Ahriman

I dunno if this is relevant but within the current and the work one of the empowerments of alot of emphasis is placed on is the empowerment of akoman div of evil mind, that of backwards understanding. One level of this is connecting dots within and outside the work to gain knowledge and widsom.

O Tried to hunt down a quote from a few montha ago but it may have been on the old support group :expressionless: regardless…
One of the things that came up a awhile back was a something akoman told kurtis, the short version is that the work on the path of smoke is backwards.

We do not invoke the ahriman and the divs we “extract” and “awaken” them from within, for they are already a part of us. They are within and without.

We in the same thread it is not so much that qe evoke them but that they conjure us into their presence. The final step in this work of extraction that which is within being that it is not they that possess us but we who possess them.

Whether this idea is applicable beyond the work of black magick of ahriman, i dunno. But it is interesting to find out.

5 Likes

That makes sense…explains why I said …he was looking for me… pretty cool

4 Likes

So during a talk with Ahriman …
He showed me this and he said it was my sigil.
(Excuse my horrible drawing )

1 Like

Like this? I didn’t see the other spokes. Cool :slight_smile:

I tried sensing his energy. Saw an eye, then a face, then a man and bull or goat.
Heavy energy.

As @Dinmiatus said the path of smoke should be approached with the backward understanding.

Also the Div’s are apart of us they dwell within as Akoman explained to Kurtis we do not summon them, we call them from within they exist internally and externally.

Ahriman is our father, darkness eternal Lord, God, King and Dragon of darkness eternal, he is the creator, the unlimited potential and power, the alchemy allows us to take the powers of darkness and ground them physically in the body.

When you peer into drugaskan the place and yet state of mind of absolute darkness, then rise domar and dehak and obtain massive prophecy, then emanate the rays of the black sun to finally become the black sun through Kunda Yoga, you become as Zohak did a embodiement of ahriman a scale of the dragon Zohak ( Azi Dahaka ).

You break the limitations of self that gods of light and the chakra’s get removed, through alchemical works, work with blood moon Az Jahi, you wage war with gods of light and the angels of Ahura Mazda the spentas and take their light and consume it to empower the inner blackened fire of soul.

You literally become a powerhouse the Zanda the motherfucking, God of not just your world, but all worlds ahriman is unlimited, by working this path and becoming darkness, then you, yourself become unlimited.

5 Likes

And that’s why your awesome @C.Kendall :heart::rose:

3 Likes

So are you my sister :black_heart:.

3 Likes

Aww…you know I’m sucker for the :black_heart:

But what do you think of the sigil he said was mine?
That it’s me experiencing the path…

When I tried scrying into …I got the words “reverse fire”

3 Likes

I thought it looked like the Enochian fire symbol off an Ace of Wands card that has it.

Well the Zorastrian religion had a holy flame and the reverse could represent two things one the blackened fire of Zohak, which is a urn like altar filled with certain fetishes to create the nexion of infernal power.

The second could be the blasphemy rite of burning your hair in flame while calling on ahriman as this opposes Ahura Mazda.

4 Likes

This path is very interesting, I plan on walking it at some point, especially since I’m have serious suspicion about Ahriman possibly being a mask of mine.

1 Like

I think thats what @Dinmiatus was saying as well when we discussed it on kik.

Thank you! @C.Kendall
I like the way you explain stuff :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well shit, me. You. @Aluriel. @Dinmiatus. We got a MF coven.

3 Likes

Yea the goetia workshop is on kik too :slight_smile::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra No problem sister :black_heart:, if you have any questions PM i can help you get started same to you brother @Aiden_Crow

3 Likes

Yes please! I’d love to chat about it!

2 Likes

So you’ve worked through this current ?

My problem is I do them all backwards because I let it come to me.

I didn’t find ahriman he found me through @Dinmiatus circle. I was in his circle and Ahriman showed up :joy: so here I am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes i’ve worked through the path intensely for months now, i think i’ve worked with almost every spirit in the BMOA, i’m even going to be submitting a piece in Kurtis’s second book, to spread some of the teachings and stuff i’ve gained through the dark works.

Trust me it’s very normal he called out to you, because i didn’t call him he called me, thats actually in the book, it states " the children of ahriman don’t find ahriman, he finds them ".

This is completely true this isn’t a path you walk through and then leave it you become a enemy of gods of light and you become complete darkness, not anyone can work through it, those who do and have, will be called by ahriman just like you sister :black_heart:.

7 Likes

Hell yeah !! I haven’t read the book or any book about ahriman so it’s sweet that I’m getting conformation like this :metal:

2 Likes