After death

So occasionally I’ll get people very very new people asking me questions and such, and I was talking with one of them and this question came up. I hadn’t quite thought about it so much because I’m really focusing on the present and didn’t see a need in pondering it, but now I’m quite interested. While I was talking I was giving different speculations.
I’m curious to hear different views of what happens after death.
Whether reincarnation , or going to where your practice lies, or if certain people go to heaven or hell, etc.

1 Like

Have you searched the forum? There are already a few threads that try to address this question.

2 Likes

I did but I didn’t find these threads, suppose I didn’t look well enough,
Thank you though, I found some quite interesting things

1 Like

This might be an ignorant bit of “logic,” but I also wonder likewise, where were we before birth? And I assume, wherever I was, whatever I was doing, I ended up here just fine, so after I die I’ll end up just fine again.

One of my old occult friends went a little whackadoo lately and wants to escape reincarnation. He think the light at the end of the tunnel is a trick to make us reincarnate when we don’t have to, and seeing relatives is also a trick.

I read somewhere that shamans view physical birth as a spiritual death and physical death as spiritual rebirth. That’s why psychopomps were utilized to help the baby transition from spiritual to physical and for the dying to help transition from physical to spiritual. Lots of practicing psychopomps now use Baba Yaga as their patron deity. She was a badass prior to Christianity demonizing her and then turning her into a fairytale witch. She was the goddess of life and death.

I always thought all that was fascinating. I want to astral project to figure all this out for myself but I suck at it.

With death, I mainly want my memories, past and present knowledge, and to be able to find the beings I love. That’s it.

1 Like

@Vasilisa The part where you said about physical birth is spiritual death and vice versa I find quite an interesting point of view! Possibly the physicality of our bodies restrain the full extent of our capabilities so we have to practice strengthening them in the new body every time we reincarnate

I know I went to two separate quite good tarot readers who both told me I was some sort of spiritual teacher, too bad I have to start over apparently hah

1 Like

It would be quite an experience having a psychopomp with you as you die … treating the whole process as a spiritual rebirth. Supposedly a psychopomps, or deathwalker, who is proficient in their practice , actually astral projects as the person passes away and is there with them as they leave their body to help them.navigate and adjust. It’s so hard to find information about this practice too. I’d love to learn, but again, I suck at projection.

1 Like

Wow that truly is amazing! I myself think I would love to be able to do that, I think it would be a nice way to comfort those who strongly fear death or are weary because they don’t know where they will go. Although that’s just personally what I think I’d do it for.
I must do more research into this

1 Like

Please share what you find. I could never find much of anything technical about it. The practice seems to be an old shaman thing, and old shamanic practices are so hard to find technical info on. I think there’s another fancy name for this … Douhla?

1 Like

I believe I know a woman who could give me insight, I’ll have to ask if she knows anything. Also if you come across anything you must tell me! :blush:

1 Like

I may have spoke too soon. The last time I googled deathwalker and psychopomp a few years ago I got nothing…I just googled “how to be a deathwalker” and got a ton of results. Of course I don’t know how much is bullshit lol.

Google that. Psychopomp. And Baba Yaga Black Shaman and psychopomp patron deity.

I’ll be searching : )

1 Like

How about this??
It seems like what u were speaking about

1 Like

I personally believe we exist after the death of our physical body. I experienced out of body projection and it was proven to be real, not dreams. Maybe a subconscious thing… who knows. But at least, it showed me that there is more than the physical body.

What happens exactly? I think that depends on each person. Some spirits may go beyond the physical and spiritual, to the divine consciousness. The white light. Others would stay attached to the physical world and keep re-live their lives as if they didn’t die at all.

Theory : spirits that spent too much time around here, start to lose connection to their past as they remember it. Because whatever they were attached to, would eventually be gone after sometime. When that happens, they start to lose their identity, their memories… and become just spirits. With the same negative mental and emotional state. Some of use would call that Demons. But those are different than the ancient Gods. They’re just low-level of Demonic beings. Who were originally human spirits.

There are spirits who experience the divine consciousness but somehow decide to be involved in the physical realm. We may call them Angels, saints… we may identify them as such, but they are actually not. They just have very close vibrations or energy signature… sometimes similar appearance to the much higher beings we call Angels.

II don’t believe in reincarnation as it’s commonly known. I believe we continue our evolution, from one form of consciousness to another. No matter what experience we had here. And I believe before we were born we were not humans… we existed in lower forms, without self-awareness… that’s why we can’t remember a personality or character before our birth. And that’s why some people feel some connection with specific animals or plants!

This is my personal view on this subject. Evolution beyond the physical body. Life never stops. This theory is based on my personal experience and research… including communication with spiritual beings of different kinds and forms.

2 Likes

Oh that is very interesting and very insightful! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you glad you find it helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like