they are not from royalty or nobility, but I would suspect it unlikely that they would be of the dime a dozen spirit variety, of which there are billions of currently incarnate.

So OP, its possible you are descendant from a legendary spirit. Perhaps directly. Explore the idea more with the spirit who you feel a potential lineage with. If you are barking up the wrong tree, I think they will let you know fairly quickly, and indeed, desire that if you are wrong, for that to be made clear to you in the pursuit of truth.

[quote=“BB44, post:6, topic:8807”]The below is UPG, OP. There will be those who disagree with my perspective.

Spiritual lineages are possible. Indeed depending on your perspective whether spirits can be created, or always have been, if you believe spirits can be created then all spirits save for the primordial being spoken of in most cultures, has a spiritual lineage by necessity.

The question becomes then, who is an individual spirit directly derived from. Are they from a legendary spirit whose been spoken of in myth for millennia? Or are they from nameless and powerless peasant spirit stock?

I feel very few are made from the essence of legendary spirits. But those who are, would naturally be drawn back to their spiritual parent/s at some point and be able to recognize them intuitively. Perhaps not immediately, but the sense would grow and grow. There would be, to some degree, instantaneous connection of a familial kind that would naturally grow from that point onward. I feel legendary spirits also generally have very few literal children. Perhaps many figurative children, but in the literal sense they must understand what an incredible responsibility and investment that would be, and probably choose to create very few. Those they do, they probably watch over eternally. You have to consider the difference between creating a spirit, and just creating a physical body. Spirits never die… the creation of one is a permanent choice. Hence the greatest of care would need to be taken when making just one.

At least the greatest of care SHOULD be taken, and by powerful spirits, it surely is. But lesser spirits, who knows. Maybe they crank out thousands of children. I imagine it would parallel the difference between the royalty and nobility, from that of the serfs and slaves. The former is going to carefully weigh when (and for spirits, WHO) to procreate. The latter is just going to procreate willy nilly.

I would bet most people who are drawn to magick and feel and even know intuitively that it is natural, are probably not spiritual serfs. Perhaps they are not from royalty or nobility, but I would suspect it unlikely that they would be of the dime a dozen spirit variety, of which there are billions of currently incarnate.

So OP, its possible you are descendant from a legendary spirit. Perhaps directly. Explore the idea more with the spirit who you feel a potential lineage with. If you are barking up the wrong tree, I think they will let you know fairly quickly, and indeed, desire that if you are wrong, for that to be made clear to you in the pursuit of truth.[/quote]
I understand. But what about the feeling I got from Lilith?

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:7, topic:8807”][quote=“BB44, post:6, topic:8807”]The below is UPG, OP. There will be those who disagree with my perspective.

So OP, its possible you are descendant from a legendary spirit. Perhaps directly. Explore the idea more with the spirit who you feel a potential lineage with. If you are barking up the wrong tree, I think they will let you know fairly quickly, and indeed, desire that if you are wrong, for that to be made clear to you in the pursuit of truth.[/quote]
I understand. But what about the feeling I got from Lilith?[/quote]
Perhaps you should explore it farther. If you feel a connection to her.

Update: Lilith may not be my mother. I attempted an evocation of her, after reviewing her mythos. As I was evoking her and focusing on her sigil, my vision kept switching from light to dark and even to blue. As I asked if she was there, I had heard a faint yes. But when I asked if she was my mother, I heard a faint no in return. So I attempted to back this up with a pendulum, and the answered were the same

Crows also come to mind now and again. she seemed very quick and to the point. kind of direct

I cannot say what your feeling was truly about. A feeling of affection can mean any number of things. It can be from a parent to child, but not necessarily. It can be reciprocated, or uni-directional.

Perhaps Lilith was flattered by your thoughts. It is not beyond spirits to feel ‘normal’ emotions.

Or maybe it was your affection for her, or your idea of her, that you felt.

Update: Lilith may not be my mother. I attempted an evocation of her, after reviewing her mythos. As I was evoking her and focusing on her sigil, my vision kept switching from light to dark and even to blue. As I asked if she was there, I had heard a faint yes. But when I asked if she was my mother, I heard a faint no in return. So I attempted to back this up with a pendulum, and the answered were the same

Its better to know sooner than later.

