Afterlife nd Godhood

1)Why does a soul incarnate?Who and why decide where to incarnate and what life troubles u wud follow?

2)What is the significance of day to day work and this earthly life?Like we r told that we r spirits nd spirits r immortal,all powerful…so wudnt it be easy for us just to commit suicide to attain liberation?Why dont we just get a life where the key facets of money,love,proper living were available nd we cud just do our magical ascent to godhood?

What is even the purpose of a soul who dies at infancy?

3)Many of the experienced mages in the blog say reincarnation doesnt occur including EA.If it doesnt occur what’s the use of ascension or liberation via magick or any other means?

4)If spirits dont reicarnate where is this massive population boom across the globe occuring from?R spirits continuously r born nd kicked to live some goddamn life by the will of the supersoul?

Those who have died without mastering any form of magick or spiritual development will they never get the chance to solidify their own ego consciousness(newly made of course)?

Please wud someone care to explain this afterlife stuff as I understood nothin abt it though its been discussed previously in this forum.

1 Like

Hmmmm…very heavy topic my friend. I have no answers for you because there are several that I could choose from depending on the “view”…but what we’re really talking about is far beyond conceptual. I must admit that EA does a pretty good job clarifying what Kamma is in BofA and if you listen to his radio shows on Truth Radio…he touches on this.

In addition to that there is the Buddhist perspective, which, even in those paradigms there are several answers. Anyways, I’m not going to expound anymore because I myself haven’t died and resurrected to my own satisfaction yet to really give my Truth.

Believe me when I tell however, there are some very powerful and well-educated Adepts here that will be able to give what really counts in this area…their experience.

M

You know, I often feel like this question is not worth really amassing any thought on while alive. You can say I honestly don’t know, and unless you can experience a dying or death then all you can really do is speculate. I’m not concerned about death, only that I know there is a way to be immortal, and this I will concern myself with.

As a being already a God, you are here to realize the full breath of Godhood. The “who” of the matter is quite simple: you chose to be here because from this plane you can experience a full-range of Godhood. If you have forgotten this, then you cannot blame anyone but yourself, and all this work you got to do is a process of remembering who you are.

All these things like money, love, proper living… many of these are vague in the first place. “Proper living”… what does that even mean? Money… a tool, not even necessary to get a lot of things done. Love… all based on who the person is, and what they think this stuff is. None of these things are actually necessary for spiritual development, but rather based on how you want things to play out.

If everything was here for you, then you would not even do the work to become a God. Becoming a God of this plane is a completely different experience than remaining a spirit, and is a realization that needs to happen in order for Godhood to be a cemented thing. How many people have no clue about Godhood at all, trying to figure out how to orient to it? We create statues, shrines, pictures, all trying to realize this stuff here. We can go in our imagination and call up some fantasy about Gods and our wielding of Godlike power, but at the end of the day, our Godhood wants to be seen, felt, smelled, tasted, and heard here.

Why? Who cares why? What else better is there to do? Not be a God? You’re gonna labor regardless, so you might as well do some real work instead of letting someone else run the show. Fact is, if you aren’t using your power, someone else is, and at least for me, that’s all the reason I need. Being a realized God is a lot better than being a stupid, scared, ignorant God, and since this will lead me to exploring and becoming absolutely any and everything, who cares about anything else.

You are alive now, so use your life to get as much of your potential realized as possible. It’s not worth attempting to understand death when you couldn’t deal with it in a worthwhile manner, so do the work and you will get there and find out those answers in due time for yourself. But honestly, it is probably something will only have you thinking about about something you won’t be working with for at least some considerable amount of time. That’s just me, you are of course free to explore this topic and learn what it is you can

This is one of those topics I’ve been struggling with since beginning the Black Sun exercises. I’m beginning to view Godhood as just as vague a concept as an afterlife or eternity. I’m not sure are human brains are capable of fully understanding what godhood would entail or even is.

If one refers to becoming a living god as in becoming the God of your own personal universe then I can grasp that. I can embrace the idea of using magick as means of personal ascent and to amass the power to make your microcosm all you could hope it to be and more. The idea of becoming more than that is where I start sliding off as of late. What does becoming a god in a larger sense even mean? What can you hope to accomplish when the old gods and deities couldn’t manage a quantifiable change since the course of human history? Many couldn’t even manage to remain significant, as a species we’ve forgotten more gods than we likely are to even know about.

The thought of becoming a God on a cosmic level seems to me to be something achievable only after mortal death. To be able to grasp that scale of consciousness one would have to no longer have concepts of our prior existence. Something similar to how a person views the microcosm of a grain of sand or that of an amoeba, we know it has one but we hold no value or consideration for it.

