Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

Can anyone ask is Amon heard and accepted my petition. I tried to contact him earlier this week, asked for him to come in my dreams to tell me if he’d accept my petition. That night I dreamt of my ex
And I together again with modifications of how we were together for the dream did not show that he was done doing some of the things he did when we were together the first time.
If anyone has connections with him, I just want to be sure if he accepted my petition or not. I don’t doubt what he can potentially do for me. Just not sure if he heard me Or accepted.
Anyone with a connection and willing to ask for me would be appreciated.
Many thanks.

Hello! I am very new here and have no experience or never tried any magic.

I have a situation… Me and my bf been fighting over little things also I want him to get attracted towards me and spice up our sex life. He is very shy never makes the first move. I want Amon to help me with this. My bf is sleeping next to me… Can i draw Amon’s sigil on my left hand and then touch my bf penis and call amon while listening to his enn and tell him to help strengthen our relationship with unconditional love care passion understanding honesty and loyalty. I want my bf to be very attracted and passionate towards me.

Pls reply soon. He is sleeping next to me and I wish to call Amon for my help…

Thank You in advance!! :blush:

Hi guys :slight_smile: i’m joining in on this thread because i’ve recently been working with amon. i have trouble knowing if my magic is working or if i’m just overthinking things and seeing ‘signs’ lol but honestlyyyyyyy the communication with my ex has definitely been a lot better than when we were together and i’d like to think its amons work! its only been a little over a week of our official break up but i’m feeling optimistic. ive tried divination and all that but my own energy blocks it so its hard to read myself. i know this is SO annoying but i was wondering if anyone could talk to amon for me and ask him if its him helping me with my situation? and if the answer is yes please give him a big ass hug for me bc WHEW!!! lol

Joining this thread as well !
A big thank you to the author for the detailed method and instructions which were very clear.
I dis this two days ago. Not really sure if Amon accepted my request, this is my first time working with demons. I’m gonna try and remain faithful, hardest part for me cause my situation is complicated to say the least.
Also I’m listening to Amon’s enn while sleeping and some time during the day. I have the sigil under my pillow too.
I hope it can help.

1 Like

Hello AriesAngel,

In my experience, Amon is super powerful, you however have to be patient. Go on the no-contact rule, be in high vibration, if you guys are still friends on Facebook or instagram or something, post high energy pictures/status updates, don’t try to make him/her jealous or anything, but genuinely be in a high energy.
In my case, it took me almost 3 months, but it did work. So patience and daily meditation is the key.
Also remember this two very powerful mantras.

1. Everything is always working out for me. (keep saying it internally in your mind all the time, and especially say it as many number of times as you can before you go to sleep).
  2. I am doing my work and I am not concerned about the results.

Good luck my friend. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Thank you so much!! Patience is definitely my weak spot but since I am seeing results, I will try to just be patient and keep meditation + thanking Amon for all that hes doing. I’m considering working with Lord Dantalion as well but thats a whole other story :rofl: I’ll update you guys about my situation when things are better! (speaking it into existence)

1 Like

How do you feel about using the GOM magick way of working with Amon for this?

So…some weird things happened today.
I made my request to Amon on Monday. And I did an enslavement spell this afternoon, no demons involved in this one.
Later on, went to the gym, I lost the key to my locker. The thing is, I saw it fell but could not find it, like it went right into oblivion or something, :rofl: Looked everywhere but could not find it . That key belonged to my ex who is the “target” of the spells.
I wonder if this means my request has been accepted or denied or heard at the very least :thinking:

Edit : Someone brought me a key at the last minute before I cut the locker. Not sure it was mine but still opened it up :rofl: Weird.

3 Likes

Hello Nightstalker! Can this be used on a bf? I want my bf to be really passionate towards me. He never makes the first move, its always I have to initiate sex with him. Can listening to Amon’s meditation help me get my bf more passionate towards me? pls reply… thank u in advance :pray:t2::blush:

I would like to give my thanks to Amon for always being patient with me and helping me out. Thank you!

3 Likes

why would it be considered as offensing? it is a gift right?

GOM never ever worked for me EVER

1 Like

more passion ask Sitri or Beleth, but not Amon, amon bring what you want with illusion, not real feelings or call Dantalion but that will be fake passion also

2 Likes

You mean this Amonh?:rofl:

haha such genius idea! x’D

Ouh 69 likes and I am about to add the seventieth…
#reluctant x’D

1 Like

what’s that!? i like there body tho…:rofl:

Then you’d like mine too :wink::rofl::rofl:

don’t start with me…

1 Like

don’t start with you what?

1 Like

May I ask why you put the sigil and picture in your phone case?
Is there also another option where to put it?

I only red about that “phone-case” method with Amon, not with any other spirit.