All about master Furfur and invocation n evocation & my experience

I don’t mean it like that he isn’t they type to control just crashes devices or shuts them down he also blows lights makes them flicker cause a power surge yeah he does alot of damage to electrical things now that I think about it …I need to but stronger lights…

Yeah black dog very furry kind just get a glimpse of it before disappearing making you think that your seeing stuff cause it’s not there…he had done that to me a few times other then that he basically invisible unless you astral travel

Yes from what I’ve felt he seems very dodgy and is usually never really on camera. Usually very hard for people watching me to see him but like you said it could be another. As there are multiple demons in my room at a time. Yea the feeling of like being in multiple places or always moving feels true of my guardian. Like sometimes when I try and reach out there are other demons here in my room but not my guardian always. From what I know I have a guardian and there are always demons with me sent by him, but he’s not always here cause yes they’re busy beings just like us. Sorry he doesn’t really control devices just makes them act up or crash. Especially people trying to join my live stream they always complain how they can’t join, how they’re kicked out, or their phone crashes while trying. And yes the dog, big black fluffy rascal looking dog that I saw quickly then disappeared. It happened a couple times as a kid because my parents had to wake me up super early and drive me to my grandmas cause they had work. And On the drive there, there was a couple times I saw a dog in the middle of the parking lot then next time I look it was gone. I always thought I was going nuts as a kid or seeing stuff cause It was a weird feeling in my body like I was half asleep but I was awake. Other than that all the demons in my room are so quiet and invisible I wouldn’t know they were there. I’ve always had the feeling they were there but without the signs recently I would have no idea tbh. I’ve seen a few in photos but my guardian demon I have never seen not on camera nor in life.

1 Like

As I said he most likely is if you feel close to him as I did when I came but the love I felt was not any other kind of love it was so much deeper then that I feel the the one you are seeing though is in fact Lucifer…he is very well know to just show up out of the blue I’ve met him in person pulled me out of my dream I was having about bread why bread idk but it was a very surreal feeling talking to him face to face he was there yet he was see through dark colored skin long blonde flowing hair yellow/gold eyes he is know to wear a mask when he appears and he is indeed very tall I can seriously tell you he is most likely the one your feeling and seeing around you as well he can do all the things furfur. Does and more and I can tell you I get a sense of love for you from him as well sometimes they give us other names to make us feel comfortable about them being around so even if furfur is your gaurdian Lucifer may be the one your soul is bonded to

I also feel this way since you do have doubts in this yourself so just try to do as much research as possible before letting your heart leap they are know to go to war over things like this not always but it has happened

I was thinking Lucifer too especially the mask description. He’s also pretty tricky lol

1 Like

He refused to tell me his name when we met took me day to find out it was him I still shake my head about it cause he cold have told me but chose to be secretive most higher ups are secretive about their identity in the demon world

Even more so furfur is in his faction so he is almost always with Lucifer when he shows up so it actually makes sense to me furfur was the reason why Lucifer came to me cause in his words you love a demon ha…so yeah

Yea Lucifer has been stuck in my head for a longgggg time. I’ve always felt this connection to him, to darkness, since a kid. Always in my thoughts in the back of my mind. Loved paranormal, loved satanic stuff, listened to music and painted art like it. I always had the feeling it was Lucifer but like as a human just learning this all I keep saying there’s no fucking way. And I’ve asked if Lucifer was my guardian and he was the one sending demons here and I got a yes on many different occasions (as well as the live stream witch)But as a anxious person with trust issues that’s hard asf to believe and confirm lol but this is now 3 different people telling me it could be Lucifer. And I kept getting told to trust that answer. And the red ribbon I mentioned earlier. I asked if lucifer, if he truly is my guardian he would bring it to me to confirm he was, but I didn’t trust the answer cause well he’s tricky and it’s always been hella tricky to find out who it is. But I think this possibly is the confirmation I need to look into Lucifer as my guardian, and trust that those answers given were true.

