Amdusias' crystals

Hi,
I’m specifically working with amdusias and he became somewhat a favourite. We don’t have much in common really when it comes to what he does, apart from my birthday falling in his dates, he reached out when I was very unhappy.
I find him to be quite cheerful.

Last few days I’ve gone out and bought him his candles and incense, I have birds already so that’s a plus.

I just wondered what crystals does he like, I don’t want to ask because I like to surprise him every time with new stuff I got for him, so if anyone knows that’d be amazing!

(he specifically made me know it was him. Because I had a sudden love for birds that I never had before, i started listening way more music and danced way more, I really really like blue and my 8 of cups keeps falling out while shuffling my cards)

Welcome @Chico_Zie_birb It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I just posted it, it didn’t really let me open the reply button before