Am I broken?

Or C only. If he had blocked you he’s a jerk! Having his own mistakes as you mentioned and cutting the opportunity for contact with you… It happened to me to tell a guy that he was… a whore, faget, male prostitute, hick, idiot, coward and so on and he never blocked me… and I am not talking here of some school boy but a nearly 50yo serious businessman

I will try. I Havnt tried using any spirits really yet. I’m not gonna lie. Kinda scared to. Mainly cuz I’m still learning how it all works and I don’t want the spirits to end up torturing me or something if I do something wrong. Lol

You could always ask angels for help if feeling uncomfortable working with other entities.

Hey, your situation is sounding a lot like the one I was in a few months ago. Look for my thread about love and break up spells and whatever.

I managed to manifest some closure in my relationship with the dude I’m in love with. Off the top of my head, I worked with Dantalion, Sitri, Sallos, Paimon, Asmoday, and Amon (on the angel side Michael Raphael Tul and Saspu) in order to get that closure. I know, closure isn’t ideal. But for me it was better than nothing.

I actually ended this closure recently due to being frustrated at how much he was dragging his feet and annoyed that he wouldn’t communicate fully without having to be pushed (I can’t keep calling entities on him forever). I know what it’s like to love someone and feel like things are happening TO you rather than you putting yourself in a situation where you’re upset. But man, if he doesn’t treat you right then leave it. Again, I know that it’s not always so simple as “he’s a dick!”, there’s a lot of reasons people do things and they don’t always need to be demonized for it (do unti others, accept the complexity of other’s decisions as you’d want them to do for you). But you being this emotionally invested in the situation won’t help you and that’s a promise.

To reiterate a point, try out talking to specifically Asmoday and Paimon. I have absolutely no idea why, but immediately after contacting them I got closure started despite months of one sided contact. Throughout closure Dantalion, Sallos, and Sitri were my “patrons” of sorts. Make it clear what you want though… I asked for closure because I didn’t want to truly remove his will, but if you’re beyond that then just ask for him to come back. Good luck!

2 Likes

I think once I can get a response from the spirits. Or feel anything really that someone heard me and wants to help. I believe I’ll be able to trust that it’s working and not think about it anymore, or when I do think about it, it won’t be doubt but just remembering the good my ex is and picturing our potential future. It’s the finding the right spirit and the courage to do it as of now.

1 Like

I have little to no psychic senses, but if you ask, they WILL hear. Different spirits have different signs. Sitri always makes my candles burn obscenely hot, for example, and Dantalion likes to make dramatic signals. But it’s your magic and your choice, I’m just saying what works for me.

1 Like

Sounds like your spell is backfiring.

He seems to have some shields active,
against such magick to reach him.

Either,
Push through completely,
and make sure,
to put all accumulated emotion and energy into one single shot,
or,
much better if you ask me,
let go,
and stop doing those spells,
because it seems like you’re only fucking up yourself there.

My personal suggestion,
is clearly to let go,
and cleanse yourself of the energy already collected during those attempts.

Place as much of that energy into a Rose quarz crystal,
and store it for later use,
in a love spell,
you actually want to work.

Once that’s done,
do a cleansing bath or LBRP.

And remove all left over Energy there.

Once you’ve cleansed yourself,
and feel clean again,
you should also do some general charm / attraction spell,
to make yourself likable and open up opportunities for a new,
better relationship to be found,
and take place instead of the one lost.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I’d allow myself to quote @sermehan

Biggest EX LOVE RETURN rules thread with rules you need to keep!

1 Like

thank you Lil,
that was really a good response!

Thanks.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

On thinking about it some more, Buer can clarify intense desires, if you go with the notes in Corwin Hargrove’s Goetia Pathworking book.

I think I still have a residual crush, which is ok given I have no contact with the person, but seems like a risk to me. I’ll try contacting Buer and see if he can explain what a crush even is and why I’ve got one. Seems this attraction thing is a many headed beastie.

So you might like to try Buer too and see if the reasons underlying the connection still serve your interests.