All You Need To Know to Evoke/Invoke Prince Orobas!

Hello there,

I recently did an invocation of prince Orobas and to do that I had to gather some information about him and write a personal invocation of him based on the information I gathered. I thought I should share it to honor him by sharing this invocation and information. Hopefully it helps whoever wants to work with him! I will be sharing a little brief information on the experience below for those interested!

Name: Prince Orobas
Date: Sep 23 - Oct 2nd
Direction: North (primary) and West (secondary)
Color: Blue and Purple
Planet: Jupiter
Incense: Cedar
Gematria: 18 (English based) and 216 (Hebrew based) and 55 (Based on his Goetic Ranking)
D/N: Night Demon
Element: Water (primary) Earth (secondary)
Abilities: Can assist in protection, healing, fame, dignity, tells the future, past, and ignite the witches black-flame!
Tarot Card: The Moon
Enn: Jedan Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas
Sigil: You can google that!

Invocation (something short and came from the heart):
Jedan Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas! Son of Moloch, prince of jupiter, spirit of satariel! Hear me!
*Jedan Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas! He who is known as the warrior! *
He who initiated many magicians! He who resides in the North. He who is truthful and protective!
O Great prince of the north! Great prince of Jupiter! I invoke thee! Hear me!
*Jedan Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas! He who is the holy of holies, He who heals and destroys! *
*Orobas come! Orobas “Galatoraea” Hear me! I invoke thee! *
Lord of dignities and favor! Hear me! I invoke you, Prince of Jupiter! Come Orobas!

So its done!

Now I am not going to share why I called upon him, but he came fast and he let himself known! His energy is very intense you feel it in your gut and body! He felt serious and means business’ but also he felt very caring and warm! After we communicated and I let him know why I called him for, he asked me to give up a habit that is not positive to me or my-life. In the beginning I got surprised, I was like you wouldn’t want something done for your benefit? Like weekly invocation or offering, or prayer? He didn’t response but gave me the feeling that no! He wanted in return something that would benefit me. Anyway, after the ritual I reflected on it and I came to the conclusion that the thing he wants me to give up actually doesn’t align in energy nor image of the thing I asked for so it made a lot of sense to me.

That was a short/brief bits of my experience with the great prince. If anyone is considering calling upon him, I am telling you; He is worth your time, but the question is; are you worth his?

9 Likes

I’m curious to know why you would be calling him on a specific date?

1 Like

Usually these dates are when the zodiac is aligned with the spirit’s element or its planet!
However thats based on old ceremonial magic. You can still call upon the spirit any time and if you want you can call the spirit on the day of its planet for example here Orobas’s day is Thursday. So, you can call on him on Thursday during the hour of Jupiter.

2 Likes

Oh that’s so cool! Thanks for explaining! Do you mind if I ask where I can find this information for the other spirits?

1 Like

what can Orobas do for you?
Bring more money or something?

You can use books like;

777 by Aleister Crowely
The Complete Magician’s Tables by Dr Stephen Skinner
Shams Almaar’f alkobra by Ahmad Albuni (Arabic book)

And you can also just google it!

1 Like

He can do a lot of things!

He is the coolest spirit…thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I read this thread as part of research. Thanks OP!

Orobas is very nice and his energy is strongly felt. He’s a demon. Remember Angels are also strong energy.

Invocation (Wow at the OP finding full text! I only found the following after researching):
Jedan Tasa Hoet Naca Orobas! - this was enough for me

You can find YouTube videos to learn his enn. I played that in the background to help enter a state, but saying his name with emotion and intent was enough. Do what works for you, but safety first. Cleanse & Protect your home & body before starting. Raise energy as someone here told me, but protect. Google (the Brave browser is better for privacy) for techniques

Incense: some recommend dragon’s blood for demon work. For people who are price conscious dragon’s blood is useful for many many things! I love to keep it around. Cleansing.

Several said Orobas is good for beginners and after taking a leap I recommend him! Not many reports of him harming people. Awesome.

Offering/Nice Thing: I did offer him wine after the ritual as a sign of friendship or for what I asked. You can offer demons coffee instead of wine and more. Make sure you fulfill what you say. Don’t be a deadbeat. I could feel he appreciated that I kept my word. I kept it out for 2-3 days out of sight. I was sick & tired, but still got up to get some inexpensive wine by setting an alarm so I wouldn’t forget.

Overall he is beginner friendly! Don’t blindly follow people praising demons online who are known to harm at the flip of a hat. Research. I’m commenting for future people who find this. Learn protection FIRST as much as you can. Don’t do this without protecting your body, home, loved ones if under the same roof, etc you get it. Good luck!

(Last important things to not hurt you or others)

• Know how to banish & get rid of spirits and unwanted things. I’m not an expert or arrogant prick so I assume you know. Others know more
  • Always close/say goodbye to end a ritual/close gates, portals, entrances…this is important. Have fun!
1 Like