Welcome To My BALG Forum

Greetings! :+1:

The best person to ask for that is the support desk, they will be able to advise you:

https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com/

They may take a couple of days to reply but they will get back to you with a correct answer. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank u so much!

2 Likes

This forum has guided me along my path and has granted me so much wisdom words cannot dsscribe my gratitude for the creation you and Tim brought to us. I AM PURCHASING MASTERY OF EVOKATION AND POSSESSION NEXT PAYCHECK. you have helped Chang my life, and one day hope to repay or aid any of your furture endeavors :smiling_imp::joy: . Rep rep the left hand path! Rors

5 Likes

That’s amazing! Thank you for your message :slight_smile:

Have you ever done any magick work involving people’s minds?

2 Likes

Hey @Salo, yes in fact I have been practising my ability of influence and persuasion …even to the degree of projecting imprinted energy of mine through the evil eye tecnique…incredible results man, like totally unexpected in terms of the potency of said method…I even have ways you can workout the muscle in the brain that controls bioelectricity subtle energies like chi/prana…even to the degree of unintended levitation of my bedside table lamp above my head/face while I was sleeping…untill I woke slightly and it dropped full weight on my face lol.
I also ignited my aura on fire for the first time during meditation a few weeks ago…SO SCARY, MY parents witnessed it as well, or the aftermath really…my right hand ( projecting hand) ignited silently during a meditation where I vampircally feed off a summoned astral double of a few targets…and store the chi in my lower Dantian, or Robert Bruce’s term the sub navel storage centre…and felt heat , followed by the rank smell of burnt hair…which alarmed me to open my eyes to witness spontaneous combustion of my right limb, almost to my elbow…reaction and impulse took over and immediately I started attempting to pat out the flames with my left hand…immediately the fire spread from my right to left hand…interestingly enough One of my favorite songs began the climax of its intensity, stirring feelings of deep excitement and traumatic discovery is what comes to mind when trying to describe the sensations and feelings of wonder and fear mixed…I started running from my temple to where I thoughts my parents wear located on their side of the house ( my temple and apartment are seperated )…I made it to the laundry room entranced and fainted into a smoldering heap of terror and confusing moans.
Luckily my parents have been witnessing changes that previously they would have thought impossible, and without hesitation supporting my spiritual path and lifestyle change.

To sum up my largely pontificated reply, yes I have experience in regards to application of mind influence and other energy related manipulations and practices. Lol
Hails.
Rors.

2 Likes

I am somewhat new to the dark path, and was hoping someone with experience could offer some tips on establishing a connection with the dark gods. This is a great site.

2 Likes

Hi @4648Cru,

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

5 Likes

Hello @E.A

4 posts were split to a new topic: New member intro

Thank you! In a time of complete defeat your writing/works have revealed to me my power is infinite and eternal.

2 Likes

verdad

Hi Rory
WOW, that was an amazing read, thank you for sharing your experience, it ignites my inner fire to learn and practice more and more magick :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi kusu here ,I’m thinking about starting vodoun work , and I would like to know , when I make the circle for papa legba with the cornmeal do I need to be at a beach or can I do it inside, ? Because I’m pretty much new to this , n they aren’t any deserts where I live

1 Like

Hello , E A , it’s Alex aka kusu here, I’d like to know, when I do papa legba’s veve with cornmeal, do I need to be in a beach or desert when I do it , or can I do it inside? Because they are no deserts where I live

2 Likes

Welcome @Kittenkitteb28 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, it, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

Thanks E.A. you Rock! Your fourm is awesome, your mods are awesome, and many great members. thank you for giving me a place to learn, grow, and share my experiences

3 Likes

Dude, this is NOT the correct place for your intro. You were told to click the link provided.

Once you properly create an intro as per @DarkestKnight requests. I will speak to you about your questions thanks. There are many ways to do it. The circle. That is.

Cheers.
King out

2 Likes

Hello,
Want to say thank you to E.A. You have done more for me then most of the people in my life and what’s funny is that we never meant. One day I would love to be able to thank you in person. I really hope you realize how much good you do. It would be my honor to help you in away I can just to show my appreciation for everything you do. Thank you. Godlike Power,. Dale Arnold

3 Likes

most excellent, i am so appreciative.

1 Like