Advice on getting things done for a transgender man

I been searching posts as to my questions. I’m a transgender man. I see more posts from trans women than I do trans men.

I had gotten in a car accident in June this year almost died twice blood clots and broken ribs and fractured pelvis, had surgery to be put back together my organs got pushed up. The trauma doctors said it was testosterone shots I was on causing blood clots after I was in the accident. Well I know my legs took a toll and I’m currently in a wheelchair! Do I haven’t been on shots since my accident. My family is now adamant about me being on shots and I’m having to suffer because the trauma doctors told everyone especially my mom that the shots will shorten my life span etc.

I can’t live that way and during my time I was in a coma for 7 months my mom was playing scriptures in my ear.

Just moved back to Texas this year after living in Florida for 4 years. Florida treated me so much better I was able to get my gender change on my license and ssi records. Well when I came back to Texas they changed everything back to female! I was PISSED OFF. They told me I had to get my birth certificate amended to be able to do that. I look like a dude on my license with a beard and low voice how the fuck is that gonna work out if someone looks at my license then looks at me?

So I been looking for demonic help and I worked with demons before, I been a practitioner on left hand path. I prefer to be called a pagan. I’m familiar with goetia demons the most

I specifically wonder what or who as far as could help in working with me in getting my testosterone levels while I wait for my next appointment in January to get shots again back that collaborates with medicine I’m on now and or to naturally increase my levels while I wait to get back on track?

And the other is fighting legal stuff in getting my gender changed back to male on my license and everything else legal?

I don’t need practical advice because I Know what to do I need a boost of magical help in making changes.

5 Likes

Belial, Marbas, Ebuhuel, and hit the gym as hard as you can to boost T naturally, but call the healing entities to maximise it and intentionally change your dna at the same time.

1 Like

As a trans guy as well, I can heavily vouch for Marbas and his work when it comes to physical health.

For the gender on your documents, I’ve heard Eligos can help with legal matters, though I haven’t worked with him myself.

Best of luck to you, bro.

3 Likes

I dont have any tips I just wanted to send you some love and I hope that you are better now <3

2 Likes