All About Lilith-Prayers, Devotions, Chants

Although I don’t do much in the way of worship, working with Lilith has been a true inspiration to the point that I named one of my daughters after her.

She is the goddess of the storm, and my little girl really fits the bill.

7 Likes

Lilith is divine, magnificent, the Goddess I worship above all. She is my reason of existance.

Awh that is lovely, the gift of creating a life with another is an amazing thing and naming after Lilith is a lovely way to honor the Goddess. Yes, Goddess of the storms, but also the winds as well, so if you think its calm, you have to be weary of a whirlwind haha.

Welcome to the forum as well, I just read your introduction and seen that you are new here :slight_smile:

10 Likes

What’s neat is way back when, it was believed that the name of the child would affect them energetically, so it’ll be interesting to see how it manifests itself :slight_smile: , because the name is a form of vibration which is a language of the universe and is connected to energy.

4 Likes

She is a Tiny Terror. She commands respect.

Just like I tell all of my children, if something is wrong, speak up, never be quiet simply because somebody else doesn’t want to hear it.

It’s going to be fun watching her grow.

4 Likes

Yep speak truth and answer truly, if that is done then you can always stand by your word.

2 Likes

Prayers to Lilith/Ishet Zenunim/The Whore of Babylon

3 Likes

Beautiful! Yes she has many names and many masks indeed hehee! Working Her and Lucifer has been an awesome inspiring journey, we are more to each other than just a simple “connection”. Praise to the Great Divine Mother :heart:

7 Likes

I am very happy for you, I love hearing from other children of Lilith, the great Goddess formed us in her image and brought us into being, like you said Praise to the Great Divine Mother :purple_heart:

Sending you New/Black Moon Blessings Sister :purple_heart:

4 Likes

One last piece of magical work I have for the night I have to share, a sigil Lilith blessed us with when I was channeling her. If you wish to meet the Goddess in an extremely powerful, primal, lustful form of Eisheth Zenunim The Unholy Harlot Mother who devours…use the chant as many times as you please while maintaing your gaze on the sigil, watch the focus point pulsating with magnificent overwhelming energy as it draws you in, then surrender yourself to the embrace of the Mother of Harlots and Abominations.

The chant: “Eisheth Zenunim Taninsam Ama Lilith The Whore Of Babylon”

Anyone willing to try it, I would love to hear about your experiences using this sigil so please share, feel free to drop me a PM if you would rather it be private. :slight_smile: enjoy :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Is this protection prayer a good place to start when working with Lilith?

4 Likes

Blessings to You! I was wondering if we could talk in pm. I need to ask you some things related to our Lady. Thank You! @TheBlondeBrujo

4 Likes

If you haven’t worked with Lilith before, I would start with research, study and honoring her with prayers of praise and worship before asking for anything. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, thank you, blessings to you also, feel free to pm me any time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

…Parallel associations between Lilith/Eisheth Zenunim and The Whore Of Babylon…:
*Harlotry + Whoredom.
*Destruction + death + blood + the end of days.
*Colors- Red + Purple

• Heavy ornamation + jewellry
    *associations with kingship and power
    *wine + fornication + lust
    *precious gemstones + gold + pearls

Notes on Lilith/Eisheth Zenunim: Wife of Harlotry

*Individually she is the embodiment of feminine chaos, the twin of Samael, Isheth is the chaos that makes the serpent whole. The one who leads the seeker of hidden knowledge through the abyss.
*She holds they keys to the chaos of the beast, as it is with her union with Samael that the Beast is created. They are the unholy trinity: 'The Beast, Samael and The Harlot"…

Chants: “Ishet Zenunim Taninsam Ama Lilith The Whore of Babylon”
Or
“Babylon The Great, Unholy Whore, Mother of Harlots, Mother of Abominations”

6 Likes

So powerful. Thank you for all your posts. Very inspiring.

3 Likes

You are very welcome and thank you for responding, blessings to you :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Prayer of Dedication:

“Ama Lilith, Taninsam, Abnukta, who is unites with Samael to become the unholy Chaosifer, I give my hands to you to do your work.
Layilil, Meyalleth, I give you my feet to go your way.
Kisikil-lilla, I give you my eyes to see as you do.
Ama Gamaliel, Necesh Belial, I give you my tongue to speak your words of wisdom.
Lilitu, I give you my mind that you may think in me.
Lilith, Layil, Ardat Lili, Laylah, my Goddess, I give you my spirit so you may always be within me & my heart I give to you, so your unconditional love may flow freely through me.
Lilith, the tortuous serpent, woman of harlotry, end of days, end of all flesh, I surrender myself to you in all your glorious forms completely. We are one in mind, body and soul. I am the great Goddess Lilith, she is me, we are one, always and forever, so be it.”

11 Likes

My body is Lilith’s temple, my soul is Lilith’s immortal altar. I am one with the Goddess Lilith, in mind, body and spirit.

20 Likes

11 Likes