Advice from King Paimon

I really like King Paimon’s insight.

1 Like

The messages you are relaying resonate highly with me as i struggle daily with deppression, incecurities, lack of self confidence among other things.
Reading this post lifts and invigorates me too much and makes me want to grab life by the balls and command it to my will.
Thank you for the inspiration. I havent really worked with any spirits and to be honest im very humbled by and also intimidated by King Paimon and thats my own fear to deal with.

3 Likes

@Oddone Thank you for your kind words. I know depression, too. I had resolved to overcome it before ”meeting“ King Paimon, and He has helped me so much, I couldn’t possibly thank Him enough for His encouragement and wisdom. Don’t be afraid of Him, approach Him and you’ll possibly invite great changes into your life. Some people have described Him as intimidating, some even thought He was kind of arrogant (they get to see this side of Him for a reason, that’s all I can say), but He is so kind and patient, and really has a soft spot for those who struggle. He can be a tough teacher sometimes, but He is a true friend and very powerful ally.

Go for it, and whether you work with Him or any other spirit, or not: Don’t ever give up. Your life is worth living.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and inspiring messages, i believe many of us need this. I am grateful and appreciate you.

1 Like

Can I take this as a reference for my next appointment at the local revenue board? :neutral_face:
(Seriously, I really like this thread. )

2 Likes

@anon69472442 King Paimon called Belial ”a good friend“, and told me that they work differently, but essentially their goals are the same: ascension and liberation. I‘ve never worked with Belial, but from what I‘ve heard, He’s a badass and not to be taken lightly. But then again, so is King Paimon. :wink: I think there is a reason why you’re drawn to them, just go for it. I’m happy to hear you found this thread helpful. :+1:

8 Likes

Slams bookmark 20 times

7 Likes

is it possible that king paimon once had been a human not other entity?

From what I gather, He did not originate as a human. He had (and has) human avatars, though. But He is not a human that was deified later, from what He has told me. Other opinions or experiences may differ, of course. There is a reason why the Goetia describes Him as being ”closer unto Lucifer than others“. This is a hint at His origin, or one of several hints, but they are always more or less veiled, and it’s not always obvious where one needs to look for clues as to who/ what He is. King Paimon is one of His many names that He has been known or is known as.

Also, but I don’t want to get too deep into this, the name ”Paimon“ is the result of manipulation from the authors of the Goetia and other grimoires. Again: from what I gather. I‘m always curious about other people’s takes and interpretations. I am still collecting information, which is why I don’t want to put some half-assed speculation out there.

10 Likes

What I would also like to add is that He is not a demon in origin, but was classified as such by the aforementioned authors. From what I gather, just adding this again to make it clear that I do not claim to know The Ultimate Truth. Some occultists have made allusions to that as well.

7 Likes

I am going to start a video series on YouTube with some of the messages I have shared in this thread. Here is part one:

Feel free to subscribe to my channel if you like. I will be putting up more videos soon, and, of course, continue this thread when I feel I can share something that others could find helpful.

15 Likes

I have seen many people claiming that some spirits have avatars of themselves on earth. But I dont understand what does this mean, is King Paimon born as a human, or is the avatar something a messenger of him?

1 Like

He was not born as a human, but you can think of His avatars as human embodiments (and messengers). There are spirits who have become deities, but were born as human kings or queens, or great warriors or something. But King Paimon is not one of those spirits.

5 Likes

Holy shiiiit, that was powerful. I’ll be reading this post over and over, it truly helped me.

Thank you, Lux. And thank you, King Paimon.

Ave!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing. Very powerful and helpful advice. I look forward to the future videos you make.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Yes, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this! I have bookmarked it.

1 Like

Here are a few things King Paimon has told me recently:

[In light of the current global pandemic, but also generally speaking:]

Give yourself over to fear, and fear is what will make you weak and blind. Focus leads to entanglement and attachment. Be very wise about your focus and attachment. What do you wish to invoke? Think clearly!

Observe – but do not let yourself be absorbed into something, or somebody’s version of something.

[Here’s a message for artists and creative people, especially those who hope for ‘fame’. King Paimon has expressed no respect for the machinery that is behind so-called fame, but He encourages everyone who feels they are an artist to express themselves and give themselves the recognition instead of waiting for others to “discover” them. He has told me many times before that once your false idea of success goes out the window, you will be able to build true success - because many people, if not most, have an idea of success that is, ultimately, detrimental to their creative evolution. There is nothing wrong with being an accomplished, materially successful artist, but the pursuit of accolades can lead someone on the wrong track and it often does.]

Be creative for the sake of communion with the Divine, not for fickle earthly favors.

[A message for those who are too self-critical:]

Stop pointing out your flaws, stop dealing yourself the bad cards. You deserve better than to torment yourself.

There is none more powerful than YOU.

[He has told me numerous times that He wants us to stop decieving and limiting ourselves, and take full responsibility for and control of ourselves. This is for those who struggle with self-confidence and feel they don’t live up to their own ambitions:]

You do not yet see who you already are. Ideals are fleeting, but your true beauty is eternal.

[He often puts songs into my head when He wants to get a point across. This is what He gave me right now to emphasize the aforementioned statement:]

18 Likes

King Paimon gives good advice and when I’ve worked with him he helps keeps things in perspective.

1 Like