Agrat Bat Mahlat

Thanks lol

I skimmed through it a bit. Thanks.

1 Like

Have you spoken to her?

She truly is amazing lol. The last time I invoked Her, I thought my muscles were gonna spasm outta my body. She is playful and very responsive.

2 Likes

Funny you mention granny in this regards; I had at times thought a bit towards the Baba Yaga in similarities.

From my personal experience, Goddess Agrat Bat Mahlat looks very similar to Jamie Presley in Joe Dirt movie, but with reddish hair. Saw Her in the astral and She is absolutely gorgeous. They can appear however they choose to though of course. Once you make a true connection with Her, you will be glad you did. Her energy is amazing.

3 Likes

There ya go lol. Wish you the best of luck!!

1 Like

Amazing and powerful she is. She is there for you.

1 Like

How did you do it?

She’s the witch queen. That’s exciting because I like magick.

1 Like

I have never seen either of them as such, tho I have had a dream where I was working with a demoness and she looked ok but older, but then she was like a nurse and she said there was something wrong with my eyes so she gave me something to correct it to drink and then I looked at her again and she looked hot from then on lol

2 Likes

They are Succubi Queens. They can avail themselves to you however they wish…but if you go in there with pre set intentions, then that might tilt your perceptions. But then if you are disrespectful to them, then they might just decide to screw around with you for the fun of it or to teach a lesson.

2 Likes