Am I a Demon?

You sure? I think our difference in opinion on this is because of wording. It seems what you call LARPing I refer to as psychodrama. I call LARPing pretending. I think we both understand the same principles and why they work.

Now here is my take on insanity. Functionality. If a person has a crazy sounding idea with a few lines of logic to it I cannot call the person insane outright, especially if their idea can be tested and measured. Now, if a guy comes up to you and says if he sticks his dick in a blender Santa Claus is going to crawl out of my ass and hand him a london broil, I can pretty easily say the guy is insane. Why? Because I know that neither Santa Claus nor london broil is residing in my ass. Believe me, there are ways to tell when a person is actually insane. And this opinion is coming from a guy who believes mental hospitals are full of sane people.

Right, and all black people are criminals, gay people are going to hell, and those that do not obey Allahā€™s word shall drown in a lakes of blood, right? Do you have any idea how discriminatory and prejudiced that statement is? And you have the fucking balls (pun intended) to question my judgement?

1 Like

Exactly. I am the one who has to live with it, though, so that would make it by far the most relevant reality.

Could be.

Well thatā€™s totally NOT taking it to the extremes, no sirā€¦

balls

Yeah, I got the balls.

1 Like

Well, I feel you would have to be faced with an extreme scenario in order to make a judgement like that. On a philosophical level I honestly feel that every single individual that volunteers to get out of bed every day is slightly insane in some way. Motivations can be warped and terrifying, even in the most benevolent people, lol.

Iā€™m glad you got the joke, btw :grin:

1 Like