Advice on Forcalor

A few days ago Forcalor came up my mind. I have an ongoing situation with someone I no longer need in my life.
Two days ago I called him, as I believe he was around, and poured my heart out. I didn’t exactly feel him, and it wasn’t a petition. More like, if you’re around here’s what I want.
Today, I found out that textbook Forcalor delivered. My target ended up in a lake with a huge ass engine on his lap. Nearly drowning, hit his head on a rock in the bottom.
The problem is he is still alive…
Though cold, shaken and bruised.
Now what?
@meow I think I need your wisdom in this. (I don’t know why but I trust you)
And anyone else who might have an idea, the curses I put on him are just not enough. They hurt him but he survives.

3 Likes

I mean…did you ask forcalor to kill him?

1 Like

yes

I didn’t expect anything, I wasn’t even sure Forcalor was listening. But this can’t be a coincidence, it’s too specific.

Oh, no. It was him for sure. I mean in a Lake!!!

1 Like

You might just have to wait a bit. It could be that he’ll keel over soon enough because of something either related or not. Furcalor is ruthless, but maybe he’s playing with his food.

@Kindraathe ?

2 Likes

I wasn’t in the mood to laugh. :rofl:
So you think I should wait.
When do you think I should involve Glasya Lebolas?

When I read your post I started laughing. I was like 'what is ‘textbook Furcalor?’ Then I read it and just started laughing.

Give it a little time, a week? two? If things aren’t getting worse with the target then I’d say go for it.

2 Likes

I’m in a weird situation here. He’s an abuser and a narcissist one.
There’s a kid involved. There’s no way that he’s gone without harm involved unless he’s gone peacefully.

Ok I’ll wait

1 Like

Maybe call him up and say, I noticed you didn’t finish the job?

Could it be that when you did the ritual you weren’t 100% sure what you wanted from him? It’s easy to say words without meaning them all the way.

2 Likes

I wasn’t even sure about the ritual. I think about a Demon and they poof up in my kitchen. I have trouble hearing what they say. But usually I know they listen. I told him tonight that the task is half done, offered some delicacies as thank you, and that’s it.
There’s no way this ends peacefully.

1 Like

Think of it as it ending peacefully for you. Another’s curse can be your blessing.

But Furcalor works fast and hard. Reinforcing what you want, I think, was definitely the right step. He also has a habit of just popping up in my experience. Sometimes I’m reading or writing something about him and there’s that bone chilling heavy calm energy I get from him. He came to me before I went to him. And it was so unsettling when he gave me his name… I’d been kinda scared of him up to then. But he still just ‘shows up’ sometimes.

2 Likes

Yes. He he came to me, and I had to look up what he does. But he feels calming to me. Like he takes away my anger.
I am not scared about the 72, they could blow me with the snap of a finger, but I am in a so desperate place that they would gain nothing upon me.
Now the target is another thing. He’s threatened, me, my two dogs, my mother, and my kid with their lives. He deserves everything coming to him. But I just want him away. Anyway. The law does’t work against him.

2 Likes

I’ve had this experience/feeling.

Me neither after Furcalor! But I wasn’t ever called to talk with gods who delivered death before the incident related to my working with Furcalor. I’d say give him a bit of space and wait a moment. Sometimes meals are yummier after some torture.

2 Likes

You’re a jewel.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Meow I love you, you’re so kind and lovely.

2 Likes

You’re 100% correct. Elimination spells like this may take time.

This! This right here.

With tasks such as these the Practicioner has to be a 100% sure. Since you didn’t perform a formal ritual, i would go ahead and perform one.

Also it’s important to name your target. Name your target, don’t falter and don’t mince your words. Forcalor is a badass OG and he delivers.

In the Ritual.once Forcalor comes, raise your rage, anger, filth, hatred for the target from the bottom of your bowels and gather it all from your body. Project it to a black slimy ball in front of you. Keep pushing more and more hatred and wrath energy into this ball. Once you feel you no longer have any left. “Hand over” this ball to Forcalor to use to execute your desire.

Once you’re done you will feel drained and you shouldn’t feel the anger so much anymore.

Forcalor is amazing. @meow helped me with info about him last year. He is an awesome spirit and has a protective side. I’ve had several amazing experiences with him and the last one was a scary one where he taught me something. If he likes you you’re set my friend, he will fuck shit up for your detractors.

He likes Tuna, whisky and tobacco as offerings.

4 Likes

Ok, I will ask him today. I have more than enough rage to fill him, and, some moonshine vodka and chicken for offering. :grin:

2 Likes

thank you @meow and @Kindraathe for showing up. I will update.

3 Likes