2 Likes

Weirdly I’ve always felt this weird deep love for Lucifer and all my thoughts on demons and demonology flow back to him. It’s a weird feeling. Like my heart always tugs towards my guardian as if we were soulmates, like the imagery in my head is this beautiful being surrounding me from behind and holding me with love. It’s a strange feeling and I can’t pinpoint where it comes from or from who. It’s just feels like my whole body is tugging towards something

1 Like

I’ve been known to know…stuff like this idk why but it’s the feeling I get since the description you gave and the a brief flash of his face with the slight smirk at me…he is actually very kind he is a trickster but not how you think he is stern but gentle and patient I feel like once he appears face to face to you all would be clear to you about every thing and yes you do have to trust in the answers given cause you never know it’s good to get a second opinion and be open minded research and look around cause they are all known to appear in many ways but typically have the same personalities all the time you also got to remember that you can have many gaurdians I have 23 gaurdians idk why but it’s just how it is

That’s what I mean deep love love that goes far before this life time which means he is your demon soul mate and your bond to be soul bonded in this life and the next which is a extreme way to love some one once you have that bond there is nothing or no one that comes close to it not even human love

Yes a lot of their personalities are super similar so it’s hard to find out what guardian I have especially since I’ve never seen him or heard him. I think it’s true that you can have more than one guardian demon, in just trying to find the one that’s in my baby photos till now. I can’t see him but that’s the description they’ve given me and it seems like it’s similar to that of Lucifer. I’m going to try and trust these answers and do more research into him. Cause I feel a pull towards him as well. And yes it’s a weird longing feeling. That nothing I find on this earth will compare to the feeling that’s pulling me. It’s something that surpasses time it feels, and knows no bounds. Hard to describe but it’s like when I think about us colliding together it reminds of the Big Bang. This massive burst of bright energy.

1 Like

I know the feeling the longing to be in his presence feel his energy see and study his face the achy feeling when your not near him so on so forth that’s the love that I have for furfur it know no bonds or ties longing to see him again and have him near yeah most of us whom are in this kind of relationship know the feeling Lucifer is a great one to have honestly I feel like you would become more open once you take the steps to come face to face with him…as got finding your gaurdians that’s a simple task just write all the names on a slip of papers light an offering candle and insense then with your pendallum ask each if they are your gaurdian or not if you have issues trusting your pendallum wash it in warm water and salt to purify it

Omg the need for me to see my guardian is insane. I’ve always always always wanted to see them. That is my biggest wish in life is to see demons, especially mine. I was just never ready I guess. Honestly I’m going to do exactly as you said. Get the proper answers. I was already thinking of trying tonight so maybe it’s a sign to do it. Honestly what’s funny is I’ve always told new people I meet that I’m the antichrist, guess I might not be too far off :joy:

1 Like

And what’s also interesting to me is how I’m researching Lucifer rn and I’m so compelled to keep reading. I just wanna know everything. It’s like I need to know everything. I have an exam in the morning too yet i Havent been able to pull my eyes away for 2 hours already.

1 Like

I found out Azazel was my guardian through some shadow work and he had been sending me a message I ignored for a year and half, it took awhile to get his name.

2 Likes

That’s awesome and shadow work I’ve heard that alot but no clue what that is can you please explain?

1 Like

I basically took away all the layers and blame in my life and faced it head on. I had a lot of work I needed to on myself, and made some pretty big mistakes.

My shadow self I met recently and we hugged it out. It was in church actually and people were doing it for each other and I thought this is the best time for me to forgive myself. And so it was so weird but I zoned out for like 30-45 min. And basically I was in a very dark room and it was like looking at myself in the mirror but she had completely black eyes. And we fought and we talked and ended being like alright we gotta work together now and be strong. No more bullshit. Idk how others experiences are but that was my first time doing it so far. I just forgot to ask her who my guardian is but it’s like she’s in the back of my head saying you know who it is.

1 Like