Agrat Bat Mahlat

Just outta curiosity, has anybody seen Goddess Agrat Bat Mahlat? If so, what did She look like to you?

3 Likes

I have not

1 Like

I’ve seen the other three Queens, but Agrat Bat Mahlat seems to be the most private of the four.

2 Likes

I’ve definitely seen Lilith. Saw Naamah but not Her face. Omg Her long black shiny hair. I saw Agrat in a dream last night, She had like purple red, shoulder length hair. But, I know They all can appear how They want to.

3 Likes

I evoked her for the first time last night. I did not get a clear visual of her but I saw her as a shadow of a woman dancing around the circle, causing the incense smoke to shift and swirl around me before settling in one spot.

5 Likes

To me, Agrat bat Mahlat consistently appears with a creamy caramel skin tone, glistening shoulder length curly black hair, and green eyes. To my mind, the very embodiment of a Persian princess.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome. I’m trying so hard to open my sight and hearing but sometimes it seems like I’m never gonna get there. I use crystals and it is helping some.

3 Likes

I saw her once while i was making a fetish talisman for someone for her. To me she appeared as almost what you would expect a demoness to look like. Orangish red skin, red scales running down her sides and legs, talons on her feet and fingers, massive dragon wings and tail, and the face of a mature attractive woman.

3 Likes

Oh wow lol, that’s awesome. I’ve recently started to get to know Her. She seems really nice. I can feel Her touches and I know She is there. Sux that my hearing and sight isn’t fully developed :roll_eyes::unamused:. I’m trying though.

I bet She is beautiful.

1 Like

The first time I saw her in my mind’s eye, she was a beautiful woman with a really cool looking headdress on and scantily clad in some sort of thin silver straps.

Her lips were really red and she was on all fours in a provocative pose with her mouth open showing white perfect teeth and fangs showing a smile.

She had blonde hair usually as well, sometimes red in dreams.

3 Likes

She has gently held me at night before and when I was about to rise up astrally, she gently pushed me back down into my physical body to continue holding me.

2 Likes

She introduced, sasuke from the anime series, “nauruto”. I reccommend in Japanese, so that you may feel her pain.

I’ve seen her dance as well.

1 Like

My answer is no, but maybe that’s because I just misread the topic title as “Angry Bat Margaret” and she’s probably already disowned me for my stupid. XD

2 Likes

Out of the three sisters…Lilith, Namaah, Eisheth and Agrat… She is the one with whom I connected the most. Agrat is playful, friendly, good humoured and helpful. She isn’t the serious kind. I have seen her or got visions of her… Based on which I can say she looked like the pics given below…in her different moods and aspects. She loves music specially dancing… So that’s an offering to her. Also she is the one I felt most comfortable to approach with a Letter of intent to get an incubus partner of my liking for serious relationship. She was fast and sent me a wonderful incubus partner…taking care of my inner self…my nature as it actually is. So she is a sweetheart and absolutely amazing. I will make a post on her in future.

5 Likes

Yes purple…red…that’s the colour. I have seen her in same hair colours. Also Purple and red happens to be among her favorite colors.

4 Likes

That’ll be cool! I look forward on reading your post on her!=)

1 Like