[Æons Shadowlog]

I am soooo intrigued by this concept and can say im slowly becoming a major fan lol!!! Well… More like tweaking my own beliefs I that direction :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks. Positive feedback is always nice, especially since I got a lot of negative responses last time.

2 Likes

Alright finally back to the entrees.

I can’t quite remember the Time for this one
It was sometime in 2016 I believe when my sissy and I started a witchy Facebook group.

All I remember is walking up in my room to a flutter and being paralyzed again braced for a shadow.

However what I saw was my ceiling was gone and Instead there was a pale skinned woman, dressed in black with dark hair suspended in the sky.
She was surrounded by a flurry of ravens flying in a circle around her making tons of gawks, caws and flutters. She was smiling and I got very good vibes from it despite the key factor of her being her raven’s … Not to sure what to think of this one as it was a very short and one time experience.
The encounter lasted roughly a few seconds and then my ceiling closed and I was still stuck in my sleep paralysis state. With nothing else to do and no presence I literally laid in my bed until I finally feel back asleep. No idea who she was.

2 Likes

may 29th 2017

I was spending my last night in the navy barracks, (I was a Marine but as a none commissioned officer I was given a room to myself vs the typical 30 men barracks. And I was relieved. I was getting out of the Marines and ad re obtained my freedom, my dignity and my sense of self value.
However a few nights before signing my dd214 I awoke paralyzed again to a laugh echoing down the hall. I thought maybe some one had brought a child on base however it stopped and there was never any sound of doors opening or closing.
I hate when I awake in sleep paralysis, and it’s more annoying when it’s induced by people and I’m forced to lay in this sick position until I go back to sleep. But this quite drastically changed from the hallway to my bathroom which had an open door aimed at the foot of my bed.
Unable to move my head I looked down as far as I could to see what appeared to be a silhouette of a small girl in my restroom mirror just tall enough for her chin to be above the sink.
It was hard to tell as I couldn’t quite stare directly at her but I’m almost certain her eyes were black ed out or missing. Her skin was so pale she almost looked as white as her dress and her hair was a dark brown.
After a few moments she giggled and ran into the wall passing through it and never saying a single word. But this would not be my last encounter with her. Not even close…

2 Likes

@Undying.Embers @NeoFightTheNyophite as you guys know already I believe every fucking word you have said on here…just want to show support on this sensitive but realistic subject basically im showing some love…keep it up don’t let no one stop or shut this believe there’s so much more behind the shadow people than meets the eye per say soon the mystery will be unlock.
Thanks for sharing…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@anon39079500 i think you might find this interesting "shadow people "

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s on my list to read, but I haven’t gotten to it yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon39079500 no worries we’ll be here just follow the white rabbit :rabbit2:

2 Likes

So after all these years Im finding that though shadow people are the majority of experiences during sleep paralysis, I don’t believe they are the only alternative beings that can be experienced in this state, (although they are the majority).
Also, I’ve found what happens in waking life and day to day life influences how much they bother you. For example trauma or toxic energy in real life can create a sort of “bleeding” effect on your psychi that attracts these bastards. Even years after trauma simply returning to places or people that are associated with said trauma can attract parasitic shadows.
I find myself rushed by the more hostile type of shadows when I’m surrounded by my family, the marine corps or when I travel back to texas (where my family resides and I was raised)
So far the most effective way for me to repel these attacks is by removing myself from those places or people completely and remaining vigilant by setting intention after falling asleep.
It doesn’t stop them entirely but I’m finding fun and interesting ways to “attack” them or make it not worth their time while in sleep paralysis. The hardest part is manifesting these experimental weapons or methods while in the state of perpetual fear, and impending sense of Doom that sleep paralysis triggers.

3 Likes

I don’t get many shadow people honestly. There was one time I literally got attacked during a sleep paralysis by a woman, she had really dark long hair, with a red dress, I remember it clearly, and when I managed to come out of it (came out of my body) I literally jumped on her, telling her how I was going to kill her. She got so scared, probably didn’t expect that. Even myself, when I “woke up” I was like “What the fuck happened”…
But like, she seemed upset at me for some reason, no idea why though.

2 Likes

Yo no lie I’ve tried so hard to get out of my body to only 2 successful attempts. Once was by accident and the other was finally figuring out I needed to visualize somewhere I’m house and then begin touching details so I sort of just appear there
Normally I’m too scared during an episode or to self doubting to do it successfully but initially there would always be resistance or a negative entity there lol. I tried The imagine I’m floating out, I tried the imagine using a ladder or being pulled by a rope but I still have alot of practice before I can do it on purpose.
And I just gotta say the fact that you were able to use it to come out and attack am entity is some gangsta ass shit. I wish I could’ve seen their face. That is assuming they had one. Sometimes I can’t see features

2 Likes

Well I don’t really know how I get out of my body honestly, I just do it, not sure how. I’ve tried doing it on purpose, but no success.

1 Like

I cant get OBE’s, at least ive been unsuccessful so far. Twice, its almost happened on its own, but I instinctually panic and grab ahold of myself again.

I dont try very often, but when I have recently instead of trying to float or roll out, I imagine im falling backwards out of my body and through my bed. For some reason, the action of falling “back” seems easier than pulling myself out.

