Am I cursed or something like that?

PrinceX, do you deal with EMF sensitivity yourself? If so, did you manage to find a way to live with it healthily?

1 Like

Putting all of this together my opinion is that someone has put a hex on you there are several options, shielding rituals, and reversal castings.

2 Likes

All right, where would you recommend that I look for those?

1 Like

No but they occur sometimes after intense spiritual work, when I notice such symptoms I use the k-2 to confirm it, then start banishing and cleansing. So it’s possible that your symptoms are from spiritual attachment or sensitivity to high EMF radiations.

I suggest that you perform cleansing ritual on your body. It won’t hurt. And also get an EMF meter and check the readings in the places you visit.

1 Like

Check out the sites search engine and see what you can come up with.

1 Like

Prince that is INCREDIBLE! I’d never know that, thank you very much for teaching me this

1 Like

You’re most welcome, glad to help and wish you all the best.

It also couldn’t hurt to get checked for allergies/sensitivities. They CAN develop in adults.

One well-known actress sold her house because she thought the house was making her sick. As it turned out, she was allergic to her down pillows and there was nothing wrong with her house.

Thank you for the insight, Poppet, but I already did, only thing I’m allergic to are cats apparently

1 Like

Ok I got bored reading all the replies, but I didn’t notice anyone mentioning that sometimes individuals are particularly sensitive to energy they are not used to. I think we generally notice things like… one of the rooms in my home feels so eerie and scary I swear someone was murdered there.

I realize your symptoms are completely different but they remind me of when I first started summoning things. I would get crazy sick afterwards even if I didn’t think I felt or heard anything at all.

Now to be fair I dove in with both feet first and wasn’t afraid to summon five demons if I thought it meant sending each one for a different aspect of the same project would help.

Idr where I read it, but a particular type of highly sensitive individuals/ empathy do have issues with buildings and locations similar to how I did with other people’s emotions for years.

I realize you said it didn’t really get better with magic, but you had someone else do the magic so you definitely never gained anything from encountering new energy types there.

Food for thought.

2 Likes

it sounds like you might have an :“opening” in your aura, some nasty energies are attracted to it, and they might be messing with you , if they “live” in those places.

1 Like

Best advice I can gi r you is speak to an entity that deals with sickness like sabknock and see what he can tell you and if he can take it from you

1 Like

Focalor can remove curses. If you are cursed, you can freeze the curse so it never moves against you even if it’s reapplied. There’s ritual for that in Angelic Protection Magick by Ben Woodcroft. It’s extremely effective.

3 Likes

Hey, you’re not the first one to tell me so, if that’s the case though, should I have a banishing ritual of some sort?

@Keteriya I did get help from other magicians, the problem was, it never lasted long, one of the rituals I was part of was to banish many spirits that had attached to me during this process, and that helped me a lot, but in two week’s time the pain and nauseas came back, so, I believe there’s supernatural forces involved and that I still didn’t find the proper ways to get rid of them, but thank you for your insight on being on buildings with other people’s emotions for years, I am an empath after all so I’ll look into it

I’ll be talking to Marbas about the issue, thank you @bunny4cam

Now THIS is super interesting, Focalor, I don’t recall learning anything about this one, but I’ll put my hands on that book and start working asap, @InfernalUnicorn thank you a lot, do you have any experience with Focalor yourself? Also, can Focalor tell me whether I’m victim of a curse or not?

Marbus is also good for this kinda thing I only say sabknock cause I have a worked with him on my daughter’s health he took her cancer away but anyone that can help is good :blush:

2 Likes

Oh really? How was your work with Sabknock, if you can tell me of course

1 Like

It was fast and he did a wonderful job with my baby girl the kind of cancer she had it’s rare and she was one when we found out to put it in short with out his help she would have died

He was fast with the request and he watches over her now since then just to make sure she ok

3 Likes

That is amazing, could you tell me where I can learn how to work with Sabknock?

1 Like

Anywhere on here that has info on him he isn’t difficult to work with at all

I have plenty of experience with Focalor. He’s easy to call and work with. He likes to be paid in the graveyard. You can offer him copper jewellery or coins, along with incense and water. He might like other things though, so if I were you I’d ask him what would he enjoy as payment. He probably would tell you whether or not you’re cursed if you ask him.

The one thing I learned - with Focalor, it will help if you have an idea of what the curse is and how it’s affecting you, and to briefly explain these things when petitioning him.

But if you’re not sure if a curse has been put on you, then the freezing ritual will be best for you as it works if there is a curse, and if there isn’t, then nothing happens.

2 Likes