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around some of this stuff so forgive me if it seems vague or not complete thoughts, I’m trying to piece a lot of this together from what I’ve been seeing and experiencing.

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:4, topic:1254”]What can you hope to accomplish when the old gods and deities couldn’t manage a quantifiable change since the course of human history? Many couldn’t even manage to remain significant, as a species we’ve forgotten more gods than we likely are to even know about.

The thought of becoming a God on a cosmic level seems to me to be something achievable only after mortal death. To be able to grasp that scale of consciousness one would have to no longer have concepts of our prior existence. Something similar to how a person views the microcosm of a grain of sand or that of an amoeba, we know it has one but we hold no value or consideration for it.

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around some of this stuff so forgive me if it seems vague or not complete thoughts, I’m trying to piece a lot of this together from what I’ve been seeing and experiencing.[/quote]

I agree it seems so wierd that these once powerful gods arent the same today.What happened to their powers.In fact most powerful systems of magick originate in 3rd world countries.What happened to their powers?

Also I wud ask have u ever come across an entity or GOD in the magical universe who cud bend the physical universe not by manipulating coincidence but by sheer will…like say the x men characters storm,apocalypse nd all?

Does even one GOD manifest in total physical body appreciable to the common man with no psychic abilities at all?

And if they do,why r most GODS been forgotten?Why do practitioners of even white magick been tortured in the middle ages?Arent they supposed to stay protected by the GODS against calamities?

Is there a battle among GODS and a constant decline and ascent of entities that rule over our physical universe at given points of time?

Totally strange these stuff r…eludes the human mind totally man!!!

Perhaps the answers we seek can only be found after death!!

But one thing I believe that there must be some kind of political stuff that goes on even in the heavens and a battle for power.Becoming a GOD of the macrocosmic universe may not be the end point of spiritual ascent,but just a whole new beginning that goes on and on.Who knows?

1 Like

My answer?

Reincarnation as it is commonly understood is complete and utter nonsense.

The soul doesn’t incarnate - the spirit does.

Aren’t these semantics? What do I actually mean?

The soul is the inward meaning of the lifeform as its body is its outward expression. Although life itself is eternal, the individual soul has no more existence before the conception of the lifeform than does the body, and its existence after the latter’s death is the restless sleep of the grave.

The spirit on the other hand is not, before it incarnates, some personal being amongst others that “chooses” to incarnate. The spirit is God, indivisible, undifferentiated and eternal. It is only through incarnation in the human lifeform that this spirit of God attains an identity separate from God.

The human being is God that has incarnated, though he is as yet far cry from being a Christ.

While body and soul are transient polarities that arise together and give and take from one another, the spirit is transcendent being. The soul might live forever in some sense, but life itself is constant death and rebirth. It is your spirit that through mystical synthesis with your life lends to your soul its identity, and it is your spirit through which power can be gained over the soul to remain incarnated, leading to immortality for that lifeform. Otherwise the spirit merely becomes one with the source again ( or more strictly speaking, God withdraws itself) and the soul slips into the unconsciousness of sleep.

You are not just one thing or another. You are the result of a fusion. It’s your spirit that in the incarnation of God. It is your spirit which is transcendent. It is your spirit makes you unique as a human being. It is your spirit that enables you, unlike other animals, to work magic in this incarnation. But it is only through your soul that you can even speak of ‘your’ spirit.

You see, it is only through both life and spirit that immortal life and living spirit can arise, and rise to Godhood.

Just throwing this out there pertaining to the coincidence thing. There exists a law apparently
that is called the law of attraction. “Seek and you shall find.” "Ask and you shall receive."
New age theorist practice manifesting reality by visualizing and employing feeling
through the astral senses. In what way is this different than prayer? Besides the obvious blind faith vs techniques employed you get what you ask for. What force brings this to being? If this is the case, what is the point of evocation? Are the entities we employ nothing but mental projections? The things we meet during OBE, are they nothing but something spawned from the unconscious?

The point I am making though, the universe is obviously intelligent and will take care of its
own. Now the buddhist concepts of oneness suggest the self is an illusion. That we are all connected by a singluar being of conscious energy.

Personally with what I mention, my seeing so far is that humans are nothing more than a vehicle in which consciousness resides in and death is the death of self with being no afterlife
to go to in the personal sense.

Now this doesnt explain Near Death Experience phenomenon or physical manifestation
of spirits. It also discredits much more advanced civilzations who spent their whole being on this subject like the egyptians. Maybe I am just blowing smoke out of my ass.

