Am I cursed or something like that?

Freezing ritual would be the one you mentioned that can be found in the Angelic Protection Magick, right?

Also, you might consider carrying a piece of shungite. Russians have used it to cure all kinds of weird things for centuries.

Hey, PrinceX, I’ve come to the conclusion that most (not all) of my problem does hail from sensibility to EMF fields, I tested this by turning off the house’s power and noticing that felt much better after doing that, is do you reckon there’s anything I could do to tone down this sensibility of mine?

Interesting, I have an obsidian but I don’t believe it even compares to this one, how am I supposed to use this?

Yes.

About the power, you might wanna look up Robert Bruce’s work on negs and how electricity, EMF and water affects them.

You did it perfectly ! That’s how I would do it as well. As far as I know, traditional medicine offers little to deal with this situation, because of the commercial/corporational pressure.

Best thing to do is avoid such high EMF radiation as possible. And use a small EMF meter that you can have with you anywhere ( The k-2 meter is a bit huge in size ) and if you feel any symptoms, take a reading to confirm it or just manually detect the possible sources around and turn them off or leave that area until you feel better.

1 Like

Problem with that line of working is that I don’t exactly live alone, some of the things that cause me to feel sick are the freezer, wi-fi, and I can’t really force the people who live with me to deal with my shenanigans of turning those off every so often, do you think there’s any kind of ritual/spell anything I could use to at least ease the symptoms for the time being? If not, I suppose I’ll start my hunt for a new place to live I guess

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t know any traditional spells for that. My personal work is difficult to explain and it’s experimental in nature, so I avoid it when it comes to health as possible, at least for now.

My suggestion, before you decide to move or do anything, is to get some ideas from members here who are more experienced with working with spirits for health issues. I’m sure you’ll find a solution. Most important is that you identified the problem. And that’s a success and a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan, thank you @PrinceX, is there anybody around here known to be knowledgeable on this matter? And sure enough, I can always sleep outside while trying to figure something out, apparently, just like you mentioned, modern medicine doesn’t even believe this issue to be real, guess I’ll offer myself as a guinea pig or something

1 Like

You’re most welcome, glad to be helpful. There are many members here with wonderful experiences with this kind of spiritual work. Don’t want to mention specific persons so I won’t forget anyone else. And they’re all great in what they do.

I suggest you open a separated thread… for a health spell or ritual, explaining the nature of the problem and what you need to be done. I’m sure lots of members will help. And I’ll try to find something myself and send it to you if I believe it could help.

2 Likes

Same way you’d use any crystal - carry it in your pocket, mostly.

Shungite is said to shield against EMF and can boost the immune system (it’s mostly carbon, so science backs this up). It has antibacterial and water-purifying properties too (so a very pure specimen is okay to charge your drinking water).

I also forgot to tell you the only thing he wanted from doing this is cake …as weird as it sounds sabknock just loves cake…he never asked for any other kind of payment from me though so I have no clue what else he accepts as an offering

1 Like

Sorry this is late lol

I think you have latent psychic gifts that, since they have gone ignored, are manifesting in harsh ways. It sounds like an over-strong empathy and psychic gift to me.

1 Like

This is not the first time I’m told this as well, when we take into account that both my father and mother are strongly empathetic, and my mother sees (physically) spirits and deities and dead people, and that my family has a strong history of psychic stuff going on, it does make a lot of sense, however, how to develop such gifts remains a question to me, but thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

@bunny4cam all I’ve done so far was a request evocation with Marbas, whom I believe is working on me since my symptoms eased a bit from yesterday to today, I’ll learn how to evoke Sabknock, I hope he also wants cakes from me, I’m specially good at baking them, thank you for your input

2 Likes

Not a problem and I’m glad marbus was was so quick never worked with him bit I may call on him myself and you just need green candles and his sigil and Ann to talk that’s all

1 Like

The Freezing Ritual is Hoodoo. What Poppet has mentioned about Shungite is correct. That will help protect against EMF if that is the root of your problem. Leave some shungite around spaces in the house that makes you sick.

If that doesn’t solve your problem, you need to protect yourself before doing a freezer spell.

1 Like

I’ll have those ordered, thank you very much, should I wear one as well? Also, should I have it polished or as it comes in nature?

On a darker note, this is getting ridiculously out of hand, so much so I’m beginning to consider suicide to stop this suffering