Am I going crazy, or am I ready?

Guys I need some third person observations here…let me explain…
I have NEVER been able to do a successful evocation, my attempts have been few and far between (due to factors outside my control), so I just thought that I wasn’t ready yet, I posted here and you guys gave great advice, so I have been trying to prepare, today something…rather 2 things that were weird happened. I was walking to my cousin sisters house, on the sidewalk, carved in stone I saw my name, which is weird because it’s not a (very)common name, if it had been on a storefront that would have been ok, just a coincidence, but this was smack dab on the side on a slab of stone, just written there clearly… ok… no problem… so I keep walking… and I am going through some bad stuff right now, and I was thinking (arrogantly) how I would punish those who wronged me… soon as I stopped… a thought popped into my head for an offering for a Demon particularly suited to my problem…
Now look guys… I try to be rational (most of the time)… but over the past few months… a lot of strange things have been happening… answers to questions… information that I should not have at that time… all of them have been popping into my head…
Am I losing my mind or are these signs?
Recently I even found a way to get the perfect dagger for evocation… WTH is going on?

12 Likes

Follow the White Rabbit, Neo… :wink:

Call it signs, synchronicity, providence - whatever! Either way, your phone is ringing - are you gonna answer?

13 Likes

“When you do weird shit, weird shit happens,” is the motto 'round here :+1:

18 Likes

As stated above the phone is ringing. The door held open. Its your choice to walk through or not.

If you choose to explore the intuition that leads you to certain forces. If they aim to help you grow all the better if they aim to hinder you deal with them accordingly.

6 Likes

Hell yes!!

2 Likes

That’s great… but I haven’t done a single successful evocation yet. But if they think I’m ready, who am I to argue?

4 Likes

I don’t typically but into the catholic thing that Demons are our enemies, but yeah if some other forces try to hinder me I WILL deal with them… just need to do a bit more studying.

3 Likes

You don’t have to do a successful evocation. The very fact that you even tried is enough to open the door and make the forces take notice of you. Even an unsuccessful one sets you apart.

6 Likes

Contrary to reglious propagandist. Demonic forces are not what one has to worry about hindering one. My experiences so far have taught me they want to push those who seek their potential to it. Even to the bane of the one seeking it. This is why self-discipline and knowing the force you deal with is nessasary.

I’ve posted about such on Azazel for example.

For me his attitude seems to center around the thought. “Here is your real potential. Imma drop it on your head…goodluck :+1:

:laughing:
Not always a pleasant experience but a powerful one ti be sure.

7 Likes

I will do my best to make the most of this… I will not screw this up.

3 Likes

So they are like a kick-ass drill instructor. Good… I’m eager to reach my potential.

2 Likes

Drill instructors that will kick your ass through lessons of life may be more apt. You have to remember like us these instructors can mold reality as well.

3 Likes

I will. It’s strange… the lies spread about them… it’s pathetic. These religious propagandists… they are on the wrong side… at least that’s what it seems like to me.

3 Likes

BTW I like the Matrix reference… :joy::wink:

3 Likes

I think @GaiasGirl nailed it on the head…

It’s calling, so answer.

3 Likes

Sounds like your evokations were indeed successful. You should always at least pretend they are. Never a coincidence on the left hand path !

6 Likes

Well… technically, magic is coincidence. It is two words put together Co and Incidence.

Co = Cooperative.
Incidence = Event.
Coincidence = Event working together with another event. :wink:

9 Likes

I think anyone ( myself included ) who wakes up one day and decides that sitting in a circle and babbling incantations is a sensible solution to their problems, is probably a little crazy. But it’s also that streak of crazy that lead us to learning powers most people consider to be purely fiction. So I wouldn’t worry about a little craziness :blush:
That aside I feel this may be a sign. Definitely worth following up.

6 Likes

I will, and this time I’m gonna do it right.

4 Likes

That sounds good, I’m gonna work on getting better, and yeah after a while the events cant simply be explained away as coincidence, I used to try to do that, I have since stopped a long while ago…

2 Likes