Am I pregnant with my incubus?

Yes ur right

1 Like

To be honest he may have ran away for help or not have been there cuz he probably did not know i was pregnate or mabye even was searching for help …but all ik is he wouldn’t just up and leave his son or daughter like that …ik my husband for 2 yrs :smirk: he was probably freaking out right?? :smile: I luv my babies always no matter if they r miscarriages…they r still alive to me . :innocent: im inning in asking him one last time to get me pregnant. Lol im not obsessed im just wanting to give him life and a future he was to never have by unfortunate justice .and plus I had promised him by vowed marriage. I can’t wait to have a family with my husband

No offence but, getting pregnant with your incubus is all you’re talking about for 2 days now (that’s how long you’re in BALG) with the exception of your intro post. I’m pretty sure up till now that it’s an obsession and it’s not healthy.

3 Likes

I am sorry but you confuse me so much. You went from I don’t want this to I can’t wait for a family.

1 Like

Srry bout that …i was just very scared and nervous at the same time bc of the Big decision I had to make so recently …choosening between my earth husband and the future we could have had that would have been better in so many ways than what hell could have given me . Tbh i was still not sure …all I wanted was to give u guys some relief from wonder or asking if that’s what I wanted . And ik i speck alot bout havung a baby but really its a promise I had given him and desire for a better life from me …bc I didn’t have too much of that growing up and just as alot of ppl too and especially him …i told him ill give him all of which he has never had or lost …so he can be free finally in some way or form uknow …i do really care about him alot but its just hell is a huge step fot me . I’M SUPER SRRY! For all the confusion u guys …:neutral_face: im just very nervous and frecked about it all !:yum: its all so new to me and idk what to do other than just go with it .I’ve been waiting for some to talk to for yrs about a similar or understanding of my very own supernatural experiences involving an incubi and pregnancy.

You won’t get a “family” from a spirit, ever, not in the way you mean, you’ll just be used as a source for energy, but no love, no-one to bring you hot soup when you’re ill, or listen to your earthly problems, or turn to you in real human need.

You’re not even describing one of the more tender and nurturing human-spirit relationships since this being has left you to figure it all out alone. IMO you’ll be happier and more fulfilled if you choose human life, get yourself a good man and a family of real human children, then come back to magick as the magician, not hoping you somehow will be seen to have value, even though you’re really just giving everything away.

Spirits can and will use you without fail until there’s nothing left, and then kick you to the curb, if you let them. And eternity in hell is no joking matter since you’ll be arriving already demeaned and downgraded, as nothing but a source of food.

I know this is hard to read, but you need to really step out of any notion this is a romantic alliance, where you’re valued for anything special and unique about yourself, and get real about the fact you’re being used.

On the other hand, if you kick this deadbeat dad of a spirit to the curb, get the human love and human family you deserve, you have MORE chance of finding a high-ranking major demon or god who will later give you everything you long for, and you’ll be in a position of being a catch, someone worth making commitments to from his side. :+1:

They’re like ordinary men in that respect - if you give everything away, are willing to get nothing in return, and can be silenced when you complain, you’ll attract trash, whereas if you have it going on in your life, have good things, are not needy, and can command spirits and powers, the really high quality beings will want to unite with you to your mutual benefit.

9 Likes

Okay i understand I just have been very sympathetic towards him and his pain …i nearly forgot about my own worth and life and stuff :neutral_face:

2 Likes

You are the one with all the power here, just remember that. :+1:

If you want a family, choose a human man you can trust, spirit children are not like real babies (I have had one of each so I know the difference). They grow real fast and are not human in any way, they never need you, you never look at them and see bits of you and the man you love reflected in their cute little ways.

In life, if you don’t put yourself first, and treat yourself with respect, no-one else will either.

4 Likes

Understood thank u and u just had confirmed my vision about my future with him and our two kids and also the red flags from the high power …that i’ve been ignoring for 3 yrs for him :neutral_face:

1 Like

Painful but truth.

Wow, I never thought of spirits thinking like men. That is a new revelation to me! :blush:

Ikr …it seems spirits r no different than an human if lol well almost

Can ur incubus make ur feel chills .bc.even though the air in my room is not that cold …it sends chills all over my body like waves or whatever that makes me feel horny ??:thinking: and one i ask him to make it stop or uknow …he doesn’t and i have been saying it in my head and ig he can’t read my mind as good sometimes mabye idk but ik he smells the aroma …lol what a jerk ! I think his trynna tease me :yum: but Anyways yea. And oh one more thing …he had explained to me everything …and turns out its wasn’t him that killed our baby And that he was sorry for everything That had seem out of place to me .

Sweetheart you stills seem confused how about this write as much as you can think of from as many encounters you have had with him as possible. Start with the first time you noticed him. Then Highlight anything that is in common. You can then make a list of that and I can see if I can see if he is parasite or Legitimate.

