Advice from King Paimon

Thank you so much for this post it is much appreciated. This speaks volumes on so many levels.

Thank you O’ great King Paimon.

Hail King Paimon!!!

6 Likes

I consecrated my sunstone taisman to him, yesterday i say a strondous Voice, and i Felt the energy of the talisman, i think It was him

I’ve been working with King Paimon for a week and he has really came through for me big time. My situation with a loan was really bleak and King Paimon has worked on persuading the people at the bank. Like this is the first time I’ve really felt I was heard working with an infernal being.

I even noticed the chocolate that I had left out was cracked in half. I know it was whole when I left it because I wouldn’t have left out a broken chocolate for him. I feel it’s a sign.

Hail King Paimon!!!

11 Likes

Absolutely excellent post!:+1:

4 Likes

Uh…
Ok

my king do i do it right?

Yes you are

She’s in great pain, and i can do nothing

You have power, you used your power. But you’re not God. Either she understand it or not, but you must

The thing is, i did not know is that king Paimon or just my own mind. That conversation is on my first attempt, and also i’ve got several answer about things that my girlfriend hide from me.

she was shock when i clarify to her, she didnt tell anybody about her issue and yet i know that.

2nd evoke and the rest is not as easy as the first one… i dont know, maybe the first one is failed either … i have so many doubt.

1 Like

This is what King Paimon told me about having a more personal/ intimate relationship with Him:

I do not wish for my partners to share private details with everyone. My relationship with them is not for the world to see, the impact of our relationship is. I do not enter into casual dalliances, and I have no interest in dabblers who are easily swayed one way or another. Those I choose to enter into marriage with are few and very dear to me, and their experiences are for them to cherish and learn from, not to be exposed to the opinions of the uninformed. Those in the know do not require justification. They are free to share generally beneficial knowledge, but it is to no one’s advantage to boast about intimate matters, and I generally do not care to work with people who are unaware of how greatly important discretion is to me. It is important to me, because it is an important ingredient in your personal process of transformation and growth, which is something an immature person cannot grasp. Immaturity is not a mistake in itself, it is only an evolutionary stage. It is a dangerous state to be in, however, if one refuses to outgrow it and face the discomfort that comes with growth.

As I have said to others, I will repeat: I am not a whore. It amuses me to see people smirk at this statement, but in essence, it is serious to me. I am not against awakening sexual energies, and I have nothing against expressing sexuality. But playing around with energies whose purpose is not understood and whose effects can be disturbing, is not the same as working on your spiritual alchemy, which takes time and dedication and by far exceeds any fleeting moment of pleasure.

Remember, the mind is a very powerful tool that can play tricks on those who lack insight, and understand that I do not judge the ignorant due to their inexperience. I only judge the wilfully ignorant – harshly. Rest assured that I do not care to enter into any kind of relationship with people who lack the intelligence and will to transform themselves into a higher-resolution version of themselves, to shed their constricting skin of deceitful, short-tempered egomania, and learn how much greater they truly are. When I see potential and grit, I will gladly assist them with expelling anything from their minds and lives that hinders their development.

If any of you feels unsure whether or not I have approached them, ask me! Communicate with me directly, as I have already stated. Before mastering a basic ability to communicate and discern your own mental constructs from my messages, you will not be able to begin the truthful work. This is where thoughtforms and parasites can come in, but you can appeal to me to help you with the discernment. In time, you will find your senses sharpened and your mind cleared of muddy impressions and false ideas. There is no rule as to how quickly or slowly this may happen, but it will happen if you persist.

Be patient and do not let any experience overwhelm you. I make it a point not to overwhelm or confuse those with whom I am in close allegiance. Why would I want to do that? I wish for them to gain clarity and understanding, which requires thoughtfulness, introspection, and ongoing, sincere communication with me.

