Ahriman

Yea the goetia workshop is on kik too :slight_smile::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra No problem sister :black_heart:, if you have any questions PM i can help you get started same to you brother @Aiden_Crow

3 Likes

Yes please! I’d love to chat about it!

2 Likes

So you’ve worked through this current ?

My problem is I do them all backwards because I let it come to me.

I didn’t find ahriman he found me through @Dinmiatus circle. I was in his circle and Ahriman showed up :joy: so here I am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes i’ve worked through the path intensely for months now, i think i’ve worked with almost every spirit in the BMOA, i’m even going to be submitting a piece in Kurtis’s second book, to spread some of the teachings and stuff i’ve gained through the dark works.

Trust me it’s very normal he called out to you, because i didn’t call him he called me, thats actually in the book, it states " the children of ahriman don’t find ahriman, he finds them ".

This is completely true this isn’t a path you walk through and then leave it you become a enemy of gods of light and you become complete darkness, not anyone can work through it, those who do and have, will be called by ahriman just like you sister :black_heart:.

7 Likes

Hell yeah !! I haven’t read the book or any book about ahriman so it’s sweet that I’m getting conformation like this :metal:

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll pm you with some experiences :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol i nod off a bit and all the interesting discussions start :rofl:

On an interesting note and comparison. Just like @C.Kendall has been, i’ve been at this for months about 8 now, but have only worked with about 11 of the divs. I’ve only recently been able to start diving as deep as i wanted with evocations with the method kurtis outlines, Since mid november.

Since then, i have been digging deeper into the pathworking with the div aighash- div of the evil eye/third eye mostly for the last 2-3 months and his methods sorcery. Also working towards my first Envocation with him in the near furture after i open all doors related to him. I only recently did evocation my 2nd div Bushyaspa with experiences like night and day between these 2 divs.

2 Likes

You guys are so cool :smiling_imp:

1 Like

i feel so massive pulls and surges of energy by ahriman,i think it happened he finded me.

I have felt extremely drawn to him and his path since i first heard his name. So i believe he may be calling me as well.

2 Likes