An affectionate feeling?

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:20, topic:8807”][quote=“arianna, post:19, topic:8807”][quote=“Dragon Crow, post:18, topic:8807”]hello all, this is lucifer, do we have a limit as to how many ‘children’ we have? well it depends. in some cases like “crow” he is indeed what he feels but not with lilith. for example a spirit can be the child of a human and a spirit through astral pregnancy or simply just molded together by a pair of spirits. how does it work having demonic parents? you have the demonic parents who made the actual soul or inner spirit of that specific being, and the physical earth parents who made the vessel. now as for the spirit, it incarnates into the human body until the physical body expires so to speak.
does the spirit automatically love you? well that depends on the relationship with the spirit. can a spirit curse his own child? oh of course. its no different than disciplining a physical child.[/quote]
Good work! That was kinda how i figured Baelzebub created me. As far as know hes never cursed me though. He seemed to be waiting for me.
Thanks for sharing :)[/quote]
of course! i knew he was a good option for this. i got my spiritual dad watchin me lol[/quote]

Dragon crow thanks for chanelling Lucifer, his answers were about what I imagined. And I take it that you finally found who you spiritual parents are?

[quote=“Lola, post:21, topic:8807”][quote=“Dragon Crow, post:20, topic:8807”][quote=“arianna, post:19, topic:8807”][quote=“Dragon Crow, post:18, topic:8807”]hello all, this is lucifer, do we have a limit as to how many ‘children’ we have? well it depends. in some cases like “crow” he is indeed what he feels but not with lilith. for example a spirit can be the child of a human and a spirit through astral pregnancy or simply just molded together by a pair of spirits. how does it work having demonic parents? you have the demonic parents who made the actual soul or inner spirit of that specific being, and the physical earth parents who made the vessel. now as for the spirit, it incarnates into the human body until the physical body expires so to speak.
does the spirit automatically love you? well that depends on the relationship with the spirit. can a spirit curse his own child? oh of course. its no different than disciplining a physical child.[/quote]
Good work! That was kinda how i figured Baelzebub created me. As far as know hes never cursed me though. He seemed to be waiting for me.
Thanks for sharing :)[/quote]
of course! i knew he was a good option for this. i got my spiritual dad watchin me lol[/quote]

Dragon crow thanks for chanelling Lucifer, his answers were about what I imagined. And I take it that you finally found who you spiritual parents are?[/quote]
yep lol

That’s great to hear! BTW if anyone knows about any book or online article relating to this topic (spiritual parents) I would be more than interested because that’s a topic very rarely spoken about sadly…

true

Its an extremely niche topic, is why its not spoken about much. Also there is the running gag about the person who thinks they are a god/goddess, or someone reincarnated from ancient Egypt, being a complete nutcake, which turns people off from talking seriously about it.

People who I think would at least consider the idea in a literal sense, are a small minority of pagans, and a small minority of magicians. Coincidentally, those two groups who consider this possible would probably overlap to a significant degree, so you just end up getting one tiny group.

This forum would probably be the best place to talk about it and get information on it in the form of UPG (because anything else outside the magickal community is probably just curious speculation framed in a falsely factual format, and even within the magickal community at large, its not going to be a very seriously taken topic).

Its an extremely niche topic, is why its not spoken about much. Also there is the running gag about the person who thinks they are a god/goddess, or someone reincarnated from ancient Egypt, being a complete nutcake, which turns people off from talking seriously about it.

People who I think would at least consider the idea in a literal sense, are a small minority of pagans, and a small minority of magicians. Coincidentally, those two groups who consider this possible would probably overlap to a significant degree, so you just end up getting one tiny group.

This forum would probably be the best place to talk about it and get information on it in the form of UPG (because anything else outside the magickal community is probably just curious speculation framed in a falsely factual format, and even within the magickal community at large, its not going to be a very seriously taken topic).[/quote]
agreed, sadly

Hmmm…maybe one of us should dig up all the information we have on it and write a book. I only have my own experience to go by. But if you get more people to talk about it it would be do able.

i would be to an extent. theres just some stuff i just CANNOT talk about, hell i dont even trust my family with it

i would be to an extent. theres just some stuff i just CANNOT talk about, hell i dont even trust my family with it[/quote]
I understand

i would be to an extent. theres just some stuff i just CANNOT talk about, hell i dont even trust my family with it[/quote]
I understand[/quote]
like the other day i had a thought. you know how all of the new agey people say “Everything is a divine manifestation of the most divine goddess”? if thats the case, wouldnt that mean everyone has some sort of spiritual heiritage?

Yes. I would think so. Everything connects. So Im sure we do. Its a matter of tracing it back.

indeed. thought id share that.

This woman thinks that Loki is her father [url=http://www.northernpaganism.org/shrines/loki/writings-for-loki/loki-is-my-dad-thank-you-very-much.html]http://www.northernpaganism.org/shrines/loki/writings-for-loki/loki-is-my-dad-thank-you-very-much.html[/url]