Am I going crazy, or am I ready?

You know when you need something done and you have someone on it but it’s taking too long so you decide to intervene, and its already complicated and all you can do is mess it up? Well I’m in a similar situation regarding some insurance policies, so I’m on my way home today afternoon and I decided to ask an entity whether I should go to the office or not, cause it’s really taking a long time, no answer (that I could understand), then I got down at the bus stop and was still conflicted, when this bus that travels on my route comes rolling up, now I didn’t know that the bus was on my route, the conductor starts yelling out the stop names, ok so I board, I got down two stops before mine and decided to go to the office, halfway to the subway station an image of me fu#$ing the thing up comes into my head, ok so I head back to the bus stop and look and behold instantaneously another bus for my route rolls up. Now before you say that I’m reading too much into this, that’s thrice in less than an hour that I was in essence being told “dude, leave it alone, let the guys you hired handle this, after all you are paying them.” And it’s true I have hired a couple of insurance guys to deal with this, add to this other “coincidences” and I can now see how deep the rabbit hole goes…

1 Like

Law of Polarity is quite simple. It’s Ying and Yang, Dark and Light, Left And Right, Saturn and Sun.

I recommend you have a look at his videos. He teaches you the importance of being able to Depolarise yourself for you magickal purposes.

3 Likes

Will do!!

1 Like