Am I cursed?

Every January-April I lose everything. Anything & everything that could go wrong goes wrong, & gets worse. This year I thought it would be different because I’m preforming Magick, & I already had success with Prince Seere to see my girlfriend. But now it’s looking like she’s going to leave, & it feels like this cycle is about to start all over again, & I don’t get it. I don’t understand why this happens every year, & I’m sick & tired of it.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be the cause, & how I can break this horrible cycle??

1 Like

It looks a little like a self fulfilling prophecy: things go to hell because you’re expecting them to do so.

In any event, try to make some divinitation or get a scan to now, or at least have a better idea. I’ll do it, but those things are still outside my reach.

1 Like

Anything has a solution… first stop being scared of that time period meditate and find your confidence to be confortable second i dont know much about curses i would suggest a strong banishing and call a diety that can help. It may be a parasyte it may be your own self just be focused on geting rid of that negativity and whatever causes it and take acion .

3 Likes

The thing is every year I say to myself & confidently that it’s not going to repeat…but yet it still happens

Do you know of any banishing rituals I can do to break this, & what diety do you recommend??

1 Like

I’m not sure who to do a divination with…But I would like to be scanned to see if there’s something someone can pick up on…if you think it’s out of your reach please don’t worry about pushing yourself to try I appreciate the offer nonetheless!!

2 Likes

The Lesser banishin or incantations will help… there are others but havent tryed them

2 Likes

Thank you!! Where can I find the steps for this??

You are not cursed.

1 Like

You can use the search function. Type in LBRP.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Then what could it be??

Not a problem. You can find a wealth of information using the search tool.

1 Like

I usually do, I wasn’t sure if there was another site or book that could be recommended

1 Like