Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

Great to know. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

1 Like

I will do this tonight :grin: Reading all the positive things about Amon has really encouraged me to try working with him. This will be my first time to Work with Amon. I am going through a very tough period of my life. My husband has since moved away frm the house we share with his family leaving me and my son. We barely talk. He blocked me. He is listening to his family meddling in our issue hence causing strain in our marriage. I am so torn and its hell living with his parents with him not here. Woulld really appreciate any help or encouragement as this would be my 1st time working with Amon. I have so much faith he will come through for me.

Blessings

1 Like

I did this last night please could u tell if Amon listened to my petition?

The easiest way to tell is to wait and see if what you petitioned for manifests. It requires patience, but that’s the best way to tell.

1 Like

He did

1 Like

Aside from working with Amon, I would:

1. Call on Dantalion to change hubby’s mind about leaving you, to unblock you, remember the positive moments between you and influence him to come home.

2. Use this method to send him love, positive energy & implant thoughts into his mind.

3. Whatever was done on your end to contribute to the breakdown of the marriage, work on yourself to make it right. I’m by no means accusing you of anything, just saying if you were insecure, work on building self confidence, things of that nature. We always focus on what the other person did to leave us, but we don’t always look inward and analyze what we may have done to push the person away. Again, not accusing.

Good luck.

7 Likes

I tried DOM and sigil gazing with Dantalion for the same thing, but without any result. Which method do you use to work with the Duke?

I don’t use any particular methods when I call him. I just light a green candle, and meditate until I feel I connected with him. If I’m calling him for a ritual, I either print a pic of the person and draw Dantalion’s seal over their face, or draw his seal if for another reason, and offer tea, chocolates or whatever he likes.

4 Likes

Avage Secore Amon Ninan

hello @ebdr I would like to ask a question. I see on some sites saying moon and violet candle for Amon, others Sun and red or golden candle. I was slightly confused.

candle is just a tool; the colour is to give the frequency of a particular energy
i would go for gold and red definitly

2 Likes

You are not joking. I am beyond words! Literally only 6 days ago I asked Amon Ra for something similar…

Fast to say the very least considering me and this person were not on speaking terms for over 2 years.

Infernal Blessings🖤

-Karma🌈

4 Likes

Which method you used?

1 Like

Sigil, offerings and my intent was all I needed.

I drew Amon Ra’s sigil on a photograph of the person. I evoked him, proposed the deal for what offerings I was willing to give and volià, got a text from my target only 6 days after.

Infernal Blessings :black_heart:

4 Likes

I wanted to keep it simple. If you give it a go, keep us posted! ^.^

1 Like

I wonder if I could use this method on two people.

Update: they indeed came back within 6 days of casting. But it fell apart just as quickly. I’d suggest pairing an Amon Ra evocation with another ritual to kinda “cement” your intention.

2 Likes

can you please pm me the eslavement spell?

Let me start like my dear friend @ebdr started her topic with FAM…Lol… King Amon is no Joke i wanted to contact my ex since i didnt know what to do and reading this topic i thought why not start here… after reading the whole topic i said imma do this but how? I never contacted a Demon before i dunno what to do i contacted @ebdr and guess what she answered we spoke and she told me what to do after she spoke to Amon… she told me exactly everthing that Amon told her to tell me what 2 do… i had 2 to do a 9 day ritual which was succesfull… after the 9 days things started to feel different for me in the sense that i didnt see any kind of improvement no contact NOTHING… But @ebdr words were always have FAITH… time passed by one afternoon i texted her and i said u know fuck it im done im giving up we spone about it again she did a reading for me in the beginning that said 3days or 3 weeks and said to me keep faith everyday… well WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PPL its been 3 weeks and The King delivered just lije he said he would just believe in him i’ve never seen any kind Like Amon before in my life my senses r not open i cant hear them nor see them but i dunno HOW but with The King i DID… Hail KING AMON THANK U THANK U THANK U…HEDELIVERED!!!

@ebdr I DUNNO HOW HOW 2 TY BUT THANK UUUUUUU MY FRIEND!!!

HAIL KING AMONNNNNNN!!!

4 Likes

Man… That is very kind of @ebdr normally everything related to magick is behind a paywall. (except for this awesome forum)

Awesome! I’m happy for you man, thanks for your comment. I’m now interested to learn more about this wonderful spirit.

So the Amon revealed himself to you? Was it in your dream or while being awake?