Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

video?

1 month

Did mine on 19 April. Hasn’t worked yet.

1 Like

Mine neither…

1 Like

Nor me!

1 Like

@ebdr hello can you please tell me if amon heard my request? I am new to this and I did this. Can you tell me if her heard me. Thank you.

I’m so so happy for you! I love to hear success stories especially with matters of the heart. It’s so true, once they see you positive, happy and in your highest vibration it really does attract them back. And yes, you’re so right, they end up loving you even more than before. I’m working on getting mine back as well. Just taking it slow, keeping cool and knowing 100% that he’ll be back with me in the physical very soon.

3 Likes

@LaPerris

Here you go

I decided to give this a try. I’m not sure I put enough intention in the first time so I redone it (still not very sure I put the right intention, I may try again if I feel it’s the best) but one of the immediate consequences is how other people became more attracted to me. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hello everybody. I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Very interesting what I read here about Amon!

I have also tried to communicate with him asking for some help!

I will see how it goes!

can you ask Amon if there is a chance that my ex will come back?

Yes you are right. When you are positive and happy, they are attracted. When you are unhappy, miserable and depressive because of them, they run away…I am not so sure I want to have anything with these type of people…I rather would want to make them suffer as me. But that’s me.

3 Likes

Well done! Well done everybody on that one!

Hello, I know this sounds crazy but can you ask him will he work with me?

Hello,

I just asked Amon for help to bring my ex back. I took a picture of him and drew Amon sigil. I blew air to activate it and stated what I wanted, I put the photo in my phone case to charge. Once I finished I feel great energy going through my body but the same time fear. Can anybody explain to me I feel thing way? I know from the energy that I am feeling something going happen soon and it will work but I don’t understand the fear.

Isn’t it obvious though? Also, you need to let go now.

He called last night but just wanting sex. We talked but he told me he had fallen out of love with me. What next?

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering if it’s ok with you and with Amon’s permission if you’d be able to check in on a petition and a working I did with Amon, last Thursday, using the sigil on a photo, the enn and also another layer of request to Amon using the Corwin Hargrove method and keys. I did notice the sigil flashing a bit during the working and since then my third eye area has been tingling sporadically when I think of him, and also of Sallos, whom I also did a working with. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Idea: have him over! He thinks he just wants sex, but that could change quickly once he remembers how good things used to be with you

Bonus idea: save his seed to use in further
obsession / domination / love work :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Good idea. Thank you.

2 Likes