Am I really the son of a powerful spirit?

That’s fine, we don’t care what you want to be called.

a person has told me a enn chant for Lucifer …it took me the next day to get to where your eyes are closed but you still see the room that your in.

These are confusing two different things.

1. You use the enn to summon a demon under the religious system called “demonolatry” - if you want to study this religion, buy a book by S. Connolly.
  2. You use visualisation to see your room to begin developing the ability to astral travel. Tis has nothing to do with invocation of entities and you can do it in silence.

Now note that I can’t do that anymore since I have did it the first time because someone (a spirit named shaw) is blocking it,

Banish Shaw. Lesser entities like that have no useful place in practice, get rid of it.

someone told me I’m a son of a powerful spirit and the friend I was talking about earlier is my twin brother but we don’t look alike.

So? That’s called “unverified personal gnosis”. It’s not of any relevance to you unless you yourself go into trance and get the same gnosis yourself agreeing.
ALWAYS trust yourself first, not other random people, they can give you great advice, and sometimes they can lead you wrong - don’t get excited, get smart and investigate before you assume anything is true.

We both believe the part when Lucifer told us that we are brothers because when we first talked we both said we knew each other but can’t remember where from and we had that brother bond …

I don’t think you’re talking to Lucifer at this point. WAY too much info that’s not actually helpful in your life but could be what you want to hear. You haven’t the skill to verify the enitity you contacted, and based on the ‘Shaw’ presence, I suspect an impostor. Could be shaw - it wouldn’t be in his interests to let you actually contact an entity that could really help you if he’s feeding off you.

but I was told I need to remember my past for a task and it’s hard but I have remembered things only like 4 little scenes of my past.

Great work. Keep doing this and finding out first hand for yourself.

But what has me doubting this is who he says the spirit is…!!! Even you won’t believe it but I really need help and if you wish to help me let me know.

I think you’re on the right track and should trust your intuition that this spirit is not what it seems. I recommend you banish the fuck out of your self and house, salt bath cleanse and when your space is totally clear, then summon Lucifer again, and this time ask him to give you his sigil to confirm it’s him.

You don’t need more confusing 2nd hand info right now. Build your skills and answer your own questions your own way.

7 Likes

I was told by Leviathan that I am his adoptive daughter I don’t know what he means by this but I have accepted it as for being an actual child of themamy ppl say it’s not true but I know it to be true you can physically be a child of a spirit enty whether spiritually or physically and I’ll explain

I’d the enrgy of that being also goes into that child during conception say entity takes over a male and impregnate a female it will create what is called a demonic child physical being from both human and entity how ever if you have relationship with a being then he you k ow then turn around n hav relations with a human and they you know you will become pregnant immediately after with a demonic child it’s something I am living through it’s possible

As for any thing else no Lue doesn’t like and well you need to speak with this entity to confirm it is so

1 Like

Honestly what I had to do was uncross and during that and some extreme shadow work did the truth come out.

When I questioned it, the right people came in and verified it from random places. But honestly I think they would have preferred me staying blind and staying the course but I went way off track so they intervened.

I’m also supposed to focus more on the present, why I was put on Earth. Vs the the future and the past. Which I think involes a lot of self care because most formal spells are exhausting me lol. (I’m currently in my 2nd Trimester of pregnancy).

The answers you seek will come to you when you are ready, don’t depend on anyomous forums of answers. I hope you find what you are looking for.

1 Like

Of course you are. You are the son of THE Spirit. And you ARE the Spirit. It’s not so much about becoming a living god as much as it is about coming to realise you’ve always been one.

3 Likes