Allah/ Yahweh is Seth-Typhon

I am not going to go into detail to explain the connection and significance between Yahweh, and Seth; you can identify that information through your own sincere research if you are inclined.

I would study some aspects of the Torah, ancient near-eastern traditions, Gnosticism, traditions of the Magi, and also Sufi practices related to Djinn, to acquire some food for thought on the matter - rather than accept the prevalent information from sources like COS, TOS, or JOS.

Most people’s impression of Yahweh is derived from their parents, church, pastor etc. and common misconceptions about religion from Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and Satanic dogma. But people should stop for a moment, and really contemplate the true nature of this god, outside of that particular tame and lame lens.

Yahweh is a god of force, and majesty, and crushes the enemies of his devotees, and can awaken one to Divine Reality. He is the “Eternally Wakeful One”; the “Overpowering One”…

He is the Master of all angels and demons, and makes the world tremble by His indomitable might. He is the god of the mountain, and master and controller of the Dragon of Chaos, the Leviathan (the primal Shakti).

All angels, including devils, are under His authority, and ruthlessly serve and adhere to His divine command.

Seems pretty dogmatic for UPG, but why not?

You do you, man. :woman_shrugging:

I do recommend, and as a freindly reminder that on BALG preaching dogma is against the rules, that people will listen to you more if you try to phrase it as your opinion rather than telling people how to think. The illusion of choice is a thing for this reason… Just a tip.

We’re a forum of mages, we all make up our own minds here but some of us get contrary if it’s phrased in a rhp way. We’re all a bit sick and tired of authoritarianism. :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Dogma would relate to one simply believing and following something written, rather than acquire something via experience, or specific direct instructions from a suitable guide/ Master who have gone before.

My mentioning of this, is for some, who might be interested, to reexamine and rethink their understanding and impression of this particular god, outside the context of just the bible or common beliefs on the matter.

Yes, however your experience doesn’t make anything in magick automatically other peoples truth.

It’s called UPG for a reason.

Have you had anyone else independently very this at all? Or is that what you’re opening this discussion for?

1 Like

You know the perception of RHP and LHP is also possibly erroneous. Both paths can lead to Liberation, but the LHP is quicker, and more dangerous, while the RHP is more gradual.

So this again, is something else that can be possibly thought about differently. In fact, I would not refer to Christianity, Islam (or the sort) as RHP, unless one has a more expansive view and approach in how they relate to their tradition or god.

Similarly, I don’t think Satanism is necessarily LHP, because the LHP is rooted in a genuine long-standing tradition involving the relationship between Master/Guru and Disciple. The main source of Satanism is rooted in the 1960s, by the so-called Satanic bible, that has arguably nothing truly related to the LHP.

One has to be more adequately prepared for the LHP, and needs to be a Vira/ Warrior/ Hero- nature.

We’ve had a few discussions on those labels and the general consensus is they’re a false dichotomy anyway.

“RHP” has colloquially become a label for a ridgid and preachy stance characterized by the JCI religions, and conversely “LHP” seems to be used interchangeably with “black magician“.

2 Likes

I would have to respectfully disagree. I have found yahweh to be quite impotent. Your experience is obviously different but I’ve found no such evidence in my experiences with him. Much bark no bite.

1 Like

Angels or demons don’t serve Yahweh… Yahweh is a vampire. He is also Chronos which would equate to Set because they’re both Saturnian archetypes. These are half truths you’re sharing, you need deeper gnosis

The OP has left the forum so he will not respond.

Thread closed.

1 Like