Advice on how to completely destroy this relationship?

Can you explain how you summmon Andras?

I was dealing with the same piece of sh*t.

With the difference that he was not rich, meaning he had some huge and expensive properties, part of which he lost after my curse. But he won’t inherit millions.

Now he is in debt in his own country, unable to open a bank account here or to start a legal job.
He was weed and alcohol addicted and I guess his addictions have worsened.

He is still with the little b**** who he lied to me about that they were just roommates. They’re living miserable now, their incomes are low, even with the promotion she got after fucking with her manager (very smart for a 17 years old, don’t you think?)

I thought they were thriving after I saw she got promoted and even they wrote about this in the press. Later I understood how she got her promotion once in the past. By fucking with her fiftheen years older manager. The c*unt likes older boys.

Have you tried the Ritual to end a relationship from Magickal attack book? It is 33 days ritual and it may seems a long jurney but if you look at it as a way to improve your magickal powers and practice, plus their break up, it is worthy.

As for the phrasing - be specific and not too much detailed.
You only say what you want to be accomplished, you don’t clarify how, when, and where it would be. I think you have some experience with GoMs books and you know what their authors suggest about that.

2 Likes

Please tell me how you did it? what did you offer to Andras for this? thank you

blood

Thanks. How many rituals do you think is too many? I want to ensure they are definitely parting ways. Is working with like 5 demons too many?

As many as you need. You do as many rituals or work with as many demons as you need to get your results. Leave no room for doubt. You do them with conviction. Never question the spell you cast as that’s sign of unsureness.

2 Likes

Stop getting your consciousness enveloped in these spiritual zombies situation , drugs alcohol , come on , stay away from these people , the universe is telling you to leave this man , but something in your lower self still wants to see him

2 Likes

no. she’s getting urge to curse him not get him back. =o)

2 Likes

Yeah…also would appreciate closure so we don’t end on a terrible way. And to be honest I’m moving to his neighborhood soon, want him to see I got my own place and I’m in a better place. Why do I care what he thinks anyway right? I know it’s unhealthy and I wish these urges were not so strong.

I have the strongest urge inside of me to fuck them up and fuck up their relationship. They say the universe always balances itself out, and I think I am just seeking to balance the situation after both of them (but more him) really disrespected me. I wish this emotion inside of me would go away and possibly doing these rituals would help.

If he’s a drug addict and alcoholic it’s balancing itself out , and if you want to keep connecting with him on physical and astral levels you taken on some of his energy

1 Like

He is not an alcoholic just a drug addict, but yeah he is a scumbag. I just need him to get karma, lose his relationships, and see I’m doing good. I don’t get why I can’t just move on.

It’s your ego , you being really rooted in your solar plexus , I can sense it , thank him for evolving you spiritually in your mind and meditate on it until he ceases to exist in your mind

2 Likes

Some heart chakra grief too

2 Likes

Yeah… I have known him and been sleeping with him for 4 years. I fell in love with someone and then realized he was a terrible person. I can’t stop thinking about how I want justice, and I don’t want him to keep seeing her after she disrespected me. Ugh. I’m constantly in a state of anxiety lately and I think it’s also because I’m moving soon to his neighborhood. I wanted so bad for him to see my new apartment and then all this drama happens right before I move.

1 Like

Right , you can’t fix a wounded person though , attachment is the root of all suffering , I know what your feeling , you want something inside you satiated but in the end if you do fulfill that thirst you’ll see it was for nothing

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. Huge feeling everyday of a need for justice and to show him I am thriving now (at my new place). It sucks. I feel the rituals would hopefully help me heal so I can move on and meet the right person. I have had this feeling for literally over 40 days, it’s not going away. :frowning:

If it’s an external ritual it won’t fix anything , you need to meditate go on your heart space and make peace with your subconcious

2 Likes

I just wanted to let you know I understand EXACTLY how you feel. And I want the same things for him as you do for “yours”.

I want my “turn” as to the shit he put me through, fucking with my head and heart. I want him to “suffer” too. I wanna pickup a hot guy right under his nose and leave with him because deep down in a place he likes to pretend does not exist. It would bug him. Whether its ego or true feelings the fact is isnt him would eat him up. Not being egotistical its just true.

I just wanted to let you know I get how you feel.

2 Likes

Nothing destroys a relationship quite as well as making one of them obsessed with someone else.

My first boyfriend cheated left and right, leaving me for a “just a friend” side chick (she was literal trailer trash and notoriously promiscuous…but she figured out she could lure him away by plying him with drugs).

First, I did a binding on her (yup, just like in The Craft…except I didn’t bind her from harming herself).

Then, I did a witches’ ladder spell on her, specifying the many ways in which she would be punished and unable to escape said punishment.

And then I brought out the big guns.

It works, BUT you need to give the universe time to do its thing. It took several months, start to finish, but he crawled back (repeatedly, for years) and his side chick’s life was ruined.

You can do this. Just be patient.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m going to read your whole post tonight. Could you tell me which spirits you work with or is it all in the post? Sorry I can’t read it right now. Congrats on getting revenge & getting over him!

I do want to see him one more time for closure and so he sees I’m doing well in my new place…so I will probably use one demon to make his obsessively lustful with me.

1 Like