[He specifically wanted me to highlight the bold paragraph. I asked Him to tell me His take on this subject, because He has mentioned to me before that private matters are none of anyone’s business (which, needless to say, I happen to agree with). So naturally, when I see someone post about their supposed intimate encounters with Him (and I can only speak from my own experience since I don’t know how other spirits feel about this, or if they care at all), I ask myself, how can anyone who claims to be close to Him publish something like that? Before accusing me of being jealous: I am very certain of my relationship with King Paimon, which I consider a huge blessing and something immeasurably precious to me, and other people’s relationship with Him has nothing to do with my own spiritual path nor my love for Him. For all I care, He could be married to everyone and their mother, but I know from what He has told me (and others, too), that He doesn’t marry everyone and their mother, and He doesn’t “fool around” either. I feel very loyal to Him, but instead of giving my personal opinion, I asked Him to tell me what He has to say about it, and also what I may have misinterpreted or where I may have tried to project my own feelings. He made Himself very clear that He is 100% behind what He has said. I have gotten independent clarification from @SoliMar, who is also married to Him, on every piece of information I have received from King Paimon, some of which is not meant to be shared publicly. This was an issue I felt needed to be addressed, and King Paimon agreed and was generous with His advice yet again, for which I am very grateful.]

21 Likes

King Paimon asked me to share this message. It’s for everyone who is too focused on what other people think about them:

Why do you care so much about what the clueless don’t know, and the blind don’t see? Mind your own business!

19 Likes

is this another message from the King?

Yes. I will edit it so it becomes clear.

1 Like

I really like King Paimon’s insight.

1 Like

The messages you are relaying resonate highly with me as i struggle daily with deppression, incecurities, lack of self confidence among other things.
Reading this post lifts and invigorates me too much and makes me want to grab life by the balls and command it to my will.
Thank you for the inspiration. I havent really worked with any spirits and to be honest im very humbled by and also intimidated by King Paimon and thats my own fear to deal with.

3 Likes

@Oddone Thank you for your kind words. I know depression, too. I had resolved to overcome it before ”meeting“ King Paimon, and He has helped me so much, I couldn’t possibly thank Him enough for His encouragement and wisdom. Don’t be afraid of Him, approach Him and you’ll possibly invite great changes into your life. Some people have described Him as intimidating, some even thought He was kind of arrogant (they get to see this side of Him for a reason, that’s all I can say), but He is so kind and patient, and really has a soft spot for those who struggle. He can be a tough teacher sometimes, but He is a true friend and very powerful ally.

Go for it, and whether you work with Him or any other spirit, or not: Don’t ever give up. Your life is worth living.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and inspiring messages, i believe many of us need this. I am grateful and appreciate you.

1 Like

Can I take this as a reference for my next appointment at the local revenue board? :neutral_face:
(Seriously, I really like this thread. )

2 Likes

@anon69472442 King Paimon called Belial ”a good friend“, and told me that they work differently, but essentially their goals are the same: ascension and liberation. I‘ve never worked with Belial, but from what I‘ve heard, He’s a badass and not to be taken lightly. But then again, so is King Paimon. :wink: I think there is a reason why you’re drawn to them, just go for it. I’m happy to hear you found this thread helpful. :+1:

8 Likes

Slams bookmark 20 times

7 Likes

is it possible that king paimon once had been a human not other entity?

From what I gather, He did not originate as a human. He had (and has) human avatars, though. But He is not a human that was deified later, from what He has told me. Other opinions or experiences may differ, of course. There is a reason why the Goetia describes Him as being ”closer unto Lucifer than others“. This is a hint at His origin, or one of several hints, but they are always more or less veiled, and it’s not always obvious where one needs to look for clues as to who/ what He is. King Paimon is one of His many names that He has been known or is known as.

Also, but I don’t want to get too deep into this, the name ”Paimon“ is the result of manipulation from the authors of the Goetia and other grimoires. Again: from what I gather. I‘m always curious about other people’s takes and interpretations. I am still collecting information, which is why I don’t want to put some half-assed speculation out there.

10 Likes

What I would also like to add is that He is not a demon in origin, but was classified as such by the aforementioned authors. From what I gather, just adding this again to make it clear that I do not claim to know The Ultimate Truth. Some occultists have made allusions to that as well.

7 Likes

I am going to start a video series on YouTube with some of the messages I have shared in this thread. Here is part one:

Feel free to subscribe to my channel if you like. I will be putting up more videos soon, and, of course, continue this thread when I feel I can share something that others could find helpful.

15 Likes