Ama!

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:22, topic:2998”]Damn I had no idea.

The sad thing is my stepfather was once a member of the church.
They always come to his door trying to get him to come back.

If I told him your testimony he would never believe it.

He’s always ALWAYS feeling physically drained and quite depressed.

Is it possible he’s still being drained?

If so how can I stop this?[/quote]

Not sure if he is still being drained. You would have to do a divination there.

The sick thing is that most of the draining is voluntary. They are taught to willing give it up under the guise of “true prayer” if your stepfather is still caught up in the Mormon mindset he may very well still be giving over his will and energy to the Mormons.

[quote=“Orismen, post:23, topic:2998”][quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:22, topic:2998”]Damn I had no idea.

The sick thing is that most of the draining is voluntary. They are taught to willing give it up under the guise of “true prayer” if your stepfather is still caught up in the Mormon mindset he may very well still be giving over his will and energy to the Mormons.[/quote]

Damn those bastards and their cultish ways to brainwash and exploit the masses. Although, to be honest…I really envy their polygamist practices. I would kill to have a harem :slight_smile:

[quote=“lelouchdamien, post:24, topic:2998”][quote=“Orismen, post:23, topic:2998”][quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:22, topic:2998”]Damn I had no idea.

The sick thing is that most of the draining is voluntary. They are taught to willing give it up under the guise of “true prayer” if your stepfather is still caught up in the Mormon mindset he may very well still be giving over his will and energy to the Mormons.[/quote]

Damn those bastards and their cultish ways to brainwash and exploit the masses. Although, to be honest…I really envy their polygamist practices. I would kill to have a harem :)[/quote]

I ran into a polygamist family dude had 7 wives, and that was 7 cases of “Nope”.

I am not sure if anyone can sell their soul, but those 7 were the closest people I have seen to being dead inside and completely soulless.

[quote=“Orismen, post:25, topic:2998”][quote=“lelouchdamien, post:24, topic:2998”][quote=“Orismen, post:23, topic:2998”][quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:22, topic:2998”]Damn I had no idea.

Damn those bastards and their cultish ways to brainwash and exploit the masses. Although, to be honest…I really envy their polygamist practices. I would kill to have a harem :)[/quote]

I ran into a polygamist family dude had 7 wives, and that was 7 cases of “Nope”.

I am not sure if anyone can sell their soul, but those 7 were the closest people I have seen to being dead inside and completely soulless.[/quote]

Ha! No shit, probably fucked the life out of them ages ago. I would pick and choose several young, middle eastern beauties. That would be the life. Now, fuck mormonism and time to turn myself into a sheikh.

So is it even possible to curse regular Mormons if they have all this magic in that order?

Regular Mormons yes. They have no one looking out for them in terms of spiritual guardians in that system.

The higher ups do have all the prayers of the Mormon masses though. I am not sure if they have any guard like spirits outside of the Egrigore God.

Wat about the undearwear clthng? Can ya take off before sex? I hear ya never wear any kind of undearwear again,?

Ah yes, the temple garments. Horribly uncomfortable, and they don’t breath. They are supposed to be worn at all times to remind one of the oaths they swore in the temple. You can remove them if an occasion calls for it but as I was instructed “You should be looking for.excuses to wear them, not take them off.”

And yes if you stay a Mormon those are the only type of undergarments you are permitted to wear.

Gotta love any religion that come with special undies!

When I form my own cult, that’s top of the list.