Alternative for menstrual blood? (creation of servitor)

So, how to trick a girl to give me her period blood? I tried with a few girls to make them give me their period blood and it didn’t work :laughing::laughing::laughing: and one of them was actually on her period (at least that’s what she told me) but still didn’t want to help me, even though I told her that I need it to make some research and study it at the microscope and other things which I invented :joy:

So, you may ask yourself why do I need menstrual blood. The answer is that I need it for the creation of a servitor. (I mix menstrual blood with my own essence, if you get what I mean)
That mix is probably one of the most powerful things which I can use to give life to a servitor.

Any ideas to trick a girl into helping me with that? There it was a girl from my city who wanted to help me, but unfortunately I can’t talk to her anymore (I told her the true story).

If I really can’t get my hands on what I want, what is the best alternative which I can use?

1 Like

Break into a powder-room and dig out trash cans. :roll_eyes:

You can do the same with your female friends if you can get into their apartment (like visit them). Just be sure that they are in their period. Another option is to keep searching for a person who would help you in this case. You can also ask your mother or sister if you have.

Plan B: Get blood from someone else. Although I would not be satisfied with this, because sometimes you have to be strict with yourself for the sake of your goal, success.

You can find several methods what you can follow if you want to create a servitor without using blood or semen. So these are not requirements.

The question is: do you really want to accomplish your goal in this way you wrote above? If yes, then I would go for that menstrual blood. If not, then feel free to follow another methods.

Sincerely,
Nagash

1 Like

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

What do you mean by that?

I looked at those 2 posts and they don’t attract me and also are ambiguous

1 Like

And also Transilvania pamant romanesc :rofl:

Dear, digging up graves and trash cans to get what you want to curse others in a very horrible but effective way might be disgusting but fuck, this is how things works if you really want to go for something.

I mean exactly what I’m talking about. Get other’s blood. :woman_shrugging: How? No matter. This is up to you.

Hope the best to you.

1 Like

Lol, I don’t want to curse others

Why do you think menstrual blood is needed for servitor creation?

1 Like

I don’t think is necessary, but can help

But why do you want to find alternatives when you go for menstrual blood? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:

Because in the worst case if I can’t get it, to know with what I can replace it

Whatever you want because you don’t need any “material” stuff to create one.

1 Like

I know, but it can help, as I said earlier

Are you after period blood especially because of its connection to the womb and its fertility?
If so you could substitute the blood with just ANYTHING that resonates with/symbolizes female fertility, such as certain stones or plants or colours (you get the idea) and then you can mix it with your own essence. If you’re up to mix that stuff and smear it over some kind of carrier material for your servitor I would go for something you could grind into small bits (like flowers, plants or food).

3 Likes

Over a statue which represents a female I want to put it

Hm…maybe you could go for earth as alternative. You know, mother earth, fertility, etc. Just a chunk of healthy earth from somewhere. To make it stickier you could mix it with wine, because of that wine/blood transubstantiation thing (if it worked for the church it can be as good for everything else, I say). Then you have a nice reddish blob that COULD resemble period blood and has the fertility symbol in it. Ta-da!

5 Likes

ahahaha

I mean you could use an egg? Eggs are basically chicken period and eggs in general symbolise fertility.

4 Likes

Ah, I think you will come up with just something. Magick is art, so get creative, you infernal Bob Ross in the making :art:

4 Likes

Tf… I didn’t know that. Everyday is a new day to enrich my general knowledge

1 Like

Have fun with your breakfast egg in the future :innocent:

3 Likes