Am I broken?

Depending on how you charge it, it would remove the feelings you have for him that do not serve you. It dissipates the very energy that preserves the linkage, permanently, so that it doesn’t exist any more.
It can also remove the negative emotions attached to memories of him, so you can remember them and not have them hurt you.

Be specific so you don’t accidentally target the friendship connection, only the infatuation. These are very different energies so it’s easy to keep them clear.

2 Likes

This problem doesn’t require a magical solution.
Here’s a personal experience, when my ex wife up and left our son and I, I didn’t get any reason why. Just a text that said “I’m not happy.” There was no closure. There was no real reasoning aside from that text. It hurt, absolutely soul crushing. I kicked my drinking way up, totalled 2 cars driving drunk, lost my license, etc.
But then I had that moment of clarity you hear old timey boozers talk about.
I realized that my life is MY life. I control it, not my ex wife, or my future ex wife. The only thing that’s important is my son. While the situations are surely different, the point is this; move past it.

TL;DR-
shit happens, but you can’t let someone else control your emotions. You are the only being with power over YOU. Only you have the power to let go of people. He isn’t needed in your life.
Stay strong sojourner.

2 Likes

Look up the chaos magick equations for magick. Maybe Ill post them later. Self doubt is a force that must be negated in your mind because it applies a force that counteracts the direction of your spell. You have to just make the spell and let everything go when you are finished.

1 Like

it really puzzles me how one person can have such a power over another person

Me too, even though I’ve felt it, and it’s fascinating in it’s way. I think, personally, that romantic love is a form of madness. I really do.
The very instrument you need to make good decisions and act with clarity, your own brain and emotional body, has been compromised. It’s possible to look it it logically and still be unable to stop the emotions. That’s fine if you judge them ‘good’, but when they cause cravings and pain, the same energy becomes toxic, weakens you, hurts you, and it’s hard to take the power to change it.

Another facet that comes into play, is that this specific type of pain is very attractive to negative entities like Archons. They feed on it, and can act on you to make it worse, milking you like a cow.
If this could be an issue, on youtube Enoch Petruchelly has an excellent video ritual you can partake in to remove Archon and controller influence. I used it a lot recently before I decided to just kill every Archon in my reality and have done with them once and for all :slight_smile:

I remembered another technique that’s worked well for me quite recently, which involves transmutation of energy - so it’s basically a type of inner alchemy.
This is a technique I developed from my days as a light worker, as it uses your own mastery over your light (energy) to make change. It does require that you own your full sovereignty over every aspect of yourself.

So, you simply convert the romantic love to unconditional love. Where the first is full of yearning and lack, unconditional love lets go of the judgement, to let someone be as they are without ‘if onlys’ and not wish for them to change.

Bring up the feelings of obsession and infatuation, and then, in parallel to feeling these, smile from your heart (a qigong technique, and as simple as it sounds). Widen the smile to generate as much unconditional love as you can, until your heart center is glowing white-gold with it’s light and you are overwhelmed with serene love. Then realise you have this unconditional love for the person, allow the romantic love and infatuation to be consumed and lifted to convert it to the more rarefied unconditional love.

This can need some repetition at first, and new romantic love gets regenerated constantly, but very quickly just becomes automatic. At least for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Nachtdiegall, why did you break up with him? Did he leave you? Was he a jerk? Did he cheat on you? If so may be the universe is trying to protect you from him… You could ask the angel of deliverance Opfaal to help you forget about him.
Otherwise - if you were the one who wronged him or made a mistake just call him and say “I am sorry, I love you and I want you back”…

@Lil.
It’s quite a messy and long story, my situation. We wronged each other. At this point idk who did more damage. A lot of it I believe was brought on by doing long distance in my opinion. When we were physically together tho. It’s like we were different people and were good together. Regardless not someone i want to lose in general

@Nachtdiegall, well do your rituals and call him and apologize for your part of the mistakes.
There are three expressions that do wonders - thank you, I am sorry and I love you. We often underestimate them.

2 Likes

@Lil trust me I’m all on top of that. Mainly for in case literally no spells or rituals or anything works. Sadly he’s blocked me on everything where I can’t even do that, unless I use an indirect way to contact him, meaning an app he didn’t remember I had or knew I used that I can see he has. Or snail mail. I’m using those resources as a Farwell mainly. But I’m trying to bring him back, not just say goodbye. It feels like either A I need a miracle for him to even hear me, or B a lot of different ritual work

B + C
Do your work and C - forget about it. If you can’t ask other spirits to help you. When being overly obsessed with your target and think about him all the time it interferes the spirits’ work and creates blockages for you as well.

