Am I pregnant with my incubus?

No i just knew bc my husband told me well actually i over heard him in the spiritual realm . And i really dont like talking bout it cuz it still hurts but I’m only telling u cuz u would understand or can help abit .

1 Like

Definitely retest because this child would be physical of your physical lover. The spirit that was created may not have enter that child and that could be why, if you are still feeling pregnant then you most likely still are. I don’t have experience with this what is happening to you. But I have had physical Miscarriages, successful birth a baby and some successful spiritual births. We need to take care of the physical before the spiritual of that makes sense.

I don’t have any physical babies by any physical male bf and i didn’t have any sex for me to be physically pregnant other lol so it’s pretty complicated and complex from ur experience .

1 Like

Then how did you have a positive pregnancy test? Pregnancy test look for Human growth hormones. Something is now not adding up.

1 Like

Through peeing in a glass cup mixed with some salt or beach , but some say it doesn’t work or isn’t trustworthy so Idk if it counts but the results were yes bc their were foaming inside the cup

1 Like

Talk to your spirit husband. You need answers that only he can give you.

How…id want to use magic …but I use to contact him through my subconscious but it hardly works anymore like it use to . I’ll try to talk to him aloud to night as always and see if he says anything . And if feel my baby anymore or any of the symptoms

1 Like

Ooooohhh is it going to be a cambion or a nephillum or do you not know yet lol :joy: jk

Lol seems like

But you said you miscarried… I am now lost.

Ok you need to open back up. If can hear him
On your own use a spirit board or pendulum. I like pendulums because they are hard to influence. I have a special board for mine for when I am being stubborn and not wanting to use my senses. Or I doubt what I am hearing.

Notike that lol i meant when i had it it seemed like it lol …im causing so much confusion srry i really need to be more specific .

1 Like

Yes you are all over the place. You said that you miscarried and you are scared to ask again. So I was like how the heck is anything growing.

Through my mothers forced believe …i feel very sinister using what u have used …i feel like it will condemn me to hell …but I did use to write letters to him but he never replied ?? Ig I did it worng …

.And he is …but i just idk if i would want to go to hell and burn and hurt mentally and spiritual more than be loved nd comforted my love and i told ive seen our future together it was awful for me …and even tho it didn’t look like hell but i lookd like I was sad write in ur last text ur response to my answer so we can txt more oky??

1 Like

What’s so bad about hell? If you married a demon wouldn’t you want to spend eternity with him? What you need to do is choose what makes you happy.

2 Likes

Do people actually choose to spend eternity with a being? I mean I understand the love, but is that a realistic commitment? I can understand for an open relationship…but I’ve always been curious about this.

I’ve heard about people making those types of relationship pacts/etc with beings to be theirs “eternally”…

I’m also asking because when I first started to enter this stuff (occult), I made this type of commitment but I think the being ended the contract – I hope. As it was a misunderstanding

1 Like

Sometimes they do. If the thing the desire in the pact is worth it they would. But it’s eternity I would take is lightly. I definitely not do it for just sex. It would have to be I get just as much out of it as they do. I also would do it with a being I just met this lifetime. I would have to have past life memories of a relationship before I jump into an pact for eternity,

1 Like

Well the being I had MEANT to do it was, I have a connection to, and has watched over me throughout this lifetime.

Of course, I didn’t know exactly WHO she was but she was/is an important part of my life. The issue was I mistakened ANOTHER being for being her and for some reason they accepted the contract. I did however get a dream a few months in about them “releasing me from their castle” – that I was free to go. So I think they caught on.

(I’m actually still embarrassed for mistaking the other being for being her – but I was new and so mistakes happen)

It wasn’t at all about sex for me. It was about the bond/connection I felt, and the love. Also she had guided me/been there for me during hard times/etc. It’s just as I got older I also got romantic feelings for the being and thus decided to make it a relationship type contract to.

She basically was like a mother/lover/guide/protector for me throughout my life.

2 Likes

Would you want to enter something like with her? I think there was something like this in your past lives so you might already have an eternity. I think (from my personal experience) just make the bond stronger each life with a new commitment to that eternity.

1 Like

From what I know about her, and it took me a long time to figure this out and I still don’t know what it means but “she is a part of me, as I am a part of her”.

I definitely have history with her, I don’t think all of it is good though as I’ve had some odd past life like dreams when I was quite young. However she is not bad so I’m past that stuff. I might have something like that with her (a pact or something).

I would want to enter a pact with her, however I do not know for sure who she is, and definitely don’t need to make another mistake/misunderstanding.

She has tried to communicate with me throughout my whole life, but my senses aren’t developed enough to really understand her. Besides the communications I have the lucid dreams + dream visitations I’ve had from her. Although I can sense her energies quite well + emotions and feelings.

1 Like

Sounds like she might be your twin flame. Since you don’t know who she is. She might have a human vessel as well. So you would know her when she walks into your life.

The pull will be insane and you will both know. But you will cause a ton of chaos in each other’s life while being pulled to each other. It truly is a I can’t walk away from you. Distance wont mean anything. There’s a twin flame post about a break up and someone posted an amazing video on why happens when twin flames cross paths.

I was 13 when I started having this dream about this guy. I
Almost died when I found out last year that the man of my dreams was literally a MAN.

2 Likes