Advice to open ears?

Hello all. Awhile ago I got a reading from S. Connolly utilizeing spirits. The spirits that resonded for me where Leviathan and the Mother aspect of Hecate. When asked about there communication with me they said that they speak to me I just can’t hear them. Any advice from BALG on how I can open my ears and mind so I can finally hear them? If you would like a copy of the reading just PM me. Any advice helps and thank you!

6 Likes

I second this!

3 Likes

I feel the best advice I can give is to check into the works of Franz Bardon. My favorite and most beginner friendly works on magick I have found. Initiation into Hermetics presents a good training program goes from the very beginning to development to all the skills necessary to easily adapt and perform any method of magick including the proper mental and energetic training that will develop your astral and mental senses quite effectively. The books are old enough that I don’t believe the copyright applies anymore so pdf version are very easy to find with a quick search.
Quick reference though for elements and senses, you would work with fire and astral light applied carefully to the eyes to develop astral sight, air and akasha within the ears to develop hearing, water to varied parts of the body for psychometry though you need the mental discipline and training first as the exercises to develop the senses refines the potential the previous exercises builds up.

6 Likes

Is there a specific section of the book that talks about this? I have it but haven’t finished it yet. It’s complicated for me to read.

2 Likes

I believe the specific exercises are in step 6 or 7 I want to say. You don’t have to use the elixers provided either they serve as material aids but aren’t necessarily needed. There is another book A Bardon Companion that helps explain some of the language and phraseology used. Rawn Clark wrote it and I believe he has the book or parts of it available on his site here https://www.abardoncompanion.com there is some simplification and explanation of many of the exercises in there that clears up some easy to fall into misconceptions.

3 Likes

Ok shank ya. Thats gonna be useful. :+1:

4 Likes

To be honest I think Franz Bardon’s book covers almost 80% of magick which is out in the open now a days, except INVOCATION and hardcore DIVINATION and spell using solid element/herbs etc, Sex magick ,And some eastern energy work. ( Five in total )

His books covers-
1- Travel to Astral ( Dream world is also astral )-Casual realm
2-Evocation
3-Mastery over elements to a big extent using imagination
4-Mastering Imagination
5-Servitor creation
6-Developing Astral/higher senses.
7-Other ways for communication
8-Even divination to a small extent using scrying

So just curious what do you mean by Advanced magick if all this is ‘beginners’ to you?!

4 Likes

Well he presents the techniques as basic easy techniques. Advanced magick would be adapting, blending and applying these techniques practically or as you desire outside of what is strictly states. Similar to how you might learn to program within a set environment of a class with sample projects but you might not be considered particularly advanced until you take that basic knowledge off in your own direction beyond the cut and set molds and examples given to you for practice.

3 Likes

I was just looking in the table of contents and it looks like its in step 9.

3 Likes

Really? My copy actually has it as step seven, Magick Psychic Training, Development of the astral senses with help of elements and fluid condensers. Step 9 is primarily use of mirrors and astral projection.

2 Likes

I guess we have different copies then. Mine is by merker publishing.

2 Likes

Initiation into Hermetics Table of Contents is this the same table of contents you have? It still has it on step 7 here just make sure your copy has everything even if it is in different order:
Step VII
Magical Schooling of the Spirit
Magical Schooling of the Soul
Magical Clairvoyance
Magical Development of Astral Clairaudience
Development of Astral Clairsentience
Magical Schooling of the Physical Body

2 Likes

crap I got my numerals wrong. Yeah thats correct. It is in 7 not 9.:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hahahaha that is fine. Numerals still confuse me sometimes when they get too high too.

2 Likes

I’m still disappointed in myself. I should have realized sooner. :sob:

2 Likes

Way I remember it is I = 1, V = 5 and X = 10 and if I is first then it is subtraction if I is after then it is addition.

2 Likes

Thats simple enough until you get to where there are z but I’ll probably never get to such heights.

2 Likes

Konstantinos’ book Summoning Spirits has some great development exercises.

2 Likes

Take in mind that Leviathan in reallity are the Lungs and Heart combined.
You can call it the most powerful Angel/Demon.
If one goes against him, goes against source, him/her selves.
In reality the chief/source is Behemoth, the metaphor of the Thymus Gland.

So to open your ears, is connecting Throat chakra with Heart chakra.

2 Likes