Or C only. If he had blocked you he’s a jerk! Having his own mistakes as you mentioned and cutting the opportunity for contact with you… It happened to me to tell a guy that he was… a whore, faget, male prostitute, hick, idiot, coward and so on and he never blocked me… and I am not talking here of some school boy but a nearly 50yo serious businessman

I will try. I Havnt tried using any spirits really yet. I’m not gonna lie. Kinda scared to. Mainly cuz I’m still learning how it all works and I don’t want the spirits to end up torturing me or something if I do something wrong. Lol

You could always ask angels for help if feeling uncomfortable working with other entities.

Hey, your situation is sounding a lot like the one I was in a few months ago. Look for my thread about love and break up spells and whatever.

I managed to manifest some closure in my relationship with the dude I’m in love with. Off the top of my head, I worked with Dantalion, Sitri, Sallos, Paimon, Asmoday, and Amon (on the angel side Michael Raphael Tul and Saspu) in order to get that closure. I know, closure isn’t ideal. But for me it was better than nothing.

I actually ended this closure recently due to being frustrated at how much he was dragging his feet and annoyed that he wouldn’t communicate fully without having to be pushed (I can’t keep calling entities on him forever). I know what it’s like to love someone and feel like things are happening TO you rather than you putting yourself in a situation where you’re upset. But man, if he doesn’t treat you right then leave it. Again, I know that it’s not always so simple as “he’s a dick!”, there’s a lot of reasons people do things and they don’t always need to be demonized for it (do unti others, accept the complexity of other’s decisions as you’d want them to do for you). But you being this emotionally invested in the situation won’t help you and that’s a promise.

To reiterate a point, try out talking to specifically Asmoday and Paimon. I have absolutely no idea why, but immediately after contacting them I got closure started despite months of one sided contact. Throughout closure Dantalion, Sallos, and Sitri were my “patrons” of sorts. Make it clear what you want though… I asked for closure because I didn’t want to truly remove his will, but if you’re beyond that then just ask for him to come back. Good luck!

2 Likes

I think once I can get a response from the spirits. Or feel anything really that someone heard me and wants to help. I believe I’ll be able to trust that it’s working and not think about it anymore, or when I do think about it, it won’t be doubt but just remembering the good my ex is and picturing our potential future. It’s the finding the right spirit and the courage to do it as of now.

1 Like

I have little to no psychic senses, but if you ask, they WILL hear. Different spirits have different signs. Sitri always makes my candles burn obscenely hot, for example, and Dantalion likes to make dramatic signals. But it’s your magic and your choice, I’m just saying what works for me.

1 Like

Sounds like your spell is backfiring.

He seems to have some shields active,
against such magick to reach him.

Either,
Push through completely,
and make sure,
to put all accumulated emotion and energy into one single shot,
or,
much better if you ask me,
let go,
and stop doing those spells,
because it seems like you’re only fucking up yourself there.

My personal suggestion,
is clearly to let go,
and cleanse yourself of the energy already collected during those attempts.

Place as much of that energy into a Rose quarz crystal,
and store it for later use,
in a love spell,
you actually want to work.

Once that’s done,
do a cleansing bath or LBRP.

And remove all left over Energy there.

Once you’ve cleansed yourself,
and feel clean again,
you should also do some general charm / attraction spell,
to make yourself likable and open up opportunities for a new,
better relationship to be found,
and take place instead of the one lost.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I’d allow myself to quote @sermehan

Biggest EX LOVE RETURN rules thread with rules you need to keep!

1 Like

thank you Lil,
that was really a good response!

Thanks.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

On thinking about it some more, Buer can clarify intense desires, if you go with the notes in Corwin Hargrove’s Goetia Pathworking book.

I think I still have a residual crush, which is ok given I have no contact with the person, but seems like a risk to me. I’ll try contacting Buer and see if he can explain what a crush even is and why I’ve got one. Seems this attraction thing is a many headed beastie.

So you might like to try Buer too and see if the reasons underlying the connection still serve your interests.