The only truth is all things are possible infinately and indefinately.

Yeah I see what I say lines up very similar to what poete put just
as well, if not better.

Humans have always been fascinated with gaining immortality
and I think that is for good reason.

I agree it seems so wierd that these once powerful gods arent the same today.

I think there is a semantic confusion at work here over the words “God” and “god”.

They are not interchangeable. They denote entirely different concepts. The God of philosophy and the gods of polytheism are not mutually exclusive. Unfortunately, most ‘monotheism’ appears to be a confused monolatry which conceives of its ‘supreme being’ as a personal god like other gods which just don’t exist, while completely missing the philosophical point that God is not a person at all and necessarily one. The most extreme example of this would be commonplace Islam, which is also the most virulently intolerant.

As can be seen, almost no one can actually answer this question, because we are all still very far from coming even close to grasping things or perceiving what Godhood. We are way far off, because quite frankly we still got to get off the years and years of conditioning where we can’t even perceive or analyze things beyond a 3rd or 4th layer of thinking. I’m not talking about anyone in particular here, but overall this type of question is something that you have to personally investigate for yourself, and whatever answer you find is gonna be what you come up with.

It is questions like this that make it hard for me to troll or get mad at anyone’s inquiry, because despite what we think we know, many, if not all, perspectives are no more intelligent and equally no more foolish than the rest, no matter how whimsical it sounds. Perhaps some are not practical at certain stages of development, but here we are, talking about unlimited power, UNLIMITED, and yet we place limiting ideas on it all the time. Fact is, until it happens, or you can experience it somehow, you won’t know. You can think about it, but no matter how accurate you may be, it will be speculation at the end of the day.

The most intelligent thing to do is what you can right now. I don’t see the reason to care about death unless you plan on doing it sometime soon, nor do I see the reason in worrying about the “Grand Plan” when you might be trying to figure out a way to take care of bills. The simplest way I can think of why we are here is because we want to be, even if we don’t know where that desire comes from. It is simple enough to get working, and you have more than enough interesting things to explore with that you shouldn’t really care about some “Grand Plan”.

It’s your plan anyway, so you might as well get to work and stop contemplating things beyond the scope of perception you might possess. At least that’s how it feels from my perspective, you really aren’t gonna get an answer that is going to really encompass the totality of what you are looking for, because it is probably different for everyone.

Islam is nothing but organized Arabian Imperialism in the name of religion which they use to this day to enslave masses and keep them under control and fear.

A question to Poete Maudit:

U said the following :

"The soul is the inward meaning of the lifeform as its body is its outward expression. Although life itself is eternal, the individual soul has no more existence before the conception of the lifeform than does the body, and its existence after the latter’s death is the restless sleep of the grave.

The spirit on the other hand is not, before it incarnates, some personal being amongst others that “chooses” to incarnate. The spirit is God, indivisible, undifferentiated and eternal. It is only through incarnation in the human lifeform that this spirit of God attains an identity separate from God.

The human being is God that has incarnated, though he is as yet far cry from being a Christ.

While body and soul are transient polarities that arise together and give and take from one another, the spirit is transcendent being. The soul might live forever in some sense, but life itself is constant death and rebirth. It is your spirit that through mystical synthesis with your life lends to your soul its identity, and it is your spirit through which power can be gained over the soul to remain incarnated, leading to immortality for that lifeform. Otherwise the spirit merely becomes one with the source again ( or more strictly speaking, God withdraws itself) and the soul slips into the unconsciousness of sleep. "

So are u saying that the soul incarnates or continues the cycle of rebirth or does it not?Or does it spend eternity in the astral?Or it gets absorbed into the Eternal Spirit and stops being a separate entity?

@metatron777 ya i can see most people dont have answers to all the questions.But it is worthwhile getting other people’s experiences regarding these subjects specially serious magicians like in the BALG forum.Ya we need to practice a lot and our journey never stops but sometimes discuss our experiences and knowledge for the benefit of everyone.For example if EA wudnt have written about his methods many people wud have given up chasing after occult as they wudnt have made any progress in occult becoz of the sheer complexities in the subject.

I think questioning like this helps at times.Clarifies many false beliefs u have.And how can I let these questions not posted in the BALG forum coz its full of knowledgable guys who r helping newbies in every way they can.Its hard to let go of this amazing resource.

But ya the best method is personal experience so we must practice,practice,practice…Mastering divination 1st then Evocation and Soul travel…no rest till we get there!!!

