Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

I know that exact feeling. What I do is listen to amons enn every time i feel the emtional angst coming and focus on what I need to change within me. Even talking to him like I would to a best friend and that helps me. Makes me feel like evrthing is in motion and taken care of.

2 Likes

I’m positive it is that. Happened again. I have my targets photo, amons sigil and our names in my phone cover. I charged my phone and went away for 15min. When I went back to get my phone, his enn was playing again. Like it just started the moment my phone started charging. Never happened before. I have Lucifer’s enn on my phone and its never played by itself before when I have made a petition.

1 Like

Hi, so whatever i started in life i always had trouble with, even somethig as simple as a job or something,anything really. I read he can bring general good luck, i want someone to do that for me, like, clearing the pathways somehow. One “psychic” told me a “demon” (by which i take it may be a low life parasite or something if if it’s true) has been around me for a while now, another said “You have karma to pay” i don’t know how legit any of this is… But thing is, i have a place in mind and when i get there i don’t want to fail again and again, no matter how hard i try. i don’t want to keep having problems with anything and everything for no apparent reason, it feels like something is always pulling me back no matter what i do for various things in my life. I tried to do a “clearing” spell a while ago and it didn’t worked so i want to try with an entity. I don’t know if i expressed myself well enough but i would like an advice if Amon is the way to go about that? Or should i contact someone else and who? Thank you in advance.

Oh i tried this some time ago but it didn’t work for me.

How do I know if I did it right?

Welcome @Cyn28 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I am having a hard time being able to effectively communicate with Amon due to being fairly new to evoking. I was curious if anyone could communicate with him and ask if he is helping with my nearly impossible situation with my ex. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome @ihe It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Amon didn’t deliver fast. I’m not entirely sure if he delivered at all

2 Likes

Neither for me…

1 Like

Amon is really low-key bad at delivering

1 Like

Unfortunately there are times when magic simply doesn’t work despite others having success. For example due to lusting for results, blockages, etc

1 Like

I have great trouble with lusting for results. It’s crazy!

1 Like

Well. Another great result with Amon. It was not related to ex, but to the person I wanted to regain my communication with. Communication was established after 4-5 days after my request. Tbh this is quite amazing. Whoever didn’t get results - please be patient. It will happen. Amon always delivers.

Thank you, Amon.

4 Likes

I did this but shouldnt we offer anything. This is the first time I called on Amon

I the phone case love spell about three days ago. Didn’t put any blood or anything on it, but drew Amon’s sigil on my ex faces and blew and spoke to it. After that, wrote my petition on the back and spoke to Amon that I would thank him for helping me. My ex and I speak every few days so I’ll notice any change right away. I’ll try to keep this updated!

1 Like

Any updates?

Sad to say no change at all. Kept the sigil in my phone for almost the entire month. Even made it on separate occasions and nothing. I finished a 9 day Santa Muerte novena about two weeks ago. No change either. I haven’t spoken to my ex in the past ten or so days. That being said, I also haven’t reached out.

1 Like

Hi all. I did this 6 days ago. I didn’t have a photo of her, so I just used her name. Incredibly, 24 hours later, her father contacted me. It was for a work issue, and although I know him, for years I had not heard from him, he never had my phone nor had he ever called me.
I think that may have been a sign.
I haven’t heard from her yet.

Can someone who has good communication with him tell me if Amon answered my request?

Thank you very much. Excuse my English, it is not my native language.

1 Like

hello,

Is it ok to ask from you the step by step process you did to make this happen? Thank you