Ahriman

I can see him. I can hear him.
He calls to me and pulls me like a current of the ocean…
Powerful yet patient. Strong and waiting. …

A king who will not settle for less than all that he wants. And what can I give. What do I surrender?

The temple and the sacred flames. …
There’s an under current of something ancient and secret.
Something here for me that I must see and learn.

He has a scar. How it came to be I do not know but it adds to his persona…

The power makes my heart race…

I did not call to him yet he has appeared. .
Much like Azazel did while I was working planetary magick.

I don’t know where this road is going
.but thats the adventure …

It scares the hell out of me, yet I want more.

~Arianna :rose:

13 Likes

Just thought of Ahriman just now then I saw this post.
Oh boy.

1 Like

He linked to me when I saw @Dinmiatus circle.

Sometimes my visions pull me in.
But it’s ok I think it was meant to happen.

My new journey awaits. I just go on my visions and usually end up in where I need to be.

Azazel did something similar when I met him.

5 Likes

I’m seeing a pattern where Daemons are coming to me rather then me coming to them
They show up before I even consider evoking them.

Does that mean anything significant?

I’m not sure … alot of them do that with me.

But Azazel was first, Baelzebub just showed up too.

Ahriman is the first to find me through a circle though. Kinda shook me up for a minute. But I realized he worked with the current so it was a link.

Pretty cool.

I’m trying to find something to show what the place I see looks like but right now I can’t find what I’m looking for.

The walls are like a brown or beige with wide round arches for doors was… shadows flicker and there are two temple fires going.

Thick carpets and luxurious looking tapestries.

Deep colors.

A warm glow.

But I can’t put a finger on exactly where or if is indeed temple or palace it gives a confusing feel of both.

4 Likes

Man that is confusing…

I dunno if this is relevant but within the current and the work one of the empowerments of alot of emphasis is placed on is the empowerment of akoman div of evil mind, that of backwards understanding. One level of this is connecting dots within and outside the work to gain knowledge and widsom.

O Tried to hunt down a quote from a few montha ago but it may have been on the old support group :expressionless: regardless…
One of the things that came up a awhile back was a something akoman told kurtis, the short version is that the work on the path of smoke is backwards.

We do not invoke the ahriman and the divs we “extract” and “awaken” them from within, for they are already a part of us. They are within and without.

We in the same thread it is not so much that qe evoke them but that they conjure us into their presence. The final step in this work of extraction that which is within being that it is not they that possess us but we who possess them.

Whether this idea is applicable beyond the work of black magick of ahriman, i dunno. But it is interesting to find out.

5 Likes

That makes sense…explains why I said …he was looking for me… pretty cool

4 Likes

So during a talk with Ahriman …
He showed me this and he said it was my sigil.
(Excuse my horrible drawing )

1 Like

Like this? I didn’t see the other spokes. Cool :slight_smile:

I tried sensing his energy. Saw an eye, then a face, then a man and bull or goat.
Heavy energy.

As @Dinmiatus said the path of smoke should be approached with the backward understanding.

Also the Div’s are apart of us they dwell within as Akoman explained to Kurtis we do not summon them, we call them from within they exist internally and externally.

Ahriman is our father, darkness eternal Lord, God, King and Dragon of darkness eternal, he is the creator, the unlimited potential and power, the alchemy allows us to take the powers of darkness and ground them physically in the body.

When you peer into drugaskan the place and yet state of mind of absolute darkness, then rise domar and dehak and obtain massive prophecy, then emanate the rays of the black sun to finally become the black sun through Kunda Yoga, you become as Zohak did a embodiement of ahriman a scale of the dragon Zohak ( Azi Dahaka ).

You break the limitations of self that gods of light and the chakra’s get removed, through alchemical works, work with blood moon Az Jahi, you wage war with gods of light and the angels of Ahura Mazda the spentas and take their light and consume it to empower the inner blackened fire of soul.

You literally become a powerhouse the Zanda the motherfucking, God of not just your world, but all worlds ahriman is unlimited, by working this path and becoming darkness, then you, yourself become unlimited.

5 Likes

And that’s why your awesome @C.Kendall :heart::rose:

3 Likes

So are you my sister :black_heart:.

3 Likes

Aww…you know I’m sucker for the :black_heart:

But what do you think of the sigil he said was mine?
That it’s me experiencing the path…

When I tried scrying into …I got the words “reverse fire”

3 Likes

I thought it looked like the Enochian fire symbol off an Ace of Wands card that has it.

Well the Zorastrian religion had a holy flame and the reverse could represent two things one the blackened fire of Zohak, which is a urn like altar filled with certain fetishes to create the nexion of infernal power.

The second could be the blasphemy rite of burning your hair in flame while calling on ahriman as this opposes Ahura Mazda.

4 Likes

This path is very interesting, I plan on walking it at some point, especially since I’m have serious suspicion about Ahriman possibly being a mask of mine.

1 Like

I think thats what @Dinmiatus was saying as well when we discussed it on kik.

Thank you! @C.Kendall
I like the way you explain stuff :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well shit, me. You. @Aluriel. @Dinmiatus. We got a MF coven.

3 Likes