1 Like

Omg I’ve never thought of that
Fook
I gotta remember

1 Like

June 6th 2017

This was around the time I transferred out of the Marines corps and into an apartment with my current boyfriend at the time. However on the first nights of staying with him I awoke in a fright due to a sound like some one had slammed the door to the bedroom.
He was snoring next to me and I had no way of knowing what the original sound that woke me was. but It felt dark and just a simple unsettling feeling that something was wrong.
I awoke unparalyzed so I can’t count this as a true sleep paralysis episode, but it started with the same high intense tingling sensation that typically starts sleep paralysis. I would consider this more akin to a very real feeling dream.
After waking up in this dream I heard a very creepy and unsettlingly loud whimper/moan coming from the far right corner of the room. There was a white ball of something hunched over and I was sure it was the origin of the sound.
Struggling to make out any features of it I stayed frozen just watching it like a squirrel who had just noticed a nearby dog. While I was trying to blink the fog out of my eyes it twitched it’s head towards me like a horror movie with it’s glowing yellow eyes and screeched so loud I almost pissed my pants.
Then I actually came back to reality, waking up for real and screaming as I awoke like I had been stabbed or attacked. This in turn woke my boyfriend who was more than confused. I was so scared of the dream I had just witnessed and I it felt so real that I had to include it in here.
It felt like an actual episode of sleep paralysis with the tingling and the chest pain and the feeling of being awake. but what doesn’t add up is I was able to move and that doesn’t make to much sense. Still good food for thought.

Here’s the closest image I could find that even resembled something close to what I really saw. forgive the or quality I had to take a picture of it from my computer to my phone after finding it online.

1 Like

Now I’m going to try and play catch-up really quickly so I can get back to present day and hopefully start recording these as they happen

2017-19 the litter girl showed back up and acted disinterested in me now but quickly ran away laughing again
Hecate showed up after cleansing my apartment in her name and I watched her chase a giant four armed thing from my room

Hecate came back a few weeks later and while I was asleep she just physically embraced me after being physically abused by my boyfriend at the time. I literally never had such a healing experience. I just cried all the negativity out and she absorbed it in a hug. Genuinely one of the greatest things any deity has done for me.

July 2018 a black hound appears in my room but my far wall away from my bed is a forest and it acts like it’s trying to get me to followed it or something. Definitely one of Hecate’s.

Teusday November 6th 2018
A pure white ghost like figure it’s eerily hovering over my bed. And disappears

Dec 7 2019 a presence of a shadow person just standing no actions

Wednesday Jan 15 2020 another shadow person encounter no actions. Just standing and observing again. Creepy.

Sometime in September 2020 a Cthulhu like being appeared growling at me and snarling. IT WAS HUGE and barely fit in my room. I invoked Belial as I was working with him at the time and he banished it. But after demanding its name it said Lao. Like voodoo lao??? Doesn’t make sense to me yet.

October 2020 In Vegas I tripped out an met Astarte surrounded by light beings. She said we’re all one mind capable of all that’s imagined and all conceivable and to just be myself and vibrate on the frequency I want to achieve.

Dec 5 2020 another parasitic shadow came into my room and Belial chased away again.

Dec 29 2020 egyptian Khnum appears in a baphomet like fashion supporting my desire to return to school and study biology.
Then on Dec 30 he gave me a vision of a torch he’s passing to me symbolizing knowledge and passion.

Feb 12 2021 I was at a chaosmen shoot and after falling asleep in the model hotel before my flight home the next day… a hooded masked figure came in sleep paralysis and levitated my bed spinning me in a dizzy fashion. Woke up sick and dazed. Then nothing came after that

Feb 17 2021 Archangels Ariel and Raphael came to me in a lucid dream and we’re so bright I could barely make their silhouette. They filled me full of so much joy and happiness I was on a high vibrational scale like when Astarte appeared to me. I asked if they were like the Angels from the Christian bible and they respectfully asked me to not associate them with that lol !?!? :thinking::thinking: They suggested I raise my vibration as well.

2 Likes

Easter 2021 I had a sexually charged encounter with the deity Apollo. Not sure why and never really are then again.

Friday April 16 2021 another sexually charged encounter, however this one was more of a low dark vibration and with the Goetian Sitri. Hope I see him Again to :sweat_smile::smiling_imp:

May 31st 2021, another hooded figure (I believe to be human this time) came to me in sleep paralysis, then let an imp lose in my house. Still not sure who or why, but I had to witch jar the damn thing and then my bf unknowingly opened it -_- damn thing ran away and never saw it since.

July 4th 2021 I must of done something to piss Asmodeus off because one of the two Cacodemons he sent me just started attacking me as if it she was excited about something. Really confused and still waiting on him to explain it. But I think it had to do with me loosing focus and procrastinating on a few things. (I’ve had both of them since 2019 and this was really abnormal behavior, something was wrong)

2 Likes

Love reading you ! It feels good to read someone who has similiar experiences.

Might have to record mine in a separate journal too, things are getting really interesting on my side :yum:

1 Like

Since I’m recording most of my sleep paralysis episodes here I figured I could also include tributes to the deities I work with.

Hecate first as she was my great Initiator and I will always have a spot in my heart for this great Goddess. She started me on my path and removed everything negative blocking my growth. I was in the darkest time of my life when she set my own torch on fire and I will never forsake her spot on my altar.

2 Likes

Heck yeah I really encourage everyone to keep a log of their own, it’s very liberating and allows time to process. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like