Advice on taking Apprentices

Where should I start? How do I convince someone that magick is real? Has anyone here taken an apprentice?

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know how to respond.
But you can take me as your apprentice.

@karasu What could I teach you? Is there anything in particular you were thinking of? I was thinking more raw beginners. I’ve sent a few tutorials to various people on the forum though if you are interested.

6 Likes

I’m interested torturing working…

1 Like

@Dontae torturing working?

That is correct

1 Like

@Dontae Working with Pain then. Interesting. Can you see Spirits?

1 Like

I’m new even to meditation.
I don’t have much time to practice due to work and school.
I’d like to start from the beginning, and your tutorials would be usefull, thanks

3 Likes

@karasu My tutorials tend to lean advanced. I have a few that may help out though.

1 Like

No I can not see any spirits.

2 Likes

Yes I understand that the one you sent me before was that the spirit would merge his essence with my soul. And I wasn’t ok with that . Any other ones?

1 Like

I have had in my time several apprentices and I openly advertise and apprenticeship program for folks to get on board with. Typically I charge a small fee per month and they get several consults that month for one to one training. One of my apprentices who is on this forum but I wont name out of respect lives close to me and we meet up regularly for this one to one teaching.

As for teaching them thats not the aim with an apprentice. Everyone has their own views and perspectives, the goal of a teacher isn’t to spoon feed the answers but to ask the questions that bring the student to the answer. Its guiding them to the right place rather than just given them it. Giving exercises and questions which helps them draw conclusions. Teaching is about moulding them into a magician not simply telling them how to do it.

9 Likes

Personally ive taken 2. Tried to teach them

1 Like

A few things work quite well. Put them in a dark room and summon a powerful entity. They will feel the presence. Now that can never be truly proven b/c it takes place in the mind… So the apprentice just might write off as power of suggestion and placebo… However doing something physical is very hard to deny. As silly as this sounds I once meditated on a boggle set shook it up and willed the word I wanted to appear. It was around 6 letters the probability of that specific word happening was very very low, but nonetheless it appeared. You can do this about 10 times but ask the person to pick what word they want to appear. To me this seems quite bullet proof.

2 Likes

Although that is a good point. One has to be adept in the mond and the uninitiated will write it off as luck or call you a street magician people are very closed off the the impossible

2 Likes

You’re right man. Even if i flipped a coin 50 times and made it land on heads 100% of the time, they’d still come up with some other explanation for it. People will only believe what they want.

1 Like

That gets the point across… Pun intended.

1 Like

@John_Doe Yes. It does. So useful at times.

I have a few. They came to me. Are you trying to convince someone not interested or did they come to you first?

1 Like

@Rcs4215 Convince someone not interested. It would be far more easier otherwise.