But you mentioned two other spirits that you did not name. If you feel they are your spiritual parents, pursue that. The feeling should be a strong one initially, even if there is also uncertainty at the time.

Dragon Crow you have no idea how thankful I am that you have created this topic… The more time passes the more I think (or at least I have high suspicion) that I may be the daughter of a demon. I won’t tell which demon for personal reasons but it all started with me hating one particular thing ever since I was born, and there was no explanation for my hatred (later I found out this is the very thing the demon hates), then I found out that I was born the very month when this demon has the most influence. And finally I was born the very day a famous crime was committed, the very crime that this demon used to commit. And when I see this particular crime taking place I clearly feel an energy being transferred to me, and that’s exactly what this demon used to do. He fed on the energy of these crimes. This had been happening all my life while I’ve only found out about the existence of this demon like 2 years ago. I really believe that we can have spirit parents since there’s such a thing as astral sex and astral pregnancy. But how does it work out when we have demons as parents? Does the demon automatically love you? Can a demon curse his own child?

i plan on invoking lucifer live on here to answer questions like this. keep an eye on this thread because the results will be typed in here as it will be typed as hes inside me

i plan on invoking lucifer live on here to answer questions like this. keep an eye on this thread because the results will be typed in here as it will be typed as hes inside me[/quote]
also if you have anymore questions, lemme know

No problem I’ll check it out. But out of all the entities why do you plan on invoking Lucifer to answer these questions?

well there are two other spirits i could perform an invocation with but i feel lucifer is the one for this. and i want to get closer to him anyways.

I haven’t really read much on demons/gods/non-human entities being parents per se, but I’ve discovered from readings that in my past lives I was mentored by Ningizidda and Odin as I was a magical devotee to them in my former lives.

hello all, this is lucifer, do we have a limit as to how many ‘children’ we have? well it depends. in some cases like “crow” he is indeed what he feels but not with lilith. for example a spirit can be the child of a human and a spirit through astral pregnancy or simply just molded together by a pair of spirits. how does it work having demonic parents? you have the demonic parents who made the actual soul or inner spirit of that specific being, and the physical earth parents who made the vessel. now as for the spirit, it incarnates into the human body until the physical body expires so to speak.
does the spirit automatically love you? well that depends on the relationship with the spirit. can a spirit curse his own child? oh of course. its no different than disciplining a physical child.

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:18, topic:8807”]hello all, this is lucifer, do we have a limit as to how many ‘children’ we have? well it depends. in some cases like “crow” he is indeed what he feels but not with lilith. for example a spirit can be the child of a human and a spirit through astral pregnancy or simply just molded together by a pair of spirits. how does it work having demonic parents? you have the demonic parents who made the actual soul or inner spirit of that specific being, and the physical earth parents who made the vessel. now as for the spirit, it incarnates into the human body until the physical body expires so to speak.
does the spirit automatically love you? well that depends on the relationship with the spirit. can a spirit curse his own child? oh of course. its no different than disciplining a physical child.[/quote]
Good work! That was kinda how i figured Baelzebub created me. As far as know hes never cursed me though. He seemed to be waiting for me.
Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

[quote=“arianna, post:19, topic:8807”][quote=“Dragon Crow, post:18, topic:8807”]hello all, this is lucifer, do we have a limit as to how many ‘children’ we have? well it depends. in some cases like “crow” he is indeed what he feels but not with lilith. for example a spirit can be the child of a human and a spirit through astral pregnancy or simply just molded together by a pair of spirits. how does it work having demonic parents? you have the demonic parents who made the actual soul or inner spirit of that specific being, and the physical earth parents who made the vessel. now as for the spirit, it incarnates into the human body until the physical body expires so to speak.
does the spirit automatically love you? well that depends on the relationship with the spirit. can a spirit curse his own child? oh of course. its no different than disciplining a physical child.[/quote]
Good work! That was kinda how i figured Baelzebub created me. As far as know hes never cursed me though. He seemed to be waiting for me.
Thanks for sharing :)[/quote]
of course! i knew he was a good option for this. i got my spiritual dad watchin me lol