Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

Hey ell not sure if you got my last reply about reach out to amon I guess let me know it was a bit about my situation and trying to request help from him

Welcome @isaiah3 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE UMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

would this help on a girl who was not my girlfriend but she liked my a photo ?
i met here amazing girl named Sara, she is from same country, I sent her something and no more talked to me then she deleted account here on balg. if i would ask Amon for help is possible she would talk to me again ?

Amon is the best and yes he does deliver fast. lots of praises to Duke Amon. Thank you Amon.
Avage secore Amon ninan.

1 Like

Hey there can you give me some guidance on how to reach out to amon please? Iv chanted for him and spoke to him but not sure if I properly reached out or if I need to do a whole ritual for it.

The person you are responding to has not posted since 2019 so it is very unlikely they will reply. When you comment on an older thread, it can be helpful to first click on the profile of the person to see when they last posted so you are not expecting a reply that will not come.

I know it’s late but did you keep on working the novena? You need to finish the novena on a tuesday and then light a candle in her honor every tuesday for the amount if time you promised doing it (from websites in spanish they recommend at least 3 months, up to a year)

hi @isaiah3 yes I can give you guidance how to make a petition.
call on Amon 7 times say your request, say you need help with your request
put Amons enn on YouTube to hear while you are doing this write on a paper what it is you want write also your offerings eg alcoholic drink candles to burn and what you will offer as thank you when it happens.
focus and ask on your intention. leave offerings on altar for 24 to 72 hours . this is what I do.
ask tarot if your request was accepted when you finish.
its best not to ask if it will happen because it is as if you’re doubting it so better only ask if it was accepted if offerings are accepted etc
sometimes a repeat may be needed after a few more days.
keep your petitions clear and simple and if it more than one request make a different paper with the request to write on. it helps to draw swell the sigil on top of all your requests
I usually burn the paper and the sigil on the same day when candles are done burning. and keep offerings on altar.
writing at the end the enn on the petition paper also helps it is
avage secore Amon Ninan

5 Likes

Ok great thank you I appreciate it, ask tarot if it was accepted? Like do a tarot reading? Ya I just had a spell done from someone that included dantalion and buried some offerings after about 36 hours out with his sigil, I didn’t burn the sigil cause I was told to keep it so it builds power for future use but I can always draw another one up, amons is very simple anyways. Did you mean draw his sigil with the requests or draw it over the written requests? Sorry for the questions I’m still kind of new but had a pretty good feeling speaking with datalion for the first time

Hi @isaiah3 dont say sorry it’s normal to have questions I had so many when I first did it.
You can either draw the sigil on top of the paper with your request this is what I do, or seperately draw the sigil and ask for your request it’s always good to write on paper as simple as you can and helps when you repeat your request.
7 times calling upon amons help with the request. Hear the enn at the same time. Light up a candle let it burn till the end
If you have asked though dantalion for the same thing change your request to amon so to not confuse things. I hope it helps

2 Likes

Great thank you I really appreciate it bud, still trying to figure out an invocation method but I’m sure it’ll come with practice and more exposure, planning on getting a couple books as well

@isaiah3 this is through petition you call upon amon 7 times. Try it and let me know
Regards

1 Like

So what was your process fully? Did you just meditate to his sigil and chant his enn to envoke him? And then after did you just make a request from him?

I feel as though I need to give some recognition to amon for providing a little progress after performing a petition for results using the book “demons of magick” , it wasnt the full threshold I’m seeking quite yet… But I’ll definitely take baby steps for now especially with a stubborn case, something is better than nothing and I am very much looking forward to seeing how he provides for me further in the future. Blessed amon! I had a feeling you heard me from the candles flame activity the other day, but this morning it seems your starting to help manifest what iv been yearning for

I know this post is old but im wondering if this worked for you?

I just did it, how long should i be patient for? I havent spoken to them in aomost 4 months…

Welcome @Id.ratherdream It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

How long does it normally take? I did this step by step and its been 4 days :smiling_face_with_tear:

dont lust for the result, just let the energy flow

Okay