Ama!

So after Elison’s thread became the new dead horse (sorry about that btw) I realized that some of the Mormon stuff is fascinating and closely guarded.

So I decided why not do an AMA here. Feel free to ask me anything about the Mormon Esoterica and I will do my best to answer it to the best of my abilities. A little background I am an Elder in the LDS church, I have been though every temple ceremony except the Second Anointing, so I do know a lot in that system.

So Ask Me Anything, even if you just want general questions about my practices that are non Mormon in nature, I promise to answer truthfully or at very least tell you when I can’t say something.

-EDIT- crap I have to go to class, I will check back after class.

I dont know anything about the mormon System can you give an introduction?
Wat technique did you find powerfull / usefull?

The LDS system is actually a system of energy work. The main goal (What they don’t tell you) is to vamperize all the lower members and feed the higher “elite” of their system. This happens on all levels, energetically, financially, socially, and time wise. That is the reason why many of their older leaders in their late 70s and beyond are so vibrant. They tell you that they are trying to get you to eternally progress to Godhood, however they keep their secrets on how to do that until you have had the Second Anointing, which is rare. Most people in the LDS church are there to be drained so the higher ups can achieve godhood (imagine if Sev started a church, kind like that but with less psionics)

Joe Smith used a form of ceremonial and folk magic to create an egrigore that has now reached Godform status. it is bound to the acting prophet of the church and answers to him.

Man, I didn’t even know Mormons practiced magick. Or do they not consider it magick (like how a charismatic christian will use divination and mounting but call it prophecy and being slain in the spirit instead)?.

Do you work with Christ at all? Or is Smith>Jesus in Mormonism? I’m with Vergil, I know very little about the subject, unfortunately.

Edit: You beat me by like 5 seconds, Orismen :slight_smile: Do they straight up tell worshipers they are using energy work? How is it presented to the public?

Is that also what’s behind the polygamy thing? Vamping the wifies I mean?

[quote=“blacklamb, post:4, topic:2998”]Man, I didn’t even know Mormons practiced magick. Or do they not consider it magick (like how a charismatic christian will use divination and mounting but call it prophecy and being slain in the spirit instead)?.

Do you work with Christ at all? Or is Smith>Jesus in Mormonism? I’m with Vergil, I know very little about the subject, unfortunately.

Edit: You beat me by like 5 seconds, Orismen :slight_smile: Do they straight up tell worshipers they are using energy work? How is it presented to the public?[/quote]

The consider what they do “The Priesthood” everything else is Satanic Magic.

They pay a lot of lip service to Jesus but that is a ruse. If you look at their actions they are very steeped into Joseph Smith.

The president of their Church has the title of “Prophet Serer and Revelator” but there have been no major prophecies in like 100 years.

They don’t straight up tell anyone about the energy work, but they highly encourage you to inflame yourself with prayer and pray for the church leaders that they may find success and have long lives and health. They temple ceremony has a very ritualized form of prayer in which people surround an altar and are instructed to make signs, tokens, and keywords after which they are lead in a prayer for the leaders of the church. You feel very drained after this.

Is that also what’s behind the polygamy thing? Vamping the wifies I mean?[/quote]

Indeed, the man is the head of the house and the more wives he has the more children he can have to build up his own eternal kingdom, which all goes to building up the higher ups. The man actually gets nothing…well other than tons of sex.

Good question, honestly I wouldn’t know until I receive the Second Anointing, and since I no longer attended their meeting that will probably never happen.

From what I have seen they abhor anything remotely non-celestial. After death they seek to retain their knowledge and personality so they can progress eternally, keep learning and keep growing.

Fascinating, thanks - that also (less magickally) explains why I’ve read so much about MLM/pyramid marketing schemes being a problem in Mormon communities (for their non-LDS employees especially) - they actually kind of mirror the whole social and energetic structure.

I used to work in internet marketing (of the regular kind, one buyer/one vendor and not pyramid style) and it was something I ran across a lot, including several offers of “legacy” positions to try and bring this stuff over into the UK, piggybacking my existing clients into it. Weird but kind of funny, and also educational.

That all seems like an excellent basis for black magick to come out of anyway, so much more fertile than the “meh” agnostic apathetic BS that’s so predominant in my bit of the globe. We actually have Anglican vicars here in the UK who openly state that don’t know if they believe in any kind of God or supernatural/energetic realities.

Every thorn has its rose… :wink:

Thanks for your time and answers!!

Do you know if Mitt Romney was an Elder or anything?

Mitt Romney is a high priest, which is a step above Elder. They are both offices in the Melchezidick Priesthood.

Ok, dumb question here: Did he have any plans to feed off his Cabinet or even the American people if he had won the presidency?

Any truth the influence of planetary magick in the priesthood Orismen? I’ve heard they have many planetary symbols used in the priesthood. Wasn’t Smith killed with his Jupiter Talsiman on him?

Interesting, so Mormons claim the order of Melchezidick? One must be celestially initiated from my understanding.

Only a few genuine priests of that order genuinely exist from what I can tell. Romney? Lol wannabe!

Ok, dumb question here: Did he have any plans to feed off his Cabinet or even the American people if he had won the presidency?[/quote]

I don’t know if he did, but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

This is some far out shit. So, what are the penalties if you were caught revealing these inner secrets?

He was, and I have my own little replica of it…somewhere.

As far as I know, and as far as I have gotten in there are only 3 planetary types that the Mormons work with.

Stars, the dead that didn’t believe in Christ. Pretty much never ok to talk to them unless it is commanding them in the name of the Priesthood, and even then it is mostly just a form of exorcism.

Moon, some angel and righteous dead who believed in Christ but were not Mormon.

Sun, God and his holy angels also the righteous dead.

They is a lot of planetary influence in early Mormon history, but that is kept from the members and unless you are a student of the occult you won’t catch them. Even I don’t know why the temples have some of the markings they do but I can point out the sun stones and I know that they are masonic in origin.

I have been often tempted to walk up to masons and give them tokens and signs and see how they react :slight_smile:

This is some far out shit. So, what are the penalties if you were caught revealing these inner secrets?[/quote]

These are the penalties that was in place pre 1990

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKG5kMnZZcM

I can vouch that they really do wear those clothes and do the washings and anointings. YouTube users NewNameNoah used to have the endowment ceremony on his page.

Here is the prayer ceremony I mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmk_CYjow0A

This is some far out shit. So, what are the penalties if you were caught revealing these inner secrets?[/quote]

These are the penalties that was in place pre 1990

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKG5kMnZZcM

I can vouch that they really do wear those clothes and do the washings and anointings. YouTube users NewNameNoah used to have the endowment ceremony on his page.

Here is the prayer ceremony I mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmk_CYjow0A[/quote]

Well damn!

Damn I had no idea.

The sad thing is my stepfather was once a member of the church.
They always come to his door trying to get him to come back.

If I told him your testimony he would never believe it.

He’s always ALWAYS feeling physically drained and quite depressed.

Is it possible he’s still being drained?

If so how can I stop this?