All You Need To Know To Work With Azazel

Neat! Exactly what I needed! And by C. Kendall, to make things perfect! Thank you very much for this extremely useful topic!

2 Likes

I am going to have to bookmark this for when I get to him in my own gatekeeper pathworking. Never worked with him before one on one and the only experience I had was the dedication ritual I did when i first began the gatekeepers pathworking with Belial. I evoked all nine to bear witness using their sigils and the best way I could describe my first expression of him was that I got the impression of him grinning ear to ear while rubbing his hands together. It both felt great and also a little intimidating. When I went through each asking if they would consent to teaching me on the pathworking, i got a very excited yes from him, I guess things will be interesting when I get there.

5 Likes

I remember reading this a week or so ago, I didn’t know how to bookmark then. Lol… Now I do. I love how you always precise with details. Us beginners really need that. I appreciate you. Thanks so much!!!

3 Likes

I was doing my mediation and invocation to AZAZEL and within a few minutes after I was done I smelt a very sweet smell.

3 Likes

Meditation*

1 Like

I know, but you need to introduce yourself first.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

@Martin this might help you. Warning me might put you through tests but he has been found to be the most winning to help.

3 Likes

This is amazing information. Thank you.

2 Likes

Perfect timing to come across this, I’ve been drawn to Azazel lately

5 Likes

What are Azazel’s specialities?

I know various demons have various “specialities” they help with.

Thanks for this post.

I love your in-depth posts like this. They are very helpful.

2 Likes

According to various articles and my experience he seems to like war

1 Like

To channel Azazel you can also use the Ace of Spades and put it with his sigil or variations to it. Very powerful

9 Likes

What’s a “Potent Chant”, what does it do? And also, what does the Chant of the Black Lord do? What can it be used for (this is for both)?

How about to vibrate his name 11 times

A - zaaaa - zeeel :heart:

:snake:

4 Likes

Once again an amazing post, you are the best!

Thank you for posting this. Look forward to using some of this in my own workings with Azazel

He is also in the Devil’s Quran of Harut and Marut.

:snake:

2 Likes

Just something I found about Azazel:

''According to an alevitic story of the creation,
Azazel is an Archangel beside Cebrail, Mikail,
Israfil & Azrail.

After doing their prayers, in front of God’s
gate for 1001 days, the gate opened.
Behind the gate was a Light these Angels
should bow down to but Azazel refused it
because the Light also was only a created
body. In his opinion it was forbidden to bow
down to any created being because you only should bow down to the one who was not created.’’

Found in the german Wikipedia.

4 Likes

Strong demon. I did need education on the subject thanx!