Am I the only one with this opinion?

Hello, this is not a clickbait title, I genuinly ask myself if there are other people in the occult which think this way. So here is my spiritual worldview:

There is an universal omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient god and we are all just fractals of him. Every being (even Satan) is an archetype of the unconcious of this being. So every living being has the potential to become omnipotent too but no one ever became omnipotent on this realm (there are basically millions of people which have achieved siddhis but no one ever became omnipotent). You may ask, why? The answer is that it takes many lifetimes in order to fully dissociate the ego and become god. The goal of every living being is to become one with this source. “But why do physical laws exist then?” These laws emerged because of the omnipotent being perfect will. Everything follows a divine logic. Everything is pure omnipotent energy with unlimited potential. And so on…

So who made this being, where did “he” come from and why is he a he if there’s no she to mate with to make little beings? :thinking:

I also think there’s a source but it’s not a being, it’s basically undifferentiated energy soup, pure potential energy that is not manifest as anything so it can create anything, i.e. the Tao.

This seems to come from the Buddhist notion that the ego is suffering and getting rid of ego is enlightenment, which I don’t believe in myself. I think there’s nothing wrong with individuation, this is valid and purposeful, not an aberration or mistake, and it’s a goal to do BOTH: maintain individualness while also realising all the omni…whatsists.

But I think this comes quite deeply into the way of manifesting the things, first you have to create consciousness that is not incarnate, and then the building blocks before you get as far as self-awareness that can examine itself let alone physicality and then life.

5 Likes

I think this is in fact an extremely common view of the spiritual, it is a wonder you missed it. Maybe you spend a lot of time on places like this forum, with a high amount of left hand path practitioners, which are almost the only group of practitioners that don’t want to become one with source.

1 Like

I would say the Tao is like created goddess and this necessitates an uncreated God. The reason why is that energy is motion. Pure potentiality is rest. Potentiality has no capacity for self-actualization, for there is nothing in it that is in motion. Therefore if there is a point where everything is pure potential, it can only be actualized by that which is outside. Self-actualization in this instance would be false as it is impossible. Therefore it is more like there is the fully actualized ONE who emanates from hirself Potential being which exists in a consummate and conjugal relationship to the One birthing forth all the multiplicity of forms in the cosmos.

This fact is the origin of every god and goddess creation myth.