Amaymon - Demons Amongst Men In The Flesh

Expansion and becoming, this is the ultimate state for any form of power or intelligence.
They aren’t like humans content with their current state and comfortable where they are.
This is why they would incarnate here, in each dimension.

7 Likes

Is this what they mean if they ask to “integrate energies and become one”? Ive seen this a couple times on here.

1 Like

Could be …

I mean I’m not entirely sure with that concept

1 Like

I always took that as fucking, but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Yeah I had this theory.

Symbolic of the serpents coiled as one.

220px-Ningizzida

Also symbolic when Shiva united with Shakti.
In hinduism, sexual union is the closest union possible. Uniting that which was separate not as two together as one. Instead the two join together and become one, not just as one of that makes sense.

Sexual contact made with an entity, should only be done with absolute certainty.
Sex with a spirit is more of a deeper bond, than actually being possessed by the spirit.

It becomes the ultimate merger.

4 Likes

Like this?

amazing post!!
matches with what i found too
you have a great insight on that you are like a spirit scientist!

Not sure if I understand it well.
So, is the demon a part of the whole higher self/highest own essence here, and the soul inside the womb is a form of a human-divine creation (idk how to call it), and it becomes the whole one being with the demon soul during the incarnation on earth?

Not sure who is who exactly, and where the soul inside the womb came from.

So…how a person know if he/she is a demon incarnate?
They feel differnt?
What are the signs that a person will know of himself as a demon/soul union?

3 Likes

Oh shit this actually makes sense with my experience.

Thanks for the insight.

Interesting.

So how does one tell if someone is a physical incarnation or not?

2 Likes

I think he said we all are

I believe in some way all of us that are drawn to this path are actual Incarnations of a demon or angel or god etc.

The numbers of demons there are, if they all stood up at once they would blacken our sun.

I’ve met individuals who have uncovered their demon self/Godform. Some of them are known demons from the Goetia, others are demons I’ve never heard off and can’t find anywhere in books or online.

12 Likes

Is there an easy way to find out?

Humanity belongs to the royal family of Lightbearers. With all of the different versions of earth and humanity that as came and went so far. The only ones that have achieved civilization 1 is one they themselves incarnate into it.
Screenshot_2019-05-15-19-14-06-1
Without Lucifer’s royal family guiding humanity it as never, ever gotten over the hump of self destruction.

Let’s be real most spirits aren’t interested in spending 100s to 1000s of years with humans in the flesh.

1 Like

Does time exist for them? I think they can work with us forever :slight_smile:

Its not important to them.

1 Like

Got it :slight_smile:

1 Like

So this is an interesting thread to me. When i was in a group of three other magicians, i was told i was a soul braided walk-in. When i looked into it it made perfect sense, but this sounds almost identical. Would this be considered the same thing? Is a walk-in a misconception being not from a human soul but the product of a demonic force?

Hate to join the chorus of people agreeing, but this is some gnosis I received not too long ago as well. If not all practitioners being incarnated higher beings, then having merged with or taken on some essence of a divine entity.