Am I going crazy, or am I ready?

Nice breakdown… :grinning:

2 Likes

Frater xavier?

3 Likes

A little crazy goes a long way from what I am now seeing, and as for most people, I don’t blame them, I was one of those people who would never have believed this, that was 4 years ago, there are things that cant yet be explained by science and rationality, and I am planning to study A.I in the U.S, you just have to be open to other possibilities, some of my friends are scared of the entities, and its not their fault, they just cant get over that hollywood and mainstream religion induced fear of them.

3 Likes

Who is that? please dont mind… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

She did, and good analogy too…

2 Likes

Its an excellent western ceremonial magician that has a 204 video youtube course on magick starting from the vert ground and up. Hes extremely articulate in explaining how magick works. Hes one of the first things I have people starting out listen to. Even advanced practitioners will gain a ton of knowledge from him as his schooling gradually gets more advanced…

6 Likes

Thank you, he sounds great, I will check him out.

1 Like

Which is funny. Because I had the thought a week before watching his videos. :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Do that. Thanks to him I have gained a greater understanding on how to actually make things work. His way of explaining the Law of Polarity really hit the nail for me👌

5 Likes

I just started from scratch yesterday. Going bk through them all

3 Likes

His voice is quite hypnotic to me, he really sucks me in and makes sure I listen. That and I like his dark laughter.

3 Likes

Yes I agree. Thats his NLP. pausing at the right time. Hes so fucking good. To bad he is so private because i would pay dumb money for his grimoire or book of any kind. I was watching the podcast with absorn and grand infinity yesterday and they were saying theyve been trying to get a meet with hik for so long, and hes one of their hero’s. Lmao that says a lot

4 Likes

He is totally using NLP. I couldn’t help but notice that, since I also use that when I fell confident in my core.

4 Likes

Law of Polarity?

1 Like

I have seen Grand Infinity’s videos, he was previously The Psycho Sorcerer.

4 Likes

You’re open about your study ? That’s pretty unusual. I wouldn’t fancy going public myself.
But as far as crazy goes, you’re good until you start obsessing. Magic is like drink; its fun to inbibe but you can’t let it rule you.

3 Likes

You are being heard and guided! You have been noticing it but because of self doubt you won’t let yourself believe it. So whoever is helping you is getting a little more in-your-face with the signs. He’s basicslly jumping up and down waving a flag saying hey!! Look!! I’m here!! Do THIS!! hehehehe!

Stop doubting yourself and go for it! (hands you your diploma) You are ready young warrior! Go forth and conquer!! And stop saying you haven’t had a successful evocation. If you’ve called them they HAVE come! You just doubted yourself and was not able to feel or hear them! That is not doing it wrong. It just means you need to do it more and practice. That’s all. You’re using muscles you’ve never used before plus all that programimg and fear that it causes make blocks.

Know that what you’ve been taught is all lies and these beings are the GODS of the past. They were just made out to be evil because they didn’t fit into the christian grab for power paradigm. The best way to get rid if competition is to teach all the people if you worship them you will die and put FEAR OF GOD in their heads so the kids don’t even try to find the truth.

4 Likes

I would personally recommend you look into synchronicity introduced by Carl Jung it goes well with the law of least expectancy. Like a wise man once said " I believe in coincidences, I’ve just never seen one" :wink:

3 Likes

If by open you mean everyone of my friends know about my study, then no, I’m not open about my study. Most of my friends don’t know. When I figured out that all the stuff being told about them were lies I mostly kept it to myself. Although when someone does start a conversation about Lucifer and the others, I tell them not to hear just one side of the story.

1 Like

Thank you (proudly takes the diploma). Yes I tried to call them, and yes I definitely need more practice.
Also after I started researching this (4 years ago), I realized just how wrong my concepts were. I don’t fear them anymore, I have great respect for them and their power.

2 Likes