Alien/Spirit caught on camera inches away

Not sure if this the right spot for this but I had to see what the community here thinks about what this is
2 nights ago I thought I heard something outside so I wiped my window and started filming with my phone.

I started to freak out when what was appearing on the camera was not visible to the naked eye.

I then went to the other room since my brother stayed the night and forced him to film with me.
Me on the left side of the window and him on the right.

During this we whipped all fog off windows. From my video you could see lights and orbs shapesifting and turning colors. the tv was off but and I was talking to my bro but you could still hear voices of some sort.

Anyway I caught a bunch of crazy lights and shit on my camera at ground level(we are on second floor)

Whiel we are filming my bro starts to freak out. (he not into the occult like me)
he said fuck this and walked away after saying you don’t want to watch this video.

I then stopped and followed him out of the room. I watched the video he filmed and all I can say is that a green humanoid alien that blinked and had 1 blue eye was right at the window 2 stories up staring straight at my brother. the weird thing Is I looked in his direction with my camera and saw nothing.

Here is the video
TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE WATCH ALL THE WAY TO THE END BC THAT IS WHERE YOU CLEARLY SEE IT.

THOUGHTS?

Nothing, because there is no video.

3 Likes

Interesting. Was there a link to go with that at all?

Imo, aliens are real, they’re not in a good quality communication with each other, and they’re nowhere near as smart and in control as we fear they are. The high level ones are like high level daemons - they don’t play silly games, lesser entities are… lesser.
I.e, I think you may have been buzzed by lesser entities interested in feeding off the emotions they created in you.

Is that picture holy?

I don’t understand this question, can you rephrase it?

… there’s no picture, no video.

1 Like

??? No link.

1 Like

:star_struck:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15PKVse2nUQSjw2dBy3tiSova1OD-Gxuf/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

I suppose it looks interesting. The potato quality is unfortunate tho