All my friends have just went quiet

I feel like someone or something has happened causing all my friends to suddenly ignore me or just stopped talking with me.

It’s like they all dropped off the face of the fucking planet and advise on how to fix it & what spirits to use.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated

3 Likes

Do you really need them then?
If they aren’t there anymore it the best for them not to be there anymore anyways.

2 Likes

Maybe you should be the initiator. Be the one of action and change. Be a leader.

2 Likes

Do you have any close relationships with any entities? If you do, you could just ask them. Otherwise, I think most angels would be able to break any curses cast on you. And then just work on making your defenses better.

2 Likes

The closest is Aphrodite

1 Like

There is one I really need the rest I’m alright with not having

2 Likes

Oh yeah, then ask Aphrodite for help. Pray to her under the title, “Aphrodite Apatouros” for it was under this title that she fought in the war against the Titans.

2 Likes

Thank you love I will :blush:

1 Like

The same thing has happened to me a few times.

Whenever it does, it’s been a sign to really think about my relationships with other people and separate from those who in the end, are just using me.

4 Likes

Tbh I’ve noticed this happens when people begin to delve into magick. It’s normal I suppose. Sucks but normal.

4 Likes

Seems that way. After starting my work in the LHP it seems my RHP friends have made themselves scarce. Their loss, really.

4 Likes

I can relate so much to that. It used to make me sad and angry but I guess I don’t really want friends i can’t be myself with.

7 Likes

I call it “trimming the fat”. By your friends being removed from you you were able to see you don’t need them and you saw who is important to you.
I find weaker people are easily used as tools by higher powers. I also notice that I have been shown time and time again that stripping to bare essentials is the way to ascend. When you have made it to a certain point you will be rewarded with some excess and frivolities again but you wont need them anymore. That has been my personal experience and the pattern I have seen in others.

2 Likes

I can only comment on what happened recently. Everyone I knew and I mean everyone just suddenly stopped responding for one reason or another. I think it’s kind of like making space. People you don’t need take up space in your life that people you do need require to fit into your life. There’s kind of a gap in the timing but because humans are the only ones who recognise time we are the only ones who notice.

4 Likes

You can’t receive a blessing if your hands are full of junk. Perhaps this is the Gods way of removing what doesn’t serve you.

5 Likes

That spoke to me the most :slight_smile: I even paid a magican to repair a certain friendship but now I see thank you :smirk:

1 Like

You couldn’t be more right…either people are silent or are removed for weird seemingly petty ass reasons. For example I had a friend for years and after years with no issues she got really pissed at me because I cancelled dinner plans lol I was like wow but you know what? I believe this stuff occurs because we learn to focus and channel our energy and sometimes going out and being a social butterfly can distract us maybe?

3 Likes

I suppose so… I really dont know. In some weird way it makes sense to me. But I just dont know exactly why.

3 Likes

ITs their loss :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It really is their loss.

2 Likes