" So are u saying that the soul incarnates or continues the cycle of rebirth or does it not?Or does it spend eternity in the astral?Or it gets absorbed into the Eternal Spirit and stops being a separate entity?"

I’ll take a guess as to what Poete is saying here.

The soul CAN “reincarnate” (i.e. be ‘immortal’) but not everyone’s soul will do so. Now why would reincarnation be defined as being immortal? Because while the physical body may not be reborn, if a being masters the spirit (the ‘god’ inside themselves) then the being may choose to retain it’s identity (‘soul’). " life itself is constant death and rebirth.". So by choosing to reincarnate every time you die, you are essentially immortal (in the sense of the soul not changing) until you choose to no longer do so.
If the entity has not mastered the god inside themselves or instead consciously chooses to do so, the entity simply becomes fully part of Ain Soph (the ‘source’) as it once was, thereby losing its identity and effectively ‘dying’.

Hopefully poete might clear this up more than that.

[quote=“Эрик, post:12, topic:1254”]" So are u saying that the soul incarnates or continues the cycle of rebirth or does it not?Or does it spend eternity in the astral?Or it gets absorbed into the Eternal Spirit and stops being a separate entity?"

I’ll take a guess as to what Poete is saying here.

The soul CAN “reincarnate” (i.e. be ‘immortal’) but not everyone’s soul will do so. Now why would reincarnation be defined as being immortal? Because while the physical body may not be reborn, if a being masters the spirit (the ‘god’ inside themselves) then the being may choose to retain it’s identity (‘soul’). " life itself is constant death and rebirth.". So by choosing to reincarnate every time you die, you are essentially immortal (in the sense of the soul not changing) until you choose to no longer do so.
If the entity has not mastered the god inside themselves or instead consciously chooses to do so, the entity simply becomes fully part of Ain Soph (the ‘source’) as it once was, thereby losing its identity and effectively ‘dying’.

Hopefully poete might clear this up more than that.[/quote]

This reminds me of Samael Aun Weor teachings, I don’t like his version. Jean Dubuis states the soul leaves eternity to gain consciousnes of itself, enters time, go down down down, till materializes as human.

Once human it starts its ascension, till learns what’s gotta learn, and depending of its Mastery it can even retain an inmortal physical body.

Foundations of Esoteric Knowledge - Jean Dubuis - The Philosophers of Nature

For me reincarnation does not work as a cycle, but a thing for magicians/spiritualists which works on it.

But…for me the identity isnt removed.

And for me… Samael Aun Weor is total nuts. FOR ME if you want to read crazy shit, read Samael Aun Weor, The Terror of the Black Magicians.

Yes, he was totally nuts, although in his plagiarisms there are pearls of wisdom… not his… but pearls

I feel experiences of a life are recorded and added to the bagage of the soul for next time, if you mean identity with that

The soul is the extension of our physical body used to connect with our spirit. The spirit is immortal. The soul is what our spirit uses to gain the experiences from the physical. The soul is a part of incarnation.

After watching EA’s possession with Fostos in the Mastering Evocation course, I feel it has awakened me to a new gnosis of what we call reincarnation and the afterlife. Before I believed that some part of my consciousness as I currently know will detach at death, remember everything in an afterlife period, somehow get spiritual amnesia, and reincarnate into a new body and name. But I see now that Mark (the ego construct in this incarnation) will lose consciousness and not continue in an afterlife. This isn’t the same though as the common atheist perspective that you simply just “rot and the ground” and that’s it, and your whole life just vanishes. While Mark’s consciousness has a beginning and will have an end, it is a story sealed in eternity that has always been and always will be, since linear time is an illusion and true time is like an infinite ocean. Every human life is a book in the Akashic records, and right now the God within me is reading the book of Mark.

It’s like playing a video game as an analogy I’m familiar with. When you play a video game you lose yourself in the game. It has a beginning and an end, and when the game ends it ends, you either play through it again or lose yourself in a new game. However I need to understand that I as Mark am not the player but the game, the player is the eternal god within.

The player is a divine spark behind Mark, the Hidden God, as there are in all human beings, that is eternal. Some individuals can attain merging their consciousness with their divine self, becoming a Living God on Malkuth and attaining what we see as immortality of the soul. But because my life will always be a par of the ocean of eternity, even if I do not achieve that in this incarnation it really doesn’t matter in the eternal perspective, as the God inside me has access to all eternity.

I hope this is making some sense, I am a little drunk right now to be honest, but at the same time I feel I am in this real spiritual high over this, and just want to write this down before I get back to my everyday consciousness.

1 Like