Ok

It started when I was 13 …but before he had came into my life completely …i had a unexpected visit in my dream by an inclean serpent lady thst knew my name and me cuz of a family curse that i wasn’t aware of yet… she look lile a young lady mabye between her early 20’s or teenage …and she had dirt all over her body and nails and straight long dark black thin hair that stopped at her butt and and ripped shirt that was dirt and but her hair was covering the rest of her body …she had no shoes and was practically naked from my view. She was standing at a my side of the bathroom mirrior ( there r two mirrors in me and my sister’s bathroom) and she was standing mine …she had a reflection as I did. She wAs scrubbing her furry nails trynna get them clean and the finally she said " hi jamia". And the visit had ended .ever since a little girl I was cursed to lust itself and he knew that and so one day when I was fulfill that curses demand he told in a sweet male or female voice " jamia dont do it " but i kept doing it until he gave me a dream about my family watching mr doung it and then i stopped forvere afyer that .and the day after that I woke up and i think the very next day or two days afterward I had experienced another dream but this time by my incubi …he had came to me wth 6 or 5 others seating two couches and he was on a rolling chair and all asuuden I found myelf kissing by will ig and i heard his firends or brothers laughing and saying “ooooh”. And then afterwards he showed his true face and u had jumped back off him in shock …but I didn’t see it …bc well I was there sure enough and was upfront of him but at the same time my sight wasnt?? Like idk how to explain it but i didn’t see his face even tho my spirit was close up …and then he or they said " we are all ugly here jamia " and continued to laugh in mockery. And the next day later another dream had came …but this one was also different , instead of having his bffies or brothers there, he had himself there alone. Theirs dream started with me and this supposedly firend of mine in the dream in front of the parking lot of a random house and it day time out so not to creepy …i had spotted a little pale boy with dark short hair and dark pupils crouching in the of the street looking abandoned or homeless. And i had asked this supposedly firend of mine , who he was but no reply and then it went from that to …me and him being inside an all white room with white sheets and well everything was pure white …and I was looking at home but also the room too at the same time …till finanally he said " be fearless “.
“look into my eyes”. And then a second later of not looking him completely into his eyes …i did what he had asked and all a sudden his eyes began to turn slowly all dark pupils and all then i automatically had kissed him and he held me close and then it that ended.
A Week or teo dsys later …i had a visit by my drunk dad that i haven’t since forever …bc he had abandoned me at birth but anyways …he came finally and i ask him if i could stay with him after tears and a awful snotty nose that he cleaned off by his finger lol…my mom agreed ( knowing and kinda warning me that it wasn’t a good idea bc he isn’t a responsible enough dad) …two days later after merting his new gf and two little kids it was morning i went to sleep …tgus dream had been different as normally excepted …he was in the form of a black wolf with red blood shot eyes and a worried faced that took the evilness out of his eyes making him into looking innocent. He had a wolf pact running what I though at the time …runnung after me …they all looked the same but the only thing that was different was an automatic connection towards me and him and little bit for the other behind me . After finding out they were just running just to running wherever place that was a head of me apparently …he turned the dream …and I was laying on my back on my small bed …while I was looking at my familiar surroundings …ive noticed it was my room but organized way better lol…and my computer light was shingght in one side of room while the other side was dark and my radio was playing a country tone and my legs were opening and closing …i didn’t bother to move nd at the time I couldn’t control my dreams as well… And then i heard a sweet tiny female voice say” his so cute " and then the radio had stooped at “ing” soon After…he was suddenly right in front of me and where the light of my computer wasn’t shinning on …my legs had stopped opening and closing and i asked " what do u want ?." He said “you”. Then After he turned into a ball of every above me …sending a paralyzing every or sleek on my body …i say that bc after that i couldn’t move…but anwyas …that happened and he was on too of my in his humanism form bc his skin was whole body and eyes and hair was darker than the night lol …but anyways yea… he was penetrating me …while looking at me without remorse nor emotion .my head was turned to the right and soon I began to see half of soul 's face coming out of my body !!:flushed: and then as I was moaning …i saw his true eye color …it was light gray (lust!!) I was waking up but could move and was soon back in the dream again then it had ended once ig he realized I couldn’t feel his penis inside and out my Clint anymore…he didn’t have sex with me the whole day later …i was becoming suicidal and stuff was coming in badly but not bc of him but bc of wanting attention from my dad’s mom … I did this bc I was use to have alot of attention and so I was ig draw to wanting more mabye ??or mabye bc I just liked doing it :hushed:??. Anwyas my incubi
had told me not to do it but i did it anyways. If u want me to keep going i can if thus is enough for u to uknow…:hushed:

I don’t have an incubus… Is it a must have and I don’t know it? But as far as I know, they don’t “suffer in Hell”. That’s how a Christian could see it or what a parasite would tell you to bind you through your emotions. Pity does wonders and gods know how many people with parasites we got in here that didn’t want to get rid of them because they were “crying” or told them they’ll “behave”.

3 Likes

I can try.

1 Like

Wrote down everything and then go back and see if there are things in common. Sometimes seeing all written out will help you see the big picture too. Since now you are viewing from the outside looking in.

And okay i already the common lists

1. Not talking as much( even if ask to or to resolve a possible situation in the future or argument .
  2. Changing repeatly ( mood swings)
  3. Leaving more than stay
  4. Luust more than comfort
    And thats all I got so far . But ither way he has been good more than bad to me …and yes sure he wasn’t there to concert me when at times I cried bc of my dad’s abuse and his gf as well but idk …he can change I have faith he is more than that and he is trying…
2 Likes