Advice on how to completely destroy this relationship?

Yeah… I have known him and been sleeping with him for 4 years. I fell in love with someone and then realized he was a terrible person. I can’t stop thinking about how I want justice, and I don’t want him to keep seeing her after she disrespected me. Ugh. I’m constantly in a state of anxiety lately and I think it’s also because I’m moving soon to his neighborhood. I wanted so bad for him to see my new apartment and then all this drama happens right before I move.

1 Like

Right , you can’t fix a wounded person though , attachment is the root of all suffering , I know what your feeling , you want something inside you satiated but in the end if you do fulfill that thirst you’ll see it was for nothing

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. Huge feeling everyday of a need for justice and to show him I am thriving now (at my new place). It sucks. I feel the rituals would hopefully help me heal so I can move on and meet the right person. I have had this feeling for literally over 40 days, it’s not going away. :frowning:

If it’s an external ritual it won’t fix anything , you need to meditate go on your heart space and make peace with your subconcious

2 Likes

I just wanted to let you know I understand EXACTLY how you feel. And I want the same things for him as you do for “yours”.

I want my “turn” as to the shit he put me through, fucking with my head and heart. I want him to “suffer” too. I wanna pickup a hot guy right under his nose and leave with him because deep down in a place he likes to pretend does not exist. It would bug him. Whether its ego or true feelings the fact is isnt him would eat him up. Not being egotistical its just true.

I just wanted to let you know I get how you feel.

2 Likes

Nothing destroys a relationship quite as well as making one of them obsessed with someone else.

My first boyfriend cheated left and right, leaving me for a “just a friend” side chick (she was literal trailer trash and notoriously promiscuous…but she figured out she could lure him away by plying him with drugs).

First, I did a binding on her (yup, just like in The Craft…except I didn’t bind her from harming herself).

Then, I did a witches’ ladder spell on her, specifying the many ways in which she would be punished and unable to escape said punishment.

And then I brought out the big guns.

It works, BUT you need to give the universe time to do its thing. It took several months, start to finish, but he crawled back (repeatedly, for years) and his side chick’s life was ruined.

You can do this. Just be patient.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m going to read your whole post tonight. Could you tell me which spirits you work with or is it all in the post? Sorry I can’t read it right now. Congrats on getting revenge & getting over him!

I do want to see him one more time for closure and so he sees I’m doing well in my new place…so I will probably use one demon to make his obsessively lustful with me.

1 Like

I didn’t use any spirits for those spells - just asserted my will. But spells can be customized to suit your situation, so if you want to, go for it!

I did an additional ‘binding’ to mess with Evil Ex’s libido…it wouldn’t work with anyone else, but if he was alone and thinking about me… :smiling_imp: I didn’t ask for help with that, but I hear Asmodeus is good for lust.

1 Like

I agree with @John_Wick here…why do you needed see him to get closure…you don’t…you just want to see him…why do you need him to see that you got your own place…what do you want to prove how will that really help you? You clearly are trying to show that you are excelling but really to what end. He’s rich it may come off as pathetic to him.

You do realize that ultimately he’s to blame for the destruction of your relationship and your hurt right not this lame 30 yr old. I think it’s best to curse him…attack his finances…attack his self control have his life spiral if it does spiral the relationship and all relationships will shatter.

3 Likes

My break up was years ago. The problem for me was all the regrets in my head. Why I did this, why didn’t do that. Why I stayed with him so long. He was awful to me. Physical and mental but I wanted to stay??

Not wanting this man back but, still dwelling with the shit. I’ve not been in a relationship since. I don’t want to. I can’t trust and want no one in my life. My ex got a new life while I was miserable I had to start over and move back in with my parents. I got laid off at my job where I was making good money and had to start at the bottom again. I have several health issues.
Soo I thought I’d get help from Sitri to find love again. He said he couldn’t help me. I was crushed. He told me to work with Andras. So I did several months ago.

1. First thing my ex found out he has diabetes and now has to wear a hearing aid.
  2. Next his wife kicked him out and cleaned out his bank account she found he had in secret.
  3. He moved in with another woman. She lost her job a couple of months ago.
  4. Now just this week he found out he has no job.

Soo do you think he is feeling what I felt?

6 Likes

@MidnightDeeva I think sitri couldn’t help you until you have space to receive the love. Hence , him telling you to work with andras to remove the BS issues of the ex that gets in the way of love. Sometimes we need to get rid of old stuff in order to be able to embrace new love.

6 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guys… I am totally freaking the fuck out!! I have done so many demon rituals… and the due date for completion is not here yet, but the girl just posted a picture of my ex on her Instagram story, like WTF??? They are hanging out on the Fourth of July. I’m totally freaking the fuck out and having a panic attack, trying so hard to stop myself from texting him. I felt a connection to the demons during the ritual so I’m just confused with what’s going on?? I will keep doing the rituals. Thanks

I’m having a total fucking panic attack if someone could help quick!!! Ugh

you need to chill out and focus on you. balance yourself. get your head in the game. your too obsess over them. Gets in the way of magick. how i know? you go around stalking their social media pages. I don’t even bother looking at my ex’s facebook for over a yr now. why? cuz there needs to be no lusting and stalking their social media is a sign of desperation. Just do the magick and let the signs come to you. don’t go around stalking social media. You making their issue your issue. that’s not the way to go. Just do your magick and let it do it’s job. don’t go around being a busy body.

5 Likes

I’m just wondering why they are hanging out like this if I’m doing break up magick. Maybe setting it up for her to get extremely hurt?

Bump

Your freaking out about it , your strangling it energetically , let it go, I can tell this lingers in your mind a lot

2 Likes

It has such a strong hold over my mind I can’t explain. When I saw the pictures I started shaking, I went from anger to hurt to confusion. I don’t even want to be with him, and I don’t really care what he does anymore, but for piece of mind I wanted his relationship with HER to be over. If you read my story it makes sense. After all the lies and shit that happened they don’t deserve to have any type of relationship

1 Like

Learn about energetic links, relationships exist on a energetic level and the way I’ve formed bonds outside myself and broke them is by either creating those links or corrupting them to a point